Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The World Cup is here!!

Go down 
+3
Roger. H
Chrissy
Pete
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

The World Cup is here!! Empty
PostSubject: The World Cup is here!!   The World Cup is here!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:42 am

Come on England!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The World Cup is here!!   The World Cup is here!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:55 am

go U.S.A.... cheer
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The World Cup is here!!   The World Cup is here!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:09 am

ENGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRLLLAAAAAAAAAANNNNND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: The World Cup is here!!   The World Cup is here!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:09 am

Robert Green, Legend Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The World Cup is here!!   The World Cup is here!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:24 pm

England v USA...

...hmm, wouldn't it be cool to watch the game with a real American? Well guess what...? I DID!!!!

The ever lovely Chrissy is in our fair island and after mentioning this game to her she agreed to go watch it with me!!!! YAY!!! Imagine my glee when I could rib her after they lost.

Shame they didn't!! But it was fun anyway!!!

p.s - we went for dinner too!!!!
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: The World Cup is here!!   The World Cup is here!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:48 pm

RFFB wrote:
England v USA...

...hmm, wouldn't it be cool to watch the game with a real American? Well guess what...? I DID!!!!

The ever lovely Chrissy is in our fair island and after mentioning this game to her she agreed to go watch it with me!!!! YAY!!! Imagine my glee when I could rib her after they lost.

Shame they didn't!! But it was fun anyway!!!

p.s - we went for dinner too!!!!

Cool Adam, introduce Chrissy to Fish & Chips, & Tetley Smooth Flow cheesin'

Christ, the German's look decent, 4 nil scratch
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: The World Cup is here!!   The World Cup is here!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:25 am

How come we've got a Scottish goalkeeper !!??? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The World Cup is here!!   The World Cup is here!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:11 am

Roger H wrote:
How come we've got a Scottish goalkeeper !!??? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Same reason we have an Italian manager! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: The World Cup is here!!   The World Cup is here!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:52 am

Wait a minute. Is Orlando/ Oviedo playing England???
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: The World Cup is here!!   The World Cup is here!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:37 pm

Loved the game!!I Would have loved it more if someone would have won!!! I still don't quite like this whole draw stuff...Yes ....had a great time watching the game with RFFB..Wow you guys take your football seriously!!! Even better when we scored!!! HaHa! our goal keepers tougher than yours!!Thought he was a gonner for sure after that hit he took....Really was a good game especially the second half....Got treated to a fantastic dinner and shopping on Carnaby Street...Really was a lot of fun....

Matty I have already been introduced to PG tips tea and am hooked...On my first visit he got me hooked to shortbread cookies and those things are like heroin...This trip I was given a stash of Walkers.....OMG I am in heaven!!!!!
Back to top Go down
laxcdn

laxcdn

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: The World Cup is here!!   The World Cup is here!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:40 am

Way to go Japan
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The World Cup is here!!   The World Cup is here!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:31 am

Spain play today. Should be good (Hopefully).

Oh and can someone please swat those annoying bees!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: The World Cup is here!!   The World Cup is here!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:26 am

I have that bee sound stuck in my head....There is not much room left with the black hole and the pop goes the weasel song.....I am loving these games!! Did you see Switzerland!!!! that was great!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: The World Cup is here!!   The World Cup is here!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:01 am

After a slow start, the competition seems to be hotting up. Loved watching a woeful France getting beaten by a much superior Mexico team. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The World Cup is here!!   The World Cup is here!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:38 am

Roger H wrote:
After a slow start, the competition seems to be hotting up. Loved watching a woeful France getting beaten by a much superior Mexico team. Very Happy Very Happy

Yes it does appear to be warming up nicely. It is lovely to see the cheating cheese eating surrender monkey's lose so badly and be on the verge of going out...
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: The World Cup is here!!   The World Cup is here!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:42 am

Switzerland & Mexico results were fantastic! Nice to see the underdog come good...lets just hope Algeria don't become the next underdog winners!!!!

Seems our keeper isn't the only one to be having ball problems either. Has anyone com eout in support of the ball being used in the event at all?
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The World Cup is here!!   The World Cup is here!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:26 am

RFFB wrote:
Switzerland & Mexico results were fantastic! Nice to see the underdog come good...lets just hope Algeria don't become the next underdog winners!!!!

Seems our keeper isn't the only one to be having ball problems either. Has anyone com eout in support of the ball being used in the event at all?

The Germans. (Probably)
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: The World Cup is here!!   The World Cup is here!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:59 am

Hands up who enjoyed England's performance last night Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The World Cup is here!!   The World Cup is here!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:00 am

Matty35 wrote:
Hands up who enjoyed England's performance last night Rolling Eyes

The whole of Scotland puts up their hands!

We're coming home, we're coming home, Englands coming home!!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: The World Cup is here!!   The World Cup is here!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:23 pm

I was thinking of taking Wed afternoon off to see the England game...may just not bother now... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: The World Cup is here!!   The World Cup is here!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:50 am

RFFB wrote:
I was thinking of taking Wed afternoon off to see the England game...may just not bother now... Rolling Eyes

It'll be alright, this is where the whole team rallies together and put on an unbelievable performance that stuns the World and propells them through to the group stages and on to victory in the final !!!!! ............................ Shocked Shocked Eh, Nurse !!??? I think I'm ready for my medication now !!! confused 1 confused 1 confused 1
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: The World Cup is here!!   The World Cup is here!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:46 am

At least England is doing alright....Look at France!!! A player got kicked off for cursing att he coach..The players refuse to practice because of that mess. The team manager and some other upper mng. man arer walking away.....What a shame!!! This is sport boys not kindergarten....
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: The World Cup is here!!   The World Cup is here!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:09 am

Chrissy wrote:
At least England is doing alright....Look at France!!! A player got kicked off for cursing att he coach..The players refuse to practice because of that mess. The team manager and some other upper mng. man arer walking away.....What a shame!!! This is sport boys not kindergarten....

Sport? Not if at the end of regulation, you walk away from a draw. Don't see it. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The World Cup is here!!   The World Cup is here!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:10 am

Frethead wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Sport? Not if at the end of regulation, you walk away from a draw. Don't see it. Sorry.

The old ' A draw is too complicated for Americans to understand' argument rears it's head again I see..
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: The World Cup is here!!   The World Cup is here!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:43 am

Yeah, why is a draw such a bad thing? As long as each team did their best what does it matter if there is no outright winner?

In your regular American football games (as in the one you play with your hands!!!!!... Rolling Eyes Laughing ) whta happens if at the end it's a draw? Extra time?, next team to score wins?...how's it settled?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World Cup is here!!   The World Cup is here!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The World Cup is here!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next