Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Food and Drink

Go down 
+3
RFFB
Roger. H
Marty
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Food and Drink Empty
PostSubject: Food and Drink   Food and Drink I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:10 pm

Anything to do with Food and Drink. bottom's up clap yummy :burger: :Marys Drool: This is the place.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Food and Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food and Drink   Food and Drink I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:21 am

Can't beat a nice cup of tea as the first drink of the day, especially with a teaspoon of honey in it. yummy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Food and Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food and Drink   Food and Drink I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:39 am

Hell yeah! Tea & honey rocks!

Bacon sandwich with mushroom and a fried egg...Mmm mmm. Dont forget the Tomato sauce or HP depeneding on mood!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Food and Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food and Drink   Food and Drink I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:14 am

RFFB wrote:

Bacon sandwich with mushroom and a fried egg...Mmm mmm. Dont forget the Tomato sauce or HP depeneding on mood!

Tomato sauce AND H.P every time !!! yummy
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Food and Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food and Drink   Food and Drink I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:19 am

Roger H wrote:
RFFB wrote:

Tomato sauce AND H.P every time !!! yummy

I will have to try that next time I have a dead pig sarnie!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Food and Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food and Drink   Food and Drink I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:22 am

yuck.......

yes cup of tea in the morning is a must and I have been spoiled by your bread for the biggest toast I have ever had!..Here it is this small thin diet bread...there it is thick and big and covered in butter.....Butter transportation device...yum!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Food and Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food and Drink   Food and Drink I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:25 am

Red and Brown on everything, especially a Full English. And if there's some of that squeezy mustard about.......................HEAVEN !!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy You can get really colourful and artistic !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Food and Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food and Drink   Food and Drink I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:30 am

I dont get that full Englsih breakfast...beans and mushrooms for breakfast sounds so odd...but then again ill eat pizza for breakfast so who's odd..
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Food and Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food and Drink   Food and Drink I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:32 am

Roger H wrote:
Red and Brown on everything, especially a Full English. And if there's some of that squeezy mustard about.......................HEAVEN !!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy You can get really colourful and artistic !! Very Happy
Oh yes!

On a full English brekky both Brown, Red and English mustard...not squeezy tho! It's just too mild...proper mustard. At risk of being cahrged with treason french mustard is good too.

I'm getting hungry!!!!
Back to top Go down
laxcdn

laxcdn

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Food and Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food and Drink   Food and Drink I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:15 am

Sushi and Saki, mmmmm
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Food and Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food and Drink   Food and Drink I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:22 am

sushi......I can't do it..Its like walking out into a field and chewing on a cow.....

Never had saki I hear it really rips you up!!!!! maybe thats the trick drink enough saki and you wont care what you're eating!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Food and Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food and Drink   Food and Drink I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:25 am

Chrissy wrote:
sushi......I can't do it..Its like walking out into a field and chewing on a cow.....

Never had saki I hear it really rips you up!!!!! maybe thats the trick drink enough saki and you wont care what you're eating!

I've been into a few clubs and chewed on cows back in the day! lol!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Food and Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food and Drink   Food and Drink I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:29 am

Chrissy wrote:

Sushi is just the best...and saki is just evil!!!!!

One minute sober...next second...BANG!!!!!

Japanese food is really good.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Food and Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food and Drink   Food and Drink I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:51 am

Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

I've been into a few clubs and chewed on cows back in the day! lol!

happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Food and Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food and Drink   Food and Drink I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:05 am

Saki rocks, Japanese food rocks, SAki rocks, saki ROCKS, SAKI ROCKS, SAKI RAWWWKS, Where am I?
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Food and Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food and Drink   Food and Drink I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:50 pm

Visiting my father today. My family and I discovered a sweet Italian ristorante in Hinsdale Illinois with the most scrumptious Butternut Squash filled Tortellini with Brown butter sauce. yummy I will definitely return. Service was very nice as well!!!

cheer www.ilpoggiolohinsdale.com

Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Food and Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food and Drink   Food and Drink I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:05 pm

For some, one glass of wine a day is healthy!!

http://www.frenchscout.com/types-of-wines
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Food and Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food and Drink   Food and Drink I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:58 am

they say as long as its red it has lots of antioxidants and lots of good things for you.....
Chocolate too.......

Marty i am worried about your health so I think its best if you were to lay down on the couch with a bottle of wine and some chocolate until you feel better....or feel nothing!!!!!!
lol
bottom's up
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Food and Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food and Drink   Food and Drink I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:07 am

See how you look out for me. I will take your advice. Wine and chocolates tonight indeed. bottom's up
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Food and Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food and Drink   Food and Drink I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:14 pm

yes Marty its a very long recovery for what you have...Lot of wine and chocolate are needed.....
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Food and Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food and Drink   Food and Drink I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:45 pm

Screw that! Eat a handful of bite-sized Hershey's bars with Almonds, two handsful of bite-sized Twix, polish 'em off with a family-sized bag of Santitas, down a fifth of Wild Turkey, and bop the first thing that moves. All better, and the weather . . .
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Food and Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food and Drink   Food and Drink I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:31 am

Well, the prunes worked !!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Food and Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food and Drink   Food and Drink I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:08 am

Seeing as we're approching Christmas (and Thanksgiving for US folk) how about a bit of praise for the Turkey (Christmas) dinner?

Mashed & Roast Spuds, Turkey, Stuffing (chestnut, Sage & Onion), Sausage meat, Pigs in Blankets, loads of Veg, Bread Sauce, Cranberry Sauce and a nice gravy. Followed by Christmas Pud with lashings of Rum/Brandy Sauce washed down with copious amounts of Booze!

Lovely!!! bottom's up
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Food and Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food and Drink   Food and Drink I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:11 am

And...as it's November and the German Christmas markets open in Mcr soon...Bockwurst, Bratwurst, Mulled Wine, Reinder Burgers, Schnitzel (of many varieties) Mini pancakes with maple syrup and cream, Biscuits, roasted chestnuts, german beer, Mulled wine (again!),...I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!! (My waistline on the other hand...)
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Food and Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food and Drink   Food and Drink I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:24 am

Pete wrote:
Seeing as we're approching Christmas (and Thanksgiving for US folk) how about a bit of praise for the Turkey (Christmas) dinner?

Mashed & Roast Spuds, Turkey, Stuffing (chestnut, Sage & Onion), Sausage meat, Pigs in Blankets, loads of Veg, Bread Sauce, Cranberry Sauce and a nice gravy. Followed by Christmas Pud with lashings of Rum/Brandy Sauce washed down with copious amounts of Booze!

Lovely!!! bottom's up

You have to have all the extras with Turkey because it's such a bland meat !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Food and Drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food and Drink   Food and Drink I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Food and Drink
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: