Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poll Of The Week....N. Peart or T. Lee??

Go down 
+8
Marty
Pete
RFFB
Rev
RAZOR777
kokeakola
Chrissy
'Scope
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Yout preference??
Neil Peart
Poll Of The Week....N. Peart or T. Lee?? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap55%Poll Of The Week....N. Peart or T. Lee?? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
Tommy Lee
Poll Of The Week....N. Peart or T. Lee?? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap45%Poll Of The Week....N. Peart or T. Lee?? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Poll Of The Week....N. Peart or T. Lee?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll Of The Week....N. Peart or T. Lee??   Poll Of The Week....N. Peart or T. Lee?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:24 am

Roger H wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:
No need to apologise ! That's what makes the world go 'round ! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Cue song ! Very Happy Very Happy

That avatar is Sweet!! Can I...err... nick it like???

Purloin away, My friend ! Very Happy

Purloined!!!

Thanks
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Poll Of The Week....N. Peart or T. Lee??   Poll Of The Week....N. Peart or T. Lee?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:50 pm

Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:
No need to apologise ! That's what makes the world go 'round ! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Cue song ! Very Happy Very Happy

That avatar is Sweet!! Can I...err... nick it like???
Why not? I just have!!!

I'm building up quite a nice little collection!!!... Very Happy

I'm with Roger on this one but it took me yntil 'Permanent Waves' for my interest to wane. They've done some fantastic albums since but it is still the early stuff that excites me the most...especially 'Fly By Night' & '2112'...but of course!
Back to top Go down
Mary1234

Mary1234

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Poll Of The Week....N. Peart or T. Lee??   Poll Of The Week....N. Peart or T. Lee?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:46 pm

Neil Peart...He is definately the better talent in my book. I used to play drums so, so for me, Neil is the man.
Tommy is a great drummer, and I love the heck outta Motley Crue, but I think if he switched places with Neil, he wouldnt be able to hack it at all with RUSH. Neil playing for the Crue?? Wow...wouldnt that be something to hear!!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Poll Of The Week....N. Peart or T. Lee??   Poll Of The Week....N. Peart or T. Lee?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:47 pm

I have no idea what anyone has said in here, but it started with a poll over who takes the big numbers between Neil Peart and Tommy Lee. Right? Tommy Lee hasn't even begun to enter into the realm Neil Peart occupies, and Nicko Mcbrain utterly blows Neil Peart away! Whoops. Did I say that aloud?!
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Poll Of The Week....N. Peart or T. Lee??   Poll Of The Week....N. Peart or T. Lee?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:38 am

Frethead wrote:
I have no idea what anyone has said in here, but it started with a poll over who takes the big numbers between Neil Peart and Tommy Lee. Right? Tommy Lee hasn't even begun to enter into the realm Neil Peart occupies, and Nicko Mcbrain utterly blows Neil Peart away! Whoops. Did I say that aloud?!

Nicko is a fine drummer for sure! - But my favourite skin hitter is Tommy Aldridge, totally awesome! drummer
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Poll Of The Week....N. Peart or T. Lee??   Poll Of The Week....N. Peart or T. Lee?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:03 am

O, shit. Tommy Aldridge was the first guy I remember seeing that could really do it to the drums. You know?! Easily, way up there in my top ten favorite drummers, Pard! To be fair, there is a certain something ( I don't know the words for ) that Nicko and Scott Rockenfield do behind a kit that turns my head around! :head case: :dizzy: not worthy thums up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll Of The Week....N. Peart or T. Lee??   Poll Of The Week....N. Peart or T. Lee?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll Of The Week....N. Peart or T. Lee??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2