Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Football Thread

Go down 
+7
'Scope
Roger. H
Chrissy
laxcdn
Pete
RFFB
Matty35
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

The Football Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Football Thread   The Football Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:11 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
[
Well I'd like to see

Spurs, Newcastle & Stoke,Bolton and Blackburn get relegated. Very Happy
OI!!!!

Have a heart!!!!!

I think Pete wants Jade Goody to get relegated too!!
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Football Thread   The Football Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:20 am

Matty35 wrote:

Oooooh!!!

I'm sure he'll get that wish soon enough... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: The Football Thread   The Football Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:22 am

Chrissy wrote:
well it does!!
My reply was in responce to Pete saying he wants my hometeam to get relagated!!!

Nothing wrong with them all sounding like beers!!! Most of them probably are!!... Laughing

Newcastle Brown Ale is one of the finest beers around!!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Football Thread   The Football Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:13 am

As I've said elsewhere, I couldn't give a flying one what happens in the Whinging, Overpaid
Cheating, Corrupt Prima Dona League !!!!!! :mad as hell: :break it:

COME ON YOU BEES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: The Football Thread   The Football Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:35 am

Roger H wrote:
As I've said elsewhere, I couldn't give a flying one what happens in the Whinging, Overpaid

So I take it you're not a footie fan then!!!!!
But I certainly agree that they are overpaid and very whingy!!! I mean, all they have to do is play 2, very occasionally 3 games a week, and turn up for training but the poor dears get tired! And all of the summer off! If you can call what we get 'summer!'...but still. It's a hard life... Rolling Eyes

Are you back from your break now?
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Football Thread   The Football Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:28 pm

RFFB wrote:
Roger H wrote:

So I take it you're not a footie fan then!!!!!

No ! I support Barnet F.C. I thought you knew that ! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Football Thread   The Football Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:15 am

Matty35 wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
[
Well I'd like to see

OI!!!!

Have a heart!!!!!

I just don't see why all the fuss about her? There are thousands of other people in the world who have contributed something positive to society that are going the the exact same thing without the media circus that is JG's life...

As for NUFC, I just don't like them. Sorry RFFB.
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: The Football Thread   The Football Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:44 am

Pete wrote:
Matty35 wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
[
Well I'd like to see

OI!!!!

Have a heart!!!!!

I just don't see why all the fuss about her? There are thousands of other people in the world who have contributed something positive to society that are going the the exact same thing without the media circus that is JG's life...

As for NUFC, I just don't like them. Sorry RFFB.

I understand what you are sayin mate. She may be silly, gobby, & annoying but she doesn't deserve this at 27, nor do her kids.
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: The Football Thread   The Football Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:53 am

Regarding Jade, I agree with both of you!

It's annoying that all of a sudden she's the media item of the moment...again. After her falling from grace in the BB race row, now it's all 'poor Jade'. How many other people are going through this traumatic event and can't, or have the dignity, NOT to sell their story to anyone who will pay?

But it is a shame that at 27 she is going to die and leave her 2 children. No-one deserves that.

But she is one of the things that is all wrong with society. Fame for doing nothing. She was on a rubbish reality TV show. That's all. Her boyfriend is a thug who has just come out of prison for assault. She is a proven racist. What a wonderful person.
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: The Football Thread   The Football Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:17 pm

Sorry Andy & Pete can't see Liverpool doing it now - 2 nil down to Boro, not good!!
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: The Football Thread   The Football Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:49 am

I love penalty shoot out's me! lol! bottom's up
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The Football Thread   The Football Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:17 pm

RFFB wrote:
Regarding Jade, I agree with both of you!

It's annoying that all of a sudden she's the media item of the moment...again. After her falling from grace in the BB race row, now it's all 'poor Jade'. How many other people are going through this traumatic event and can't, or have the dignity, NOT to sell their story to anyone who will pay?

But it is a shame that at 27 she is going to die and leave her 2 children. No-one deserves that.

But she is one of the things that is all wrong with society. Fame for doing nothing. She was on a rubbish reality TV show. That's all. Her boyfriend is a thug who has just come out of prison for assault. She is a proven racist. What a wonderful person.

Don't get me wrong. I wouldn't wish Cancer on anyone and I feel for her children. Just sickened how the british media have put her on some kind of pedestal/crusade yet two years ago they were crucifying here for being racist on BB and saying her career was over.

Not wanting to sound nasty here but getting cancer has given her a career back.

As for the footy, pains me to say this but unles the DRB mess it up it's their league.. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: The Football Thread   The Football Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:22 pm

Pete wrote:

Don't get me wrong. I wouldn't wish Cancer on anyone and I feel for her children. Just sickened how the british media have put her on some kind of pedestal/crusade yet two years ago they were crucifying here for being racist on BB and saying her career was over.

As for the footy, pains me to say this but unles the DRB mess it up it's their league.. Crying or Very sad
I agree...again!

Wouldn't go as far as to say it's given her, her career back tho! Given her the opportunity to rake in some cash perhaps.

It's the media that has annoyed me more than anything. As stated a while ago she was vilified and rightly so, now it's all 'Brave Jade' and such pathetic headlines. It's why I don't buy newspapers. They aren't newspapers anymore, they're gossip and trash story mags. I have no interest in this persons story. I have no interest in her. Period.

FOOTY!!!!!
Ha! Well for once, this Wed, you just might want to suport NUFC!!! 'cos we play the DRB's!!! And we really need the points!!! And I'd love to see NUFC help Liverpool claw back some points. Stranger things have happened and I can dream...reality tho? NUFC 0 - DRB 4... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The Football Thread   The Football Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:26 pm

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:

I agree...again!

Wouldn't go as far as to say it's given her, her career back tho! Given her the opportunity to rake in some cash perhaps.

It's the media that has annoyed me more than anything. As stated a while ago she was vilified and rightly so, now it's all 'Brave Jade' and such pathetic headlines. It's why I don't buy newspapers. They aren't newspapers anymore, they're gossip and trash story mags. I have no interest in this persons story. I have no interest in her. Period.

FOOTY!!!!!
Ha! Well for once, this Wed, you just might want to suport NUFC!!! 'cos we play the DRB's!!! And we really need the points!!! And I'd love to see NUFC help Liverpool claw back some points. Stranger things have happened and I can dream...reality tho? NUFC 0 - DRB 4... Crying or Very sad

Jade!
Yeah the 'Brave Jade' shit annoys me to!! What about Brave 'Sue' (e.g.) or 'Brave' Anna!

Footy!!

Let's hope the magpies win and the mackems lose!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: The Football Thread   The Football Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:36 pm

Pete wrote:

Footy!!

Knew I'd make a short-term fan of you!!!!... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The Football Thread   The Football Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:05 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:

Footy!!

Wanting your lot to beat the DRB's does not make me a short term fan!!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: The Football Thread   The Football Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:11 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:

Footy!!

Wanting your lot to beat the DRB's does not make me a short term fan!!!
Laughing
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: The Football Thread   The Football Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:03 pm

Well at least it wasn't the drubbing I expected...but WTF was Taylor playin at? Just clear the ball from the area. Oh well... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

Number of posts : 887
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Football Thread   The Football Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:25 pm

If you guys were as passionate about music as you are about 'football' scratch then we could get a pretty good board moving around here!! Basketball

'Scope
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

Number of posts : 887
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Football Thread   The Football Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:30 pm

Speaking of football. Anybody following the story about the NFL players that came UP missing in the ocean this weekend?? They found one of the 4 yesterday. He was alive after 50 hours in the water affraid

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Aj4lUoeCa31X3CDSY44FYYoazJV4?slug=txnflplayersmissing&prov=st&type=lgns

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: The Football Thread   The Football Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:16 am

RFFB wrote:
Well at least it wasn't the drubbing I expected...but WTF was Taylor playin at? Just clear the ball from the area. Oh well... Rolling Eyes

I couldnt watch it Adam, my mate had the Blackburn v Everton game on which was Sleep

I'm glad my team got the three points, but how did your lot play?
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The Football Thread   The Football Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:34 am

Useless bloody Geordies!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The Football Thread   The Football Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:44 am

'Scope wrote:
Speaking of football. Anybody following the story about the NFL players that came UP missing in the ocean this weekend?? They found one of the 4 yesterday. He was alive after 50 hours in the water affraid

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Aj4lUoeCa31X3CDSY44FYYoazJV4?slug=txnflplayersmissing&prov=st&type=lgns

'Scope

That's not football!!! That's Rugby for girls! Wink cheesin'
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The Football Thread   The Football Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:59 am

'Scope wrote:
If you guys were as passionate about music as you are about 'football' scratch then we could get a pretty good board moving around here!! Basketball

'Scope

Is that a form of complaint mr 'Scope? scratch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andyearny

Andyearny

Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: The Football Thread   The Football Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:49 am

No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Football Thread   The Football Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Football Thread
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next