Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......

Go down 
+5
Marty
Frethead
Pete
Chrissy
chuck1223
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:12 am

Chrissy wrote:
Well guys today is reckoning....Doctors appoinment at 9:30 with a huge amount of testing...I am really hoping to at least be holding at the numbers I had reached in early January let alone hopeful for higher ones..I'm just praying that nothing has dropped...So Lord willing if all goes well I'm hoping for only a half treatment again like last time with no steroids...I am so hopeful...

You'll know as soon as I do...

Knock 'em dead Kid!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:34 pm

My doctor never uses the word cured. He uses the word controlled..So it is with great relief that I inform my full metal family that I am officially controlled!

My bone marrow is working all on its own and at full speed...A few weeks ago my RBC count was 9 and now its almost 11...My doctor is thrilled with my progress as I am as you can imagine...Sow with a big hug and a kiss he told me I was just too healthy for his office and to get out!
Best thing I've heard in months!

So they now feel that with testing every so many months they can keep an eye on what is causing my bone marrow to shut down so with careful monitoring they can catch it early when it happens again which it will but catching it early means one or two treatments to remind it what to do...

So there...I made it!!!! thank you for your on going support....

So I am beyond happy and I don't think it has really soaked in yet...I know someone else here that finally let out a huge breathe yesterday...
thanks guys.....big hugs of thanks to all of you....you are great great friends..

Roger yesterday you mentioned how Stevie has stood by you with your injury...I told you it shows the measure of people how they act when your down..You guys have more character and have shown me more support than anyone here with me..I cannot put into words what you all mean to me..But its a lot! For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 7 30553
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:06 pm

:ola: :ola: :ola: :ola: clap clap clap clap clap That is the best thing I've heard all day!!! I'm so happy for you Chrissy!! What a relief. xoxo :dance baby: :jacko: :dance baby: :jacko: :dance baby: :jacko:
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:59 am

FANTASTIC news Chrissy !!!! That has made my day, and it's only 8am !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy sunny sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:12 am

Roger. H wrote:
FANTASTIC news Chrissy !!!! That has made my day, and it's only 8am !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy sunny sunny sunny sunny

This! Way to go. So glad everything is working itself out for you... Wink

Last edited by Pete on Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:38 am

Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:

This! Way to go. So glad everything is working itself out fro you... Wink

This IS great news !! I can't stop smiling. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Number of posts : 1621
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:40 am

CHRISSY IS CONTROLLED! Woohooo!!!! Thats so way past awsome I am so happy for you!!!! cheer cowboy :ola: :ola: :ola: :ola: :ola: clap happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy thums up group hug I love you
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:03 am

So you like that?

flower I haven't stopped smling myself.... flower
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:14 am

Chrissy wrote:
So you like that?

flower I haven't stopped smling myself.... flower

I think it's fantastic news and I'm sure your friends and family and all those that care about you are as happy as you are. I hope everyhting works out for you now. cheesin'

You rock Chrissy! rock on drummer rock band
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7