Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Full Metal Forum.....The End ??

Go down 
+2
Pete
Roger. H
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:52 pm

Pete wrote:
I believe this  should be taken into consideration "Never post what you wouldn't say to someone in a real life situation" when on a forum.

Good rule and rarely followed. Amazing how big everyone's huevos get when they are hiding behind a screen!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:12 am

Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:
I believe this  should be taken into consideration "Never post what you wouldn't say to someone in a real life situation" when on a forum.

Good rule and rarely followed.  Amazing how big everyone's huevos get when they are hiding behind a screen!

That's the thing about social media though. It gives cowards the chance to act the 'big man' as you know they wouldn't say it in a face to face situation.
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:29 am

You lot are full of shite. What a bunch of a**holes you lot are. You all talk shite.

Bunch of w**kers!!!

Wink 
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:23 am

RFFB wrote:
You lot are full of shite. What a bunch of a**holes you lot are. You all talk shite.

Bunch of w**kers!!!

Wink 

Cheeky bugger!  :the finger: 
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:12 pm

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

Bunch of w**kers!!!

Wink 

I love this site!!!!!!! ...  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:34 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

Bunch of w**kers!!!

Wink 

I love this site!!!!!!! ...  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

That's cos there's just us on it! We appear to have scared everyone else away!!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:44 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

Bunch of w**kers!!!

Wink 

That's cos there's just us on it! We appear to have scared everyone else away!!!
And I tried to be that Really Friendly Furry Bear.

Seems I failed!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:55 am

I still love you Booboo !! I love you 
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:34 am

Roger. H wrote:
I still love you Booboo !! I love you 

That's Choccy M!!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:41 am

Funnily enough the only really heated conversation I had on FB was with Adam. It was one of those rare occasions that (I hope Adam feels the same) two adults who have respect for each other, took a different stance on a subject and decided to air their views. We both ranted on with epic posts going backwards and forwards, both having opposite opinions but not once did either of us resort to abuse and insults. In the end we both agreed to disagree, cyberly shake hands and got on with our lives. I quite enjoyed it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 12:26 pm

Roger. H wrote:
Funnily enough the only really heated conversation I had on FB was with Adam.  It was one of those rare occasions that (I hope Adam feels the same) two adults who have respect for each other, took a different stance on a subject and decided to air their views. We both ranted on with epic posts going backwards and forwards, both having opposite opinions but not once did either of us resort to abuse and insults. In the end we both agreed to disagree, cyberly shake hands and got on with our lives. I quite enjoyed it. Very Happy

Was it about Peter Criss? Razz
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:21 pm

Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:
Funnily enough the only really heated conversation I had on FB was with Adam.  It was one of those rare occasions that (I hope Adam feels the same) two adults who have respect for each other, took a different stance on a subject and decided to air their views. We both ranted on with epic posts going backwards and forwards, both having opposite opinions but not once did either of us resort to abuse and insults. In the end we both agreed to disagree, cyberly shake hands and got on with our lives. I quite enjoyed it. Very Happy

Was it about Peter Criss? Razz
NO!!!

It was a genuinely serious subject...Israel & Gaza.

And yes, it did make a chg to have a debate about something and it not suddenly be filled with "Fuck you", "You're an asshole" or the like. I have no problem debating things with people of a differing veiw point, as that is to me, important because it helps you see other views and helps you find out if you genuinely believe your stance.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 3:43 pm

Yeah, but you're still wrong. Razz
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 8:52 pm

Thats what makes you 3 great men in my opinion. You respect each other to disagree without calling names because you actually believe what you are saying. It so coward and immature to just start calling names because someone disagrees with you. I have always enjoyed a good argument. I admire you both for something you both have done on facecrack; I have seen you both go into full on attack mode to defend someone else who is only voicing their opinion and is getting slaughtered. Aces in my book..you both are..feels good to be home doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 12:59 am

Cool
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 3:05 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Thats what makes you 3 great men in my opinion.  You respect each other to disagree without calling names because you actually believe what you are saying.  It so coward and immature to just start calling names because someone disagrees with you.  I have always enjoyed a good argument.  I admire you both for something you both have done on facecrack;  I have seen you both go into full on attack mode to defend someone else who is only voicing their opinion and is getting slaughtered.  Aces in my book..you both are..feels good to be home doesn't it?

Shut up, Meg.

But yes, it does!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 8:10 pm

RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Thats what makes you 3 great men in my opinion.  You respect each other to disagree without calling names because you actually believe what you are saying.  It so coward and immature to just start calling names because someone disagrees with you.  I have always enjoyed a good argument.  I admire you both for something you both have done on facecrack;  I have seen you both go into full on attack mode to defend someone else who is only voicing their opinion and is getting slaughtered.  Aces in my book..you both are..feels good to be home doesn't it?

Shut up, Meg.

But yes, it does!!

Call me a fat boyish looking ugly girl and you'll get a knuckle sammich
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 3:10 am

Chrissy wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Shut up, Meg.

But yes, it does!!

Call me a fat boyish looking ugly girl and you'll get a knuckle sammich
Shut up, Meg!

But she's beautiful on the inside!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:07 am

Have you two been drinking !!?? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:35 am

Roger. H wrote:

God I hope so!! I've already lived through feeling ugly!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 10:52 am

Chrissy wrote:
Roger. H wrote:

God I hope so!! I've already lived through feeling ugly!

Well, I've heard of Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy and Dopey !! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 2:06 am

Seems like we've come to the end of the FMF road...very quiet round here these days...
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 11:34 pm

Pete wrote:
Seems like we've come to the end of the FMF road...very quiet round here these days...

Mr Pete,
Please come to Facebook for a little while. You only have to be friends with who you want and if that's Roger, me and Adam but I think you will enjoy seeing so many of your KISS friends there. Mad mark is there!!!!
Think about it?

I miss coming here..My life is a tornado of disaster and I wish I had the time to be here...I miss talking to you and the fun we have all had and I won't walk away...might not be able to be here everyday but ill put in some effort..meanwhile please consider Facebook...
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 2:14 am

Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:

Mr Pete,
Please come to Facebook for a little while.  You only have to be friends with who you want and if that's Roger, me and Adam but I think you will enjoy seeing so many of your KISS friends there.  Mad mark is there!!!!  
Think about it?

I miss coming here..My life is a tornado of disaster and I wish I had the time to be here...I miss talking to you and the fun we have all had and I won't walk away...might not be able to be here everyday but ill put in some effort..meanwhile please consider Facebook...

I will never ever ever succumb to Facebook so I guess I'll just miss out on stuff.

Sorry to hear about the tornado of disaster your life is at the moment, hope it improves soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Metal Forum.....The End ??
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3