Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......

Go down 
+5
Marty
Frethead
Pete
Chrissy
chuck1223
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:40 am

Roger H wrote:
Pete wrote:

Now, now folks. let's not argue over who is more ill/injured than the rest! Laughing

lol! lol! It can be arranged if you want to join the walking/ hopping wounded !!! Very Happy Very Happy

I've done my time in hospital earlier this year thank you!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:15 am

chicken..
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:13 am

Chrissy, I'm so glad your levels are up. Keep us posted!! You are such a trooper!! group hug
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:09 pm

Marty wrote:
Chrissy, I'm so glad your levels are up. Keep us posted!! You are such a trooper!! group hug

If that's not a cue for a song, then I don't know what is !!!!!

Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:55 am

here is the latest:
Had a treatment yesterday..I usually have them on Mondays when I am not working..Had one yesterday and then went to work..That sucked!!!!
But I made it through and thats behind me...Won't be doing that again though...

I do not have to have one next week..
My doctor is going to stagger them once every few weeks to see if I can do this on my own..Next big testing session is late January....

Progress.......I hope..
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:00 am

Chrissy wrote:
here is the latest:
Had a treatment yesterday..I usually have them on Mondays when I am not working..Had one yesterday and then went to work..That sucked!!!!
But I made it through and thats behind me...Won't be doing that again though...

I do not have to have one next week..
My doctor is going to stagger them once every few weeks to see if I can do this on my own..Next big testing session is late January....

Progress.......I hope..

I hope you have good results. Better than last time Chrissy. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I was wondering if you could post a link so I can read more about your particular blood disorder. I have googled a few sites but not sure if I was reading the right info. I want to learn more if you don't mind. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as always. I love you
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:11 am

Be strong, Chrissy. We love you, babe.
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Number of posts : 1621
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:30 am

group hug I love you
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:41 am

Ditto to all of the above !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:34 am

Fingers crossed!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:04 pm

Spent the morning in the doctors office with an amzing headache...You know its bad when you are not sure if you want to throw up or just cry...So he gave me a lovely imetrex shot and a liter of hydration.....So much better....
I can't wait for this to be over!!!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:16 pm

Glad that the Imitrex did work !! I hate that you are suffering. It F'n sucks!!!!!!!!! idiot2 Hope you feel better soon girl.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:54 am

Marty wrote:
Glad that the Imitrex did work !! I hate that you are suffering. It F'n sucks!!!!!!!!! idiot2 Hope you feel better soon girl.

Shocked I bet the hammer on the head smiley makes Chrissy's headache feel much better !!! Wink Laughing

Chin up, chest out Chrissy. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:35 am

Yes sir!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:59 am

Chrissy wrote:
Yes sir!!!

Can we have pictures?
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:40 pm

Very very good news!!! This mornings test showed that its working...My hemoglobin is up to 8 and the MCE level is at 72 which means nothing to you except it means my bone marrow is working on its own!!!!!!!!
So the hope is for the next month it is producing on its own and doesn't slow down again...No treatment for a month then one the beginning of January...Still shots everyday but hey no I.v.'s for a month!!!
So keep those good wishes and prayers coming and lets hope this continues to hold....
x
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:22 pm

cheer clap cheer clap

That's awesome!! Glad to hear your levels are up!! thums up
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:31 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:34 am

Marvellous. What a fantastic early Christmas present!
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Number of posts : 1621
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:22 am

Thats our Chrissy!!!! banana man banana man thums up happy boy bouncy boy2 :ola:
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:07 am

There was a young lady called Chrissy,
who at times got remarkably dizzy,
so she had some I.V's, now eveyone's pleased,
and we all send a hug with a KISSY.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:30 am

that is so cute!!!!!!!

now can you do something to stop the throwing up?

Ah.........when he said I had a slightly bigger dose he wasn't kidding!!!
Back to top Go down
laxcdn

laxcdn

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:50 am

good news
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:23 am

Roger The Shrubber wrote:
There was a young lady called Chrissy,
who at times got remarkably dizzy,
so she had some I.V's, now eveyone's pleased,
and we all send a hug with a KISSY.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

What a nice poem!!
banana man

Chrissy for nausea or vomiting try:

Phenergan

Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:28 pm

I forgot to mention, it's a suppository Embarassed Shocked but it stops nausea in a matter of minutes. cheer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next