Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star wars V, and the coolest place

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Star wars V, and the coolest place  Empty
PostSubject: Star wars V, and the coolest place    Star wars V, and the coolest place  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:11 am

The local talking heads just stoked my crackling wit with the Spawkling Gem of Ever-Lasting Knowledge concerning how Orlando has been voted the Coolest Place in the Country. ( whom by, we shall never know) The follow-up report was on the Thirtyeth-Year anniversary of Star Wars: the Empire Strikes Back, and the "biggest ever" Star Wars celebration being hosted by Otown, the coolest city in the world, this weekend. Star Wars V. . . Isn't the Latin numeral V a symbol to represent a count, or tally, ending in five???
Anyway . . . everybody has the same thoughts, though not simultaneously, ( thank Heavens) passing through their heads, ( yes, even in central Florida) and as fate would have it, someone actually gave this one some attention. "Hey! Why don't we change the name of Orlando, the coolest city on the planet, to Lando??!"
The report further stirred this case of mental gymnastics by stating that King ( of the Stoners) George What'shisface will be in attendance; as will Mark Tootyfruitypatooty ( he defeated the Dark Side); that crazy "driving-around-with-the-top-down" beach-cruiser, Chewbacca, will be in attendance; and Carrie Fisher. However, you shouldn't be lulled into expecting Billy Dee Williams to show-up ( he's the guy that played Lando Calryssion, and, I guess he did something else?) Or, Han Solo. Ofcourse, they may not realize that Orlando has been voted the coolest place in the universe, like ever. http://www.welcometolando.com/

Last edited by Frethead on Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Star wars V, and the coolest place    Star wars V, and the coolest place  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:47 am

Frethead wrote:
The local talking heads just stoked my crackling wit with the Spawkling Gem of Ever-Lasting Knowledge concerning how Orlando has been voted the Coolest Place in the Country. ( whom by, we shall never know) The follow-up report was on the Thirtyith-Year anniversary of Star Wars: the Empire Strikes Back, and the "biggest ever" Star Wars celebration being hosted by Otown, the coolest city in the world, this weekend. Star Wars V. . . Isn't the Latin numeral V a symbol to represent a count, or tally, ending in five???
Anyway . . . everybody has the same thoughts, though not simultaneously, ( thank Heavens) passing through their heads, ( yes, even in central Florida) and as fate would have it, someone actually gave this one some attention. "Hey! Why don't we change the name of Orlando, the coolest city on the planet, to Lando??!"
The report further stirred this case of mental gymnastics by stating that King ( of the Stoners) George What'shisface will be in attendance; as will Mark Tootyfruitypatooty; the original "driving-around-with-the-top-down" beach cruiser, Chewbacca, will be in attendance; and Carrie Fisher. However, you shouldn't be lulled into expecting Billy Dee Williams to show-up - he's the guy that played Lando Calryssion. Or, Han Solo. Ofcourse, they may not realize that Orlando has been voted the coolest place in the universe, like ever. http://www.welcometolando.com/

SpacewivAce? scratch
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: Star wars V, and the coolest place    Star wars V, and the coolest place  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:10 am

Pete wrote:
Frethead wrote:
The local talking heads just stoked my crackling wit with the Spawkling Gem of Ever-Lasting Knowledge concerning how Orlando has been voted the Coolest Place in the Country. ( whom by, we shall never know) The follow-up report was on the Thirtyith-Year anniversary of Star Wars: the Empire Strikes Back, and the "biggest ever" Star Wars celebration being hosted by Otown, the coolest city in the world, this weekend. Star Wars V. . . Isn't the Latin numeral V a symbol to represent a count, or tally, ending in five???
The report further stirred this case of mental gymnastics by stating that King ( of the Stoners) George What'shisface will be in attendance; as will Mark Tootyfruitypatooty; the original "driving-around-with-the-top-down" beach cruiser, Chewbacca, will be in attendance; and Carrie Fisher. However, you shouldn't be lulled into expecting Billy Dee Williams to show-up - he's the guy that played Lando Calryssion. Or, Han Solo. Ofcourse, they may not realize that Orlando has been voted the coolest place in the universe, like ever. http://www.welcometolando.com/

SpacewivAce? scratch

Whu?
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: Star wars V, and the coolest place    Star wars V, and the coolest place  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: Star wars V, and the coolest place    Star wars V, and the coolest place  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star wars V, and the coolest place    Star wars V, and the coolest place  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star wars V, and the coolest place
Page 1 of 1