Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which band do you wish you'd seen live...but never will?

Go down 
+6
Chrissy
Roger. H
kokeakola
laxcdn
Skezza
Pete
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Which band do you wish you'd seen live...but never will? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which band do you wish you'd seen live...but never will?   Which band do you wish you'd seen live...but never will? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:09 pm

Marty wrote:

No I missed out.

I think it was Freshman year this guy who sat next to me in Biology said hey check this band out. He gave me the Album & Teeshirt. He had just seen em live. Then I was watching that movie "Foxes" with Jodie Foster and all the ladies were going to see them in concert. I think my first concert was Lynyrd Skynyrd, Peter Frampton, Yes & Gary Wright. What was yours Adam?? Don't tell me it was KISS????????? Smile
Nooo...a good 5 years before I first saw KISS I saw Queen, December 1975 on the 'Night At The Opera' tour...great, GREAT memories... Laughing

And yeah, those few minutes of Angel in 'Foxes' was the highlight of the film...was so annoyed when they cut away from the show!!!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Which band do you wish you'd seen live...but never will? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which band do you wish you'd seen live...but never will?   Which band do you wish you'd seen live...but never will? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:09 pm

The Sensational Alex Harvey Band. I got the see S.A.H.B without Alex, but never saw the great man himself. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

Which band do you wish you'd seen live...but never will?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2