Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?

Go down 
+4
Marty
Chrissy
Frethead
Roger. H
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? Empty
PostSubject: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:03 am

First up, for me, is C.D cases. It really annoys me when you get a brand new C.D, take off the shrink wrap and find that either the hinge or the spindles holding the disc in place are broken. Mad Mad

So c'mon let it out !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:15 am

Speech in an instrumental. Yes, you take an incredibly creative guitar player, put him in a studio, and he can lay down an full hour of licks and riffs that'll leave you begging for more, but, why . . . Why do there have to be spoken words??? O.K. I get that it's supposed to be like a slice out of a sixties get high and listen to the freak reading poetry and the guy in the corner, that won't shut-up, with an acoustic guitar is stoned and thinks that he's providing an accompaniment, hippy club. But, in a ghastly turn of events ( and theme) the bride of HeGodManzilla tears the roof off of the club, takes the acoustic guitar away from the stoned guy with the acousitc guitar, picks up the stoned guy with the acoustic guitar - who has since become the stoned guy without the acoustic guitar- and rips him in half with his canine teeth and a vicious reaction to Metallica music, and proceeds to carefully suck the blood out, with such genteleness, of his lower torso like squeezing the last bits of juice out of a wax candy Coke bottle and puts the guys remaining legs and feet back in the corner, where he was holding up the damn nicotine stained wall, or something, and shoves the guitar DOWN his ass, but, it's there forever, as is the CD, ruining my Jake E Lee listening experience every FN time I listen to it!

Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:55 am

Yep, that is pretty annoying. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:46 pm

annoying....Everything is annoying!!!

On the dvd's how about the little tape that they put all around the edge that doesn't ever come off at the pull here tag...and it takes 14 razor blades and every knife in the kitchen to get it off while your 6 year old is going come on mom hurry up we want to watch the movie!!!! and it just won't peel off!!!! so you have a headache and you need the same 6 year old to get the child proof cap off the bottle so you can get your drugs out!!!!!!and the phone is ringing and since you have 4 cordless phones and they never get hung up and you can't find a single one of the freakin things and when you do its your mom asking why you didn't answer the phone for the last 14 times it rang....and if its not here its some ass hat from India wanting to ask you a question about your internet service.........

F---ing dvd cases!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:55 pm

when the brush on the nail polish doesn't go down to the bottom then you have to keep tilting it to get the remaining polish. Same with Moisturizer when the pump doesn't go completely down to the bottom of the container so you have to take off the dang lid and try to get the rest out at the bottom. Well that is pretty minor...

Don't like when I am all comfy at the movie theatre and someone real tall with a big hat on a sits directly in front of me. Or someone behind me keeps kicking my chair. I mean really come off it man!! Mad Rolling Eyes silent
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:41 pm

Marty wrote:
when the brush on the nail polish doesn't go down to the bottom then you have to keep tilting it to get the remaining polish. Same with Moisturizer when the pump doesn't go completely down to the bottom of the container so you have to take off the dang lid and try to get the rest out at the bottom. Well that is pretty minor...

Don't like when I am all comfy at the movie theatre and someone real tall with a big hat on a sits directly in front of me. Or someone behind me keeps kicking my chair. I mean really come off it man!! Mad Rolling Eyes silent

Marty thats funny...i watched my mom unload on a guy behind us in the movies once..She asked him nicely twice to stop kicking her chair and finally she couldn't stand and she stood up turned around and cused him out....My monm is 5 feet tall and this guy was huge...He got up and left!!!
Go mom!!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:55 pm

hahah I can picture that dude walking out all embarrassed.. Gosh I should try that next time. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:31 am

Ruth.
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:07 am

How about when the Powers That Be decided to not introduce head cleaners until everyone fell prey to the wave of the VCR once or twice, and it was too late when we discovered the soul of the celluloid tape-eating machines. Wasn't it cool when the bright idea to use a pencil in order to crank the cassette wheels dawned upon you? No, that takes too long . . . here's a way better idea! Yeah! Unscrew the cassette and open it! Yeah, thanks for that and about five miles of fXXXN useless movie tape.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:54 am

People who can't use roundabouts !!! Left hand lane for left turns and straight on, right hand lane for right turns. What's difficult about that !!????.............Oh, and INDICATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad
Just realised that my American friends probably have no idea what I'm talking about !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:10 am

on the subject of DVD's I hate it when they put trailers for crap on before the movie and you cant skip past it....grrrr
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:33 am

Roger H wrote:
People who can't use roundabouts !!! Left hand lane for left turns and straight on, right hand lane for right turns. What's difficult about that !!????.............Oh, and INDICATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad
Just realised that my American friends probably have no idea what I'm talking about !! Very Happy

I'm up to speed with you on the traffic circle . . . or, the "roundabout." But, dude, left lane for left turns and straight-on?!! Damn, that's wicked fucked to imagine!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:18 pm

Round abouts are used on the East coast and that is the dumbest thing I have ever run in to...We do not have that here on the West coast...If you want to turn left you get into the turn left lane and of you want to go straight then stay the hell out of the turn lanes and if you want to turn right then use the turn lane for that..Simple easy....done...
East coast they have those f-ing round abouts...so if I want to turn left you can't you have to go down the road a mile or so and make 14 right hand turns to get under the road to go bck the other way to get off where you wanted to go..
Stupid!!!
I spent a week driving in Jersey and I was ready to take a jack hammer to the median and make my own turn lane....
I don't have road rage usually..but I did there!!!!!

And yes people who do not indicate!!!!! That is the most annoying thing in the world...Not a smart thing to do here in L.A.There are a lot of hostile people on the road...
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:16 pm

Well, there you go! People from New Jersey are a gigantic annoyance around here.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:25 am

I quite liked driving in New Jersey, espescially on the Garden State Parkway. It leads to one of my favourite parts of the world, Cape May. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:56 am

Roger H wrote:

10000000000000% behind you. Am I meant to be fucking psychic (sp) and know which way you want to turn?!?!? :mad as hell: :mad as hell:
Back to top Go down
laxcdn

laxcdn

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:19 am

people who create threads about Irrational Annoyances:)
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:22 am

People who talk about Irrational Annoyances, as if a genuine annoyance could be anything other than rational and be mentionable.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:31 am

laxcdn wrote:
people who create threads about Irrational Annoyances:)

:the finger: Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:33 am

Frethead wrote:
People who talk about Irrational Annoyances, as if a genuine annoyance could be anything other than rational and be mentionable.

People who whinge about people who talk about Irrational Annoyances, as if a genuine annoyance could be anything other than rational and be mentionable. idiot2
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:39 am

I like this thread..but then again alot of things annoy me these days..
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:14 am

Roger <---- whingier you bellend
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:12 am

Frethead wrote:

You mean Whinger, right? Or is Whingier an American thing?
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:17 am

Pete wrote:
Frethead wrote:

You mean Whinger, right? Or is Whingier an American thing?

Could mean I'm more whingier the he is. scratch
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:18 am

MEAN GIRLS...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next