Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First McNaught V5 - "Venus"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RAZOR777

RAZOR777

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-01-16

First McNaught V5 - "Venus" Empty
PostSubject: First McNaught V5 - "Venus"   First McNaught V5 - "Venus" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:54 pm

Hey Guys,

To answer Matty's question (sort of Cool ), I have a few guitars. . .more than one and less than 20. Laughing

All I play anymore, however, are my two McNaughts. Both are V's (the V5 model), and all my other guitars are REALLY lonely.

The first one they built for me came about a year and a half ago, and I lovingly call her "Venus."

http://www.clubmcnaught.com/index.php/topic,911.60.html

I know it ain't everyone's cup of tea, but I'm in love with this guitar. Mainly because with McNaught, you get to tweak every last detail. . .they'll work with you and do whatever you want, as long as it's structurally sound. They're also good friends.

RAZOR777
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: First McNaught V5 - "Venus"   First McNaught V5 - "Venus" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:11 am

Both guitars have a lovely finish to them Bro..

Im interested to know, what pickups are in them, or are they stock?

I love the detail on the frets of the Vader, real sexy!!!

cheers

Matty.. rok on
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
RAZOR777

RAZOR777

PostSubject: Re: First McNaught V5 - "Venus"   First McNaught V5 - "Venus" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:32 pm

Haha. Cool.

Yeah, the detail on Vader is pretty much ridiculously awesome. Everything is done by hand, and David's just Mega at it. I told him that he should've been a plastic surgeon. But, if he were, then we wouldn't have these awesome guitars!

The pickups in both of my McNaughts (and henceforth all the ones to come) are Wagners. The ones in Venus are the Darkburst set, and those in Vader are the Iron Man set. Jim Wagner is like the McNaught of the pickup world. Totally Red Dragons.

B
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: First McNaught V5 - "Venus"   First McNaught V5 - "Venus" I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:56 am

RAZOR777 wrote:
Haha. Cool.

Yeah, the detail on Vader is pretty much ridiculously awesome. Everything is done by hand, and David's just Mega at it. I told him that he should've been a plastic surgeon. But, if he were, then we wouldn't have these awesome guitars!

B
[quote]

But your boobs would be spectacular!
Back to top Go down
RAZOR777

RAZOR777

PostSubject: Re: First McNaught V5 - "Venus"   First McNaught V5 - "Venus" I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:16 pm

lol!

Good one, Chrissy!

Haha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First McNaught V5 - "Venus"   First McNaught V5 - "Venus" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First McNaught V5 - "Venus"
Page 1 of 1