Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where's Chrissy?

Go down 
+4
Frethead
Roger. H
Marty
Pete
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Where's Chrissy? Empty
PostSubject: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:27 am

Anyone seen or heard from our hot Californian Mom?

Hope all is ok...
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Where's Chrissy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:18 am

Where is our Full Metal Chrissy???

Maybe she is on vacation?
sunny

Maybe she is busy with family?

Maybe she is with Mary at the Gerard Butler forum scratch Nah!

Come back to us!! group hug
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Where's Chrissy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:55 pm

I bet she's surfing !!!Where's Chrissy? 3D Smiles (347) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Where's Chrissy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:33 pm

That's totally Rad.

Look out for sharks Chrissy!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Where's Chrissy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:36 am

RFFB is also missing....hmm... Idea

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Where's Chrissy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:24 am

Pete wrote:

Maybe everyone got addicted to FACEBOOK? scratch
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Where's Chrissy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:23 pm

oops

Last edited by Frethead on Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Where's Chrissy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:28 pm

Pete wrote:
Anyone seen or heard from our hot Californian Mom?

Hope all is ok...
I'll bet she's busy working to put her and her family's lives back together after those horrible fires, and helping out in the community to put other family's lives together again. cheer 'RAAY rock on Go Chrissy! cheesin'

Pete wrote:

Wasn't RFFB working around the clock to keep the workers at his new pad in the state of working? :Marys Drool: kill
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Where's Chrissy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:53 pm

Ok I talked to Chuck today Chrissy is on Vacation cheers Wooohoooooo rok on :ola:
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Where's Chrissy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:08 pm

Hey guys...stressed to f*ck with the flat, things not going according to plan...typical.

Still off work..no money...pissed off....but hey that's life!!!

Noticed Chrissy's gone missing to... life really does suck....lol !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
chuck1223
Admin
chuck1223

Number of posts : 96
Job/hobbies : forum lurker
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Where's Chrissy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:25 am

Hey Kids !!! I believe Chrissy is in London as we speak !!!! You guys should hunt her down !!!! She gets back to the states on October 4th . cheers
Back to top Go down
http://robbintribute.8forum.info
Frethead

Frethead

Where's Chrissy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:39 pm

She's vacationing in London???!!! Who conked her in the head?! :jaw dropping: :dizzy: banana man happy boy happy boy happy boy banana man confused 1 opps :crazy mofo: :crazy mofo:
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Where's Chrissy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:37 am

chuck1223 wrote:
Hey Kids !!! I believe Chrissy is in London as we speak !!!! You guys should hunt her down !!!! She gets back to the states on October 4th . cheers

So that's were she is. Down in 'That' London.

Right!!! Shame it's the other end of the country...
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Where's Chrissy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:14 am

Yes it turns out our girl is here! She's been working with a client from LA in London all week.

The bugger didn't tell me she was comin here and called me from our fair city and said she was here, do you wanna meet up!!!!!!!!

So...meeting up on Sat for dinner before she leaves on Sunday!!!!

YAY!!!!!... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Where's Chrissy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:22 am

RFFB wrote:
Yes it turns out our girl is here! She's been working with a client from LA in London all week.

The bugger didn't tell me she was comin here and called me from our fair city and said she was here, do you wanna meet up!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!... Very Happy

Cool!!

Say hello to her from Pete!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Where's Chrissy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:26 am

RFFB wrote:

YAY!!!!!... Very Happy
Well, bahlow me down! That is cool! Like, 'allo, Sunny California! 'ow do you do, then? Would you have something to drink? Care for some chips with that, do yah? confused 1 cheers drunken geek banana man banana man happy boy happy boy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Where's Chrissy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:28 am

Frethead wrote:
RFFB wrote:

YAY!!!!!... Very Happy
Well, bahlow me down! That is cool! Like, 'allo, Sunny California! 'ow do you do, then? Would you have something to drink? Care for some chips with that, do yah? confused 1 cheers drunken geek banana man banana man happy boy happy boy

She's in London mate, NOT Australia! lol! lol! lol! lol! Wink
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Where's Chrissy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:28 pm

How nice!!Take pictures if ya can? cheers
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Where's Chrissy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:32 pm

Well...we did it! We met up and have to say Chrissy is a totally brill lass...really funny and as pretty as her photos on here! Met up Saturday and as she'd been workin for some client hadn't seen as much of London as she'd liked to have, took her to the London Eye and some Italian resturant. Much fun was had!!!

Where's Chrissy? P1110586e
Some fat guy and a real Californian!!!!!!
Very Happy :Marys Drool:
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Where's Chrissy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:12 pm

Look at the two hotties :Marys Drool:

batting eyelashes Gorgeous pic !! cheers

Thanks for sharing with us!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Where's Chrissy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:17 am

RFFB wrote:
Well...we did it! We met up and have to say Chrissy is a totally brill lass...really funny and as pretty as her photos on here! Met up Saturday and as she'd been workin for some client hadn't seen as much of London as she'd liked to have, took her to the London Eye and some Italian resturant. Much fun was had!!!

Where's Chrissy? P1110586e
Some fat guy and a real Californian!!!!!!
Very Happy :Marys Drool:

Cool. Hope you said hello to her from me.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Where's Chrissy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:28 pm

Hi all, I'm back and it was so nice to see I was missed...Sorry I didn't mention about my London trip but since it was work and i didn't think I would have too much free time I didn't say anything....But thanks to Chuck for spilling the beans.....

Yes I met RFFB and he is the coolest!..Came all the way down to London just to see me..and a total gentleman.. too modest though plays it all so cool like its no big deal. Yes he took me to dinner but he failed to mention it was to die for...The best Italian food I have ever had and Im Italian!!complete with the most incredible strawberry desert I have ever had!!!! and then we he heard how I hadn't seen a lot of the city said he had better show me London then...and he did just that.. all of it !!from the top of the Eye!!! It was fantastic...I have never seen such a sight...It was so beautiful. What a city with so much history...I hope all of you realize what a treasure trove is at your feet...it was magnificent...and I hope to come back soon....and have another one of those strawberry tarts......and yes Pete thanks for the hello!..

Adam don't you have a picture of me on the eye also?
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Where's Chrissy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:21 pm

Chrissy wrote:

You mean this...
Where's Chrissy? P1110534e

Good of our Californian lady to tell me she is afraid of heights after we'd boarded!!!!!... lol!

But she handled it well...

Never been on the London Eye before and it was impressive. You get a nice overview of London and at night it does look good...
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Where's Chrissy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:24 pm

RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

You mean this...
Where's Chrissy? P1110534e

Good of our Californian lady to tell me she is afraid of heights after we'd boarded!!!!!... lol!

But she handled it well...

Never been on the London Eye before and it was impressive. You get a nice overview of London and at night it does look good...
I bet it does clap
I never thought I had a problem with heights until I was at the Grand Canyon hiking up and down and looking down. Don't ya get the hebbie jeebies? wow Anywho, Chrissy great photo. That would make a nice avatar!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Where's Chrissy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:33 am

Chrissy wrote:
Hi all, I'm back and it was so nice to see I was missed...Sorry I didn't mention about my London trip but since it was work and i didn't think I would have too much free time I didn't say anything....But thanks to Chuck for spilling the beans.....

Yes I met RFFB and he is the coolest!..Came all the way down to London just to see me..and a total gentleman.. too modest though plays it all so cool like its no big deal. Yes he took me to dinner but he failed to mention it was to die for...The best Italian food I have ever had and Im Italian!!complete with the most incredible strawberry desert I have ever had!!!! and then we he heard how I hadn't seen a lot of the city said he had better show me London then...and he did just that.. all of it !!from the top of the Eye!!! It was fantastic...I have never seen such a sight...It was so beautiful. What a city with so much history...I hope all of you realize what a treasure trove is at your feet...it was magnificent...and I hope to come back soon....and have another one of those strawberry tarts......and yes Pete thanks for the hello!..

You'll have to come to the North West of the UK next time you're over! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where's Chrissy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where's Chrissy?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next