Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?

Go down 
+4
Marty
Chrissy
Frethead
Roger. H
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:40 am

Zakk Wylde
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:10 am

People who don't search forums to see if a thread has been created before.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:38 am

Anal retentive people who insist that everything be done a certain way...I couldn't find it o.k.!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:01 am

Chrissy wrote:
Anal retentive people who insist that everything be done a certain way...I couldn't find it o.k.!!!!!

Bet you didn't even search... Wink lol!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:06 am

i actually looked just must have missed it and was to tired to really look further..
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:13 am

Chrissy wrote:
i actually looked just must have missed it and was to tired to really look further..

yeah, yeah yeah.. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:15 am

Smelly bastards who can't even be arsed to fork out a quid at the poundshop for some deoderant...

Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:50 am

Cling film.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:53 am

I don't mind cling film..Its getting it out of the box each time that can be hazerdous
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:04 am

Chrissy wrote:
I don't mind cling film..Its getting it out of the box each time that can be hazerdous

Huh? how can that be hazardous?
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:39 am

Marty wrote:
I see who Lady Gaga ripped off.

How do you annoy Lady Gaga ????..................................................Poker Face. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:41 am

Roger H wrote:
Marty wrote:
I see who Lady Gaga ripped off.

How do you annoy Lady Gaga ????..................................................Poker Face. Very Happy

Liquor in the rear?
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:42 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:43 am

When I forget what my irrational fears are!!!!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:13 pm

Stupid kids
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:46 am

Frethead wrote:
Stupid kids

That's quite rational !! Are you sure this is Frethead ?? scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:24 am

wondering why Paul Stanleys right foot on the DESTROYER cover never got the smudge fixed?
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:44 am

Roger H wrote:
Frethead wrote:
Stupid kids

That's quite rational !! Are you sure this is Frethead ?? scratch scratch

stupid kids driving cars, that should read Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Smile Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Number of posts : 1621
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:03 am

The Government. Mad
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:07 am

Call centers.....You never ever get to talk to a real person and rarely get to talk to one in your country that speaks your language...And that whole please enter your 190 digit account number is only to give the system something to do because they ask you again for it anyway when you finally get to talk to someone..But my favorite is when you jump every hurdle and do everything they ask and you've been on hold for over 30 min and you're just about to get to someone and the line transfers and the operator comes on and say...'If you'd like to make a call please hang up and try your call again"......
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:24 am

Chrissy wrote:
Call centers.....You never ever get to talk to a real person and rarely get to talk to one in your country that speaks your language...And that whole please enter your 190 digit account number is only to give the system something to do because they ask you again for it anyway when you finally get to talk to someone..But my favorite is when you jump every hurdle and do everything they ask and you've been on hold for over 30 min and you're just about to get to someone and the line transfers and the operator comes on and say...'If you'd like to make a call please hang up and try your call again"......
Oh don't get me started on call centres that are based out of your country!!!! PayPal & Barclays take note...your call centres are SHITE!! I don't care if they can speak English, they can't bloody well problem solve in English! You just know they have a script in front of them and if you ask them something that isn't on the script they are screwed! And just repeat the same line over and over and...I once spent 25minutes trying to get some idiot at PayPal to help solve a problem I had. It ended up with me making suggestions of possible options. I got fed up, asked to speak to a supervisor and was transferred from their main call centre base in the Phillipines(!!!!) to Dublin!!!! And it took the Irish guy one minute to solve the problem by telling me he'd do something I'd suggested to the dork in the Phillipines 15 mins earlier just for her to say they can't do that !!!!!!!

And IVR systems! No No No!!!! All IVR sysytems do is log who has called in for what reason for company statistics...you get through to exactly the same person you would have if you hadnt had to press 3 if you are calling about...then 4 for billing...and 5 to speak to an operator or whatever. And, get this, did you know that often companies get paid for how long you are online to them as part of the premium charges? So, if they can keep you online by having to press stupid keys just to speak to someone they are actually making money from your call.
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:21 pm

. . . Press two for English
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:29 am

Having to drive all the way up to Derbyshire for Stevie's God son's wedding this weekend. Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:02 am

At least you might get some cake?
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:33 am

Sod the cake, free alcohol !!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy drunken drunken cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next