Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kiss song of the day

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Kiss song of the day Empty
PostSubject: Kiss song of the day   Kiss song of the day I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:27 am

Shame Paul can no longer sing like this anymore...
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Kiss song of the day   Kiss song of the day I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:51 am

One of Gene's better 80's tunes....

Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Kiss song of the day   Kiss song of the day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:40 am

Simply one of the best songs they've done. Don't care what era of the band...this is just pure class.

Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Kiss song of the day   Kiss song of the day I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:53 am

RFFB wrote:
Simply one of the best songs they've done. Don't care what era of the band...this is just pure class.

This would've been on of my posts too. LOVE this song. Again such a shame it'll never be seen performed live by Kiss again...
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Kiss song of the day   Kiss song of the day I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:11 am

Pete wrote:
This would've been on of my posts too. LOVE this song. Again such a shame it'll never be seen performed live by Kiss again...
We can live in hope. It has been done by the TT/ES line up so it's not an impossibility, unlike say 'Take Me' or 'Ladies Room' which unless you want to pay big money to go on the Kruise (or you could just claim disabilty and get the tax payer to pay for it... Rolling Eyes ), you really have NO CHANCE OF HEARING LIVE!!!#

I am crying inside... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Kiss song of the day   Kiss song of the day I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:16 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
We can live in hope. It has been done by the TT/ES line up so it's not an impossibility, unlike say 'Take Me' or 'Ladies Room' which unless you want to pay big money to go on the Kruise (or you could just claim disabilty and get the tax payer to pay for it... Rolling Eyes ), you really have NO CHANCE OF HEARING LIVE!!!#

I am crying inside... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

True but I'm not sure I want to hear Paul attempt it these days... Sad
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Kiss song of the day   Kiss song of the day I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:13 pm

Pete wrote:
True but I'm not sure I want to hear Paul attempt it these days... Sad
Ah, well...yes...that is true... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Kiss song of the day   Kiss song of the day I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:03 am

Just for Adam... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Kiss song of the day   Kiss song of the day I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:11 pm

Pete wrote:

Just for Adam... Very Happy
Outstanding choice!!!!!

That's a 10 smiley from me!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Kiss song of the day   Kiss song of the day I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:24 pm

HOLY SHIT!!!!

I didn't know they did this one on the AWW Tour
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Kiss song of the day   Kiss song of the day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:23 am

RFFB wrote:
HOLY SHIT!!!!

I have that on VHS somewhere...
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Kiss song of the day   Kiss song of the day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:39 pm

[quote="Pete"]
RFFB wrote:
HOLY SHIT!!!!

I have that on VHS somewhere...
Must have been dropped pretty early as this was near the start of the tour. Shame cos the shows I saw weren't too long after this. We considered doing Chicago before settling on Boston and the Canadian shows.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Kiss song of the day   Kiss song of the day I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:25 am

Same song. So good posted twice. Should always open with this!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Kiss song of the day   Kiss song of the day I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:56 am

16 years ago today...

A great time in Kiss song of the day Kisslogotory! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Kiss song of the day   Kiss song of the day I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:35 pm

"Sweeeeeee-eeeet"

So on the 30th July 2012 it wil be 16 years since I saw my 1st KISS show in the USA. Hard to believe tbh. Was an amazing trip. 4 shows in total, though when we got there we only had tickets for 3. We found out that KISS were playing Quebec between the Boston & Montreal shows so we decided we might as well go to that also! Glad we did cos Quebac is an outstanding city and it was a great show in a mid sized arena.

I loved the Reunion and still think there really is something special when those 4 are up on stage that has no equal. Don't care about the 'better musicians' arguement or any of that...because there IS a magic that you can feel.

Shame it all went wrong.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Kiss song of the day   Kiss song of the day I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:06 am

RFFB wrote:
"Sweeeeeee-eeeet"

So on the 30th July 2012 it wil be 16 years since I saw my 1st KISS show in the USA. Hard to believe tbh. Was an amazing trip. 4 shows in total, though when we got there we only had tickets for 3. We found out that KISS were playing Quebec between the Boston & Montreal shows so we decided we might as well go to that also! Glad we did cos Quebac is an outstanding city and it was a great show in a mid sized arena.

I loved the Reunion and still think there really is something special when those 4 are up on stage that has no equal. Don't care about the 'better musicians' arguement or any of that...because there IS a magic that you can feel.

Shame it all went wrong.
Agreed. There's something magical about it. Possibly because Ace has a presence on stage. I remember after the MOR show dancing around the campfire with an insane grin upon my face, despite being sunburnt to shit! Very happy days.

Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Kiss song of the day   Kiss song of the day I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:16 am

Well, on the subject of the Reunion then may I share...THIS!!!!

Seriously, I cannot put into words how fuckin happy seeing this 4 on stage made me. On par with seeing them for the 1st time. Don't care if it's wimpy but I fought back tears when they came on at Boston and when they did Do You Love Me I could have died, and I'd have died happy. No joke.

One of the best days of my life.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Kiss song of the day   Kiss song of the day I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:04 pm

RFFB wrote:
Well, on the subject of the Reunion then may I share...THIS!!!!

Seriously, I cannot put into words how fuckin happy seeing this 4 on stage made me. On par with seeing them for the 1st time. Don't care if it's wimpy but I fought back tears when they came on at Boston and when they did Do You Love Me I could have died, and I'd have died happy. No joke.

One of the best days of my life.

I like hearing the stories of the memories and the things that stic with people. Really cool to see videos of shows that you were at!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Kiss song of the day   Kiss song of the day I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:19 am

I also think that Paul was at his vocal best during the reunion. He'd reigned in most of the oversinging of the 80's and was on top form...

I can understand why people elsewhere would want that to be their lastong memory of Paul singing...
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Kiss song of the day   Kiss song of the day I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:03 am

Chrissy wrote:
I like hearing the stories of the memories and the things that stic with people. Really cool to see videos of shows that you were at!!!!!
Ha ha!!

You're gonna regret saying that cos I've got a load of them here!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Kiss song of the day   Kiss song of the day I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:54 am

RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Ha ha!!

No I won't I look forward to that
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Kiss song of the day   Kiss song of the day I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:41 am

Chrissy wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Ha ha!!

No I won't I look forward to that
Really? Well there's Newcastle 88

Think I have Wembley & B/ham from 92 tho not sure

Then Boston (both nights)/Montreal/Donington/Brussells /Utrecht/Gent & Finsbury Park from 96!

Then there's Wembley 99

Then Mansfield (1 night only) & Portland from 2001

Then Oberhausen, Stockholm (tho I wouldn't make my worst enemy watch that!), Donington & Paris 2008

Then Newcastle & Birmingham from 2010.

So...you SURE you want to watch all of those!!!!!!... lol!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Kiss song of the day   Kiss song of the day I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:54 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Kiss song of the day   Kiss song of the day I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:36 am

I bet if KISS put this in the set list the tour would be a little more memorable
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Kiss song of the day   Kiss song of the day I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:03 pm

Chrissy wrote:
I bet if KISS put this in the set list the tour would be a little more memorable
TOTALLY!!!!!!

They are not playing so many GREAT GREAT tunes its just sad...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiss song of the day   Kiss song of the day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiss song of the day
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next