Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Full Metal Forum.....The End ??

Go down 
+2
Pete
Roger. H
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:26 pm

OOOh fighting over me!!!!!!
How sweetFull Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 2 656417
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:03 am

Chrissy wrote:
OOOh fighting over me!!!!!!
How sweetFull Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 2 656417

I love you I love you :Marys Drool: :drooling:
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 7:32 am

Are we in the final throes of a long & painful death or will we rise again like a Phoenix?
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 3:17 pm

denial
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:12 am

Chrissy wrote:
denial
We're in Egypt?
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:56 am

Fawkes !!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:57 am

Roger. H wrote:
Fawkes !!!
So we're rising like a Phoenix then?Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:33 am

We're rising like Atlantis.Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:49 am

Roger. H wrote:
We're rising like Atlantis.Very Happy 

We're doomed then!!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:46 am

No, we'll keep dragging our carcass along like the pesky last zombie that just won't give up the chase. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:42 am

It's all gone very quiet again.

I hope everyone is all ok.... group hug rock on 
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:54 am

Pete wrote:
It's all gone very quiet again.

I hope everyone is all ok.... group hug rock on 

Hi ya Pete!!

Just sitting here watching Dad. He's playing solitaire and listening to his CD.  Sleep 
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:49 pm

Ive had a little health issue again. Found myself in the ER a week ago Sunday in a lot of pain. They thoujght it was a gallbladder attack. Loads of tests and a morphine I.V. later I got released. Been dealing with not feeling good and new doctors and tests to try to find the culprit. Seems I have a huge infection.

Didn't mean to ignore you Pete...

Took the boys to see the lego movie today and slept through most of it. The parts I saw were cool.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:06 am

Chrissy wrote:
Ive had a little health issue again.  Found myself in the ER a week ago Sunday in a lot of pain.  They thoujght it was a gallbladder attack.  Loads of tests and a morphine I.V. later I got released. Been dealing with not feeling good and new doctors and tests to try to find the culprit.  Seems I have a huge infection.

Didn't mean to ignore you Pete...

Took the boys to see the lego movie today and slept through most of it.  The parts I saw were cool.

Not ignoring me!!!! Hope you're ok as is Roger & Adam...Oh & of course the lovely Marty too!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:16 am

Come onto facecrack...even if you only have us as your friends it would be fun to have you there.
Its a lot easier to pop in and out of..please!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:32 am

Chrissy wrote:
Come onto facecrack...even if you only have us as your friends it would be fun to have you there.

Nope. Fuzzbook is a slippery slope...
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:59 am

Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

You can hide!!!
Have a fake profile!

Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:16 am

Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

You can hide!!!
Have a fake profile!

Nope!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:50 pm

Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Very wise.

Seriously, that place is pretty much everything that is wrong with the world in one place.

I'm trying to stay away and post much less.

I came to the realisation that I really don't give a shit about what people I don't know think. And listening to pathetic whipper snappers voice off about shit that happened before they were even born pisses me off.

But, that said...it is fun to drop a bomb and sit back and wait for the fish to bite!!! Doesn't even take much! Just say Tommy is a clone and ...POW!!!!

So easy.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 2:07 am

RFFB wrote:

Just say Tommy is a clone and ...POW!!!!

What the fuck do you mean? Come on he's no clone!!! Fucking stupid thing to say!!! You sure you're a Kiss fan?? Jeez!!!  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing group hug 
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:30 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

What the fuck do you mean? Come on he's no clone!!! Fucking stupid thing to say!!! You sure you're a Kiss fan?? Jeez!!!  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing group hug 
You'd fit in great on that FB then!!!

Actually, while I know your post was in jest, it does really grate on me that there is so much hate, disrespect and general abuse dished out just because someone doesn't agree with whatever it is that has been posted.

While I have no issue with the 'C' word, I don't think it's justfied to call someone a c**t just because they've said something pretty trivial which you don't agree with! The stuff I've read actually saddens me. That people are so intolerant of other people and about such small, unimportant things.

More than anyting FB has shown me that people really are shite. The good are getting fewer and fewer, or that's how it seems. I hope it's just because the greater good just don't bother with shite social media (or extremely UN social media) sites and deal with people one to one.

I do hope so.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:54 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

Actually, while I know your post was in jest, it does really grate on me that there is so much hate, disrespect and general abuse dished out just because someone doesn't agree with whatever it is that has been posted.

While I have no issue with the 'C' word, I don't think it's justfied to call someone a c**t just because they've said something pretty trivial which you don't agree with! The stuff I've read actually saddens me. That people are so intolerant of other people and about such small, unimportant things.

More than anyting FB has shown me that people really are shite. The good are getting fewer and fewer, or that's how it seems. I hope it's just because the greater good just don't bother with shite social media (or extremely UN social media) sites and deal with people one to one.

I do hope so.

Welcome to the digital 'my opinion is far better than your opinion' age!!!!

Animals are much better than humans in so many ways.
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:36 am

Pete wrote:

Welcome to the digital 'my opinion is far better than your opinion' age!!!!

Animals are much better than humans in so many ways.
You can also 'more important', 'obviously right', 'more intelligent' with the seemingly obligatory ending of 'and you can just shut your mouth you dumbass c**t'.

Seems to be the new way to end online conversations. Not quite the same as ' Yours faithfully!!!'

I need a kitten!!  cat 
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:13 pm

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

I do hope so.

To me you have nailed it with what you wrote above. The big thing missing from social media is respect. To me it is what made our little site here so great. We could banter and disagree and even get angry but it was always with respect to the other person. I do not understand why people feel it is alright to call names because they are hiding behind their computers. No way 99 % would do that in person. I really try not to engage with people who are just ugly inside and if they try to engage me or clog my feed with ugly then I delete them. Adam always calls me a girl for being sensitive but it really is easy to make things better, its just that everyone has to do it. If you see a piece of trash pick it up don't complain about the one who dumped it and leave it because you didn't do it. You would think it would kill some people to say hello to someone walking down the street. What if that was their only human contact for the whole day? I don't have time for ugly people who have ugly opinions and want to continue with our world becoming uglier!!
so there!!!
Roger is going to have a field day with my grammar!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:11 am

I believe this should be taken into consideration "Never post what you wouldn't say to someone in a real life situation" when on a forum.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Metal Forum.....The End ??
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next