Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Venting

Go down 
+4
laxcdn
Frethead
Rev
Marty
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Venting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:30 pm

Nature is so cruel. I can't watch the animal planet. Sad
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Venting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 4:09 am

Frethead wrote:
Marty wrote:
Are they sore for no reason?? Do you take a multi vitamin? It could be a iron deficiency or something like that. When I get dehydrated or I am low on magnesium or potassium my calves cramp up on me. It might not be the same thing you are experiencing. Try Gatorade or Banana's are a good quick fix. Good Luck!!!

Could be adhesions in the muscle tissue. Get somebody to warm the tissue by rubbing, press the "knots" to get the toxins out and reorganize the tissue ( exhale while feeling the pressure - natural pain defense), and rub lightly to activate the Lymph

Marty, yeah, I just wake up and they are tight. When I stand up it's feels like how your muscles do if you've had a really really bad cramp...except I haven't! I've tried Deep Heat and it slightly allieviates the pain it doesn't go away...and then I smell funny for the rest of the day cos Deep Heat doesn't half have a strong smell!! I just might try a multi-vit and see if it helps...cos I have no idea what Gatorade is!!!...and I eat bananas already!!!

Fret, that would be my choice of remedy...execpt I don't have anyone to rub my calfs! ... Sad

Thanks for the advice!!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Venting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 6:09 pm

Those are your ROCS, dude! Gastroc Nemeus muscle
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Venting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:09 am

Chrissy wrote:
hmmm Sounds like a grass allergy

Wah Wah Wah, you very funny lady !!! na na na
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Venting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:57 pm

Gatorade is a sports drink; the original sports drink. It was formulated by an assistant coach at the University of Florida ( Gators) decades ago to help athletes maintain electrolytes and vitamins while practicing and performing in the heat and humidity.
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Venting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:33 pm

Frethead wrote:
Gatorade is a sports drink; the original sports drink. It was formulated by an assistant coach at the University of Florida ( Gators) decades ago to help athletes maintain electrolytes and vitamins while practicing and performing in the heat and humidity.
I did not know that!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Venting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:37 pm

RFFB wrote:
Frethead wrote:
I did not know that!!!!!

It also tastes like SHITE !!! yuk
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Venting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:59 pm

Roger The Shrubber wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Frethead wrote:
I did not know that!!!!!

It also tastes like SHITE !!! Venting - Page 8 319273
I also did not know that!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Venting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:07 pm

RFFB wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Frethead wrote:
I did not know that!!!!!

It also tastes like SHITE !!! Venting - Page 8 319273
I also did not know that!!!!!!!!

Lucky you ! I've had the misfortune to taste it, not an experience I want to repeat. No
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Venting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:11 pm

Lucky you ! I've had the misfortune to taste it, not an experience I want to repeat. No
That bad!!!

I think I just might pass on it and put up with the muscle aches!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Venting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:48 pm

Hmm... has anyone else noticed that you can can no longer cut/copy & paste from posts into a post?

WHY!!!???

(I need to get a life...)
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Venting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:53 pm

RFFB wrote:
Hmm... has anyone else noticed that you can can no longer cut/copy & paste from posts into a post?

WHY!!!???

Erm, no I hadn't. Thanks for pointing that out, I can now sleep on it. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Venting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:57 pm

RFFB wrote:

WHY!!!???

Erm, no I hadn't. Thanks for pointing that out, I can now sleep on it. Rolling Eyes
You're welcome!!!

May you rest easy now!!!!... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Venting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:37 am

Why do people still drive at 70+ mph when the fog has got visibillity down to less than 50 yards ??? scratch
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Venting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:07 am

i slept wrong a few days ago and my neck hurts!!!!! please go away please go away please go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Venting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:40 pm

Chrissy wrote:
i slept wrong a few days ago and my neck hurts!!!!! please go away please go away please go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rub it
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:29 pm

I am and its not helping.....going to try one of those pain releiving pads next...

I love those pin up pictures..
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Venting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:01 pm

Try ibuprofen or an Ice pack. group hug

My ex use to wear that Tshirt.. :rockin out: The Car's Candeo album. :rockin out:
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Venting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:29 am

Whenever my pain in the neck's around, I ignore her until she cheers up !! cheesin'
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:49 am

well I am happy to report that those heat packs really work..I had a really long day at work and it lasted for 8 hours!! Made it bearable to be there...So lets hope everyday it will get a little better and just go away........
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Venting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:59 am

Chrissy wrote:
well I am happy to report that those heat packs really work..I had a really long day at work and it lasted for 8 hours!! Made it bearable to be there...So lets hope everyday it will get a little better and just go away........

I can tell you that a temporary solution won't improve your situation. I suggested that you rub it in order that you may enjoy a brief amount of relief, as the heat would soothe the nerve endings. Send me a message describing the pain issue at FB and I'll set you up as best I can, because all the hopes and dreams in the world wouldn't balance the weight of a feather, and I want you to be better.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:26 am

sweet.......
it starts right between the shoulder blades and if i put my head down i only feel it pull that far down...so of course i cant quite put enough pressure on that spot to make a huge difference but the are just at the top of my shoulder bladesi think its L4? that is the sorest spot..I have really been rubbing that and even though it is really hurting i know to just breathe through the pain till it gets better...
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Venting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:09 pm

Chrissy wrote:
sweet.......
it starts right between the shoulder blades and if i put my head down i only feel it pull that far down...so of course i cant quite put enough pressure on that spot to make a huge difference but the are just at the top of my shoulder bladesi think its L4? that is the sorest spot..I have really been rubbing that and even though it is really hurting i know to just breathe through the pain till it gets better...

Damn! I knew it! Head and neck is my specialty - or used to be. I deleted two lines saying that I'll bet your problem starts in the gluteal mass, since you're a biped, or knowing your line of work . . . between the scapulae. Yes, exhale, and you're not alone. Everyone hopes and waits for it to "just get better." Your spine has nothing to do with it, except that it gives adductors a direction to work toward! Come to think of it - the same goes for abductors! LLLL

O.K. So, it starts in the adductors between the scapulae. I think they're called rhomboids. You've got some little lats in there, too. Don't worry, we won't leave anything out. The discomfort in your neck is compensatory - caused by a combination of muscle overcompensation and/ or muscles that won't relax. For a good stretch and press, you're goin' to have to volunteer someone with strong, sensitive hands to help you. I'll send you some suggestions for your recovery in a little while. You may begin by drinking all the water you can possibly get your hands on. This is going to be great!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:30 am

Thanks Fret.....
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Venting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:46 am

The cost of renewing the tags on my car!!!! California is the most exspenisve for tags and lord the DMV just gives it to you in the worst way...

$478!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Venting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Venting
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next