Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any Concerts Coming Up?

Go down 
+7
Marty
laxcdn
Rev
Shelby
RAZOR777
'Scope
Matty35
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:21 am

Chrissy wrote:
Sorry Shelby! I type like such a dork sometimes....

I was agreeing with you about the set list being the same....
I think they are a yawn...sorry for the miss type!!!!!

After 17 years it will be like seeing a different band! I'm just a little burned out on Brett thats all.
Didn't mean to burst your bubble Pete! They played around here alot this last summer. Even saw Brett at a county fair.
That was a low...He just bugs me, can't say why...

Because he's on TV trying to pick a whore oops I mean girlfriend...?

Just a guess...

Last edited by Pete on Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:03 am

Becuase he's on TV trying to pick a whore oops I mean girlfriend...?

Just a guess...[/quote]

On this show is there a difference!!!
Another term comes to mind---Skank
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:41 am

Chrissy wrote:
Because he's on TV trying to pick a whore oops I mean girlfriend...?

Just a guess...

On this show is there a difference!!!
Another term comes to mind---Skank[/quote]

Thought so... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shelby

Shelby

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:33 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Sorry Shelby! I type like such a dork sometimes....

I was agreeing with you about the set list being the same....
I think they are a yawn...sorry for the miss type!!!!!

After 17 years it will be like seeing a different band! I'm just a little burned out on Brett thats all.
Didn't mean to burst your bubble Pete! They played around here alot this last summer. Even saw Brett at a county fair.
That was a low...He just bugs me, can't say why...

No worries. I probably jumped the gun in my reply to you. I was in a foul mood yesterday and one of my pet peeves is when my words get twisted around, but I know that was not your intent.

And, yes, the "women" on this season's ROL are quite skanky!! I wasn't going to watch it this time, but I still got sucked in to all the drama! LOL!
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

Number of posts : 887

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:18 pm

Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 2 Poisonwig

'Scope
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:20 pm

Oh man....Stephen Pearcy solo will be in Vegas on April 4th but Upscope MUST be in LA on that weekend, No ways around it.

Shucks!!

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:30 am

'Scope wrote:
Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 2 Poisonwig

'Scope

Brilliant. lol!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:47 am

Now that is funny!! cheesin'
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:56 am

Just come back from a quick trip to Edinburgh and Glasgow where Mrs H and I saw Bruce Springsteen (for the umpteenth time). I'm not the biggest fan of his music(Stevie is) but I'll always go and see him live as he and The E Street Band always put on a great show. As for the stadium, Hampden Park, what a shite hole !! If that's the Scottish national stadium then they should be ashamed !!! Mad

Something completely different tomorrow. A band called the Destroyers at the Electric Palace in Bridport. A 17 piece Ska band no less !!! Should be fun !! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:13 am

Roger H wrote:
Just come back from a quick trip to Edinburgh and Glasgow where Mrs H and I saw Bruce Springsteen (for the umpteenth time). I'm not the biggest fan of his music(Stevie is) but I'll always go and see him live as he and The E Street Band always put on a great show. As for the stadium, Hampden Park, what a shite hole !! If that's the Scottish national stadium then they should be ashamed !!! Mad

Something completely different tomorrow. A band called the Destroyers at the Electric Palace in Bridport. A 17 piece Ska band no less !!! Should be fun !! Very Happy Very Happy

Did Goose Springbean play 'Glory Days'? That's the only one I really like by him...
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:15 am

Ratt tonight in LA & tomorrow in Vegas!!

cheer

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:19 am

'Scope wrote:

cheer

'Scope

thums up rock band
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:50 am

Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:

Did Goose Springbean play 'Glory Days'? That's the only one I really like by him...

No, that wasn't on the set list. He doesn't do lot from that era although he did do Dancing in the Dark, Which I haven't heard live too often.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:58 am

Roger H wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:

No, that wasn't on the set list. He doesn't do lot from that era although he did do Dancing in the Dark, Which I haven't heard live too often.

Well in that case....BOOOOOO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:00 am

Pete wrote:
'Scope wrote:

cheer

'Scope

thums up rock band

Cool should be a great show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:22 pm

Went to see Warrior Soul at JB's last Saturday.

Stunning turn out of 70 folks, at the most.

Not a bad show but the bassist was an asshole. Slagging off the crowd for the poor turn out is not exactly the crowds fault!!!

Utter prick. Gig was ok...after all 'The Drug' is one of the finest songs ever written.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:37 pm

RFFB wrote:
Went to see Warrior Soul at JB's last Saturday.

Going to be at J.B.s on 25th,26th,27th Sept for the 3 day Metalfest !! Can't wait !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:51 am

Hmmm

Dressed to Kill (Kiss Tribute) on 7th Sept, 29th October and 8th November

Steel Panther ( cheesin' ) 14th September

Status Quo 8th December

Hopefully theres a gig on the 10th October I'm interested in attending too... Wink
Back to top Go down
laxcdn

laxcdn

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:14 am

Saw No Doubt on the 13th and it was a great show. Tom is really good guitarist. Also saw Megadeth/Slayer on the 29th of June. It was ok, Megadeth is who I went to see but Machine head was better than Slayer. I left after about 5 of slayer's songs. Way too much sub and just a bunch of noise, couldn't hear much.
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:36 pm

Got me a free ticket to see Marilyn Manson... This month. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:40 am

In the next few weeks I'm seeing......Blaze Bayley, Waylander, Eastern Front, Hellfighter, Warpath, Primal Fear, Primordial, Swallow the Sun, Brainstorm, Marshall Law, Powerquest, Xandria, E-Force, Thy Majestie, Northland, Evergrey, Kalmah, Dragonland, Elvenking, Omnium Gatherum, Circus Maximus, Vision Divine, Holy Moses, Fairyland, Hanging Doll, Buckcherry...........................................oh, and KISS !!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:27 pm

Roger H wrote:
In the next few weeks I'm seeing......Blaze Bayley, Waylander, Eastern Front, Hellfighter, Warpath, Primal Fear, Primordial, Swallow the Sun, Brainstorm, Marshall Law, Powerquest, Xandria, E-Force, Thy Majestie, Northland, Evergrey, Kalmah, Dragonland, Elvenking, Omnium Gatherum, Circus Maximus, Vision Divine, Holy Moses, Fairyland, Hanging Doll, Buckcherry...........................................oh, and KISS !!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

DAYUUUM !!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:37 am

Marty wrote:
Roger H wrote:

DAYUUUM !!! cheers

I cheated a little bit !!! Embarassed All, except Buckchherry and KISS, are at a 3 day Metalfest I'm going to !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:26 am

Roger H wrote:
Marty wrote:
Roger H wrote:

DAYUUUM !!! cheers

I cheated a little bit !!! Embarassed All, except Buckchherry and KISS, are at a 3 day Metalfest I'm going to !! Very Happy

I figured it was a 3 day festival Like The concerts Scope goes too. Rocklahoma and so forth.Hope you have a great time and maybe they will let you bring a camera? I'm just curious which bands are you favorite?
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:25 am

Marty wrote:
Roger H wrote:
Marty wrote:
Roger H wrote:

DAYUUUM !!! cheers

I figured it was a 3 day festival Like The concerts Scope goes too. Rocklahoma and so forth.Hope you have a great time and maybe they will let you bring a camera? I'm just curious which bands are you favorite?

In the festival I'm looking forward to....Primal Fear, Brainstorm, Powerquest, Evergrey, Dragonland Elvingking, Holy Moses and Fairyland, but of course the big one is KISS 2nd & 5th October in Toronto and Boston !!!!! VERY EXCITED !!!!!!!!! bouncy boy1 bouncy boy1 bouncy boy1 bouncy boy1 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Concerts Coming Up?
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next