Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I just don't get fans sometimes...???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

I just don't get fans sometimes...??? Empty
PostSubject: I just don't get fans sometimes...???   I just don't get fans sometimes...??? I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:01 pm

Slash has just sold out his solo tour of the UK.

Yet Velvet Revolver didn't sell out their last tour?

I just don't get it!!!! VR were a great band, might still even be a great band yet, if they find a singer. But as Slash now seems to, at last, be havin some real success as solo artist this could really put the nail in a great bands coffin.

Bummer.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: I just don't get fans sometimes...???   I just don't get fans sometimes...??? I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:21 am

RFFB wrote:

I just don't get it!!!! VR were a great band, might still even be a great band yet, if they find a singer. But as Slash now seems to, at last, be havin some real success as solo artist this could really put the nail in a great bands coffin.

Bummer.

Smaller venues? Less dates?
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: I just don't get fans sometimes...???   I just don't get fans sometimes...??? I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:15 am

I never understood why VR never did well. i really liked them..The only guess I had was that maybe some people were not the biggest fans of Scott Weiland and all of his problems at the time. Not sure if thats the reason but thats my guess.

I am not a fan of Slash as a solo artist..He is a great guitar player but I wouldn't go see him..But I would go see VR
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: I just don't get fans sometimes...???   I just don't get fans sometimes...??? I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:56 pm

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

Bummer.

Smaller venues? Less dates?
Possibly?

Tho the B/ham Academy isn't exactly small. May be even bigger than Wolves Civic. Not much in it at any rate...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just don't get fans sometimes...???   I just don't get fans sometimes...??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just don't get fans sometimes...???
Page 1 of 1