Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ace Frehley "No Regrets"

Go down 
+2
RFFB
Rev
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Ace Frehley  "No Regrets"   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley "No Regrets"    Ace Frehley  "No Regrets"   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:00 am

Roger. H wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Roger. H wrote:
I like toys. Very Happy
I sense a recurring theme!!!!!

Hmm, I wonder if Moneybags has thought about bringing out Brio trains with each band members face on them, like Thomas the Tank Engine?

Laughing

I'd buy 'em. Very Happy
Me too!!

I know 2 boys in LA who'd LOVE these!!!... Very Happy And it would be a good excuse for me to buy them!

Might even be allowed to play with the trains!!... cheer

Of course the PS train would have to take a few shunts in the rear!!!!!!... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley "No Regrets"    Ace Frehley  "No Regrets"   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:03 am

Getting back to the book...( Wink )... I just hope it's balanced and Ace admits a few of the issues he has had in the past that have caused the band issues. Really don't want it to be 300-400 pages of Paul & Gene bashing.
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley "No Regrets"    Ace Frehley  "No Regrets"   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:11 am

Pete wrote:
Getting back to the book...( Wink )... I just hope it's balanced and Ace admits a few of the issues he has had in the past that have caused the band issues. Really don't want it to be 300-400 pages of Paul & Gene bashing.
I have feelings he will present himself in as good light as possible, but I have to agree, I hope he does admit that choosing to go to card game instead of recording the solo on SIOL was a very dumb thing to do.

Gonna be interesting to see how he fills in the time between Trouble Walking & The Reunion!!!

"Woke up. Did nothing. Thought about writing a song but decided not to!"

"Got royalty cheque from the old days. Banked it. Sat around thinking about stuff..."
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley "No Regrets"    Ace Frehley  "No Regrets"   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:16 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
I have feelings he will present himself in as good light as possible, but I have to agree, I hope he does admit that choosing to go to card game instead of recording the solo on SIOL was a very dumb thing to do.

Gonna be interesting to see how he fills in the time between Trouble Walking & The Reunion!!!

"Got royalty cheque from the old days. Banked it. Sat around thinking about stuff..."

Thought it was Sweet Pain that he missed due to the card game?

Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley "No Regrets"    Ace Frehley  "No Regrets"   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:24 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:

It was something from Destroyer!!!!

My days of needing to know all have passed me by. Can't believe I used to memorise the song order, who wrote the songs and all the other nerdy stuff!!!

These days I just play the things!!!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley "No Regrets"    Ace Frehley  "No Regrets"   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:30 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:

My days of needing to know all have passed me by. Can't believe I used to memorise the song order, who wrote the songs and all the other nerdy stuff!!!

lol!

I've never been that bad!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley "No Regrets"    Ace Frehley  "No Regrets"   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:10 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

lol!

Embarassed

I WAS!!!!

Embarassed

I even use dto test myself!!! Write down the album title, song order, who wrote the song and even the USA catalogue number of the album...!!

DESTROYER is NBLP7025!!!...at least I'm pretty sure it is!!!... Rolling Eyes affraid
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley "No Regrets"    Ace Frehley  "No Regrets"   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:40 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

lol!

Embarassed

I WAS!!!!

Embarassed

I even use dto test myself!!! Write down the album title, song order, who wrote the song and even the USA catalogue number of the album...!!

DESTROYER is NBLP7025!!!...at least I'm pretty sure it is!!!... Rolling Eyes affraid

Shocked That's really sad... Wink
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley "No Regrets"    Ace Frehley  "No Regrets"   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:56 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Embarassed

I WAS!!!!

Embarassed

Maybe I should just mention that I was around 12, upto @16-ish, when I used to this!!! When things like this WERE IMPORTANT!!!!

Where as now I couldn't give a crap...! I have WAY more important things to stress over!!!... lol!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley "No Regrets"    Ace Frehley  "No Regrets"   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:02 am

That seems to be a pretty common guy thing...if its not sports teams its music till us icky girls come along and crash it all!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley "No Regrets"    Ace Frehley  "No Regrets"   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:41 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Embarassed

I WAS!!!!

Embarassed

Maybe I should just mention that I was around 12, upto @16-ish, when I used to this!!! When things like this WERE IMPORTANT!!!!

Where as now I couldn't give a crap...! I have WAY more important things to stress over!!!... lol!

I bet you don't know all the lyrics to everysong ever written now do you... Shocked lol!

Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley "No Regrets"    Ace Frehley  "No Regrets"   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:48 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

I bet you don't know all the lyrics to everysong ever written now do you... Shocked lol!

Er...no!

I'm kinda rusty these days but I can get most of the words right when I see a KISS show...well from the 'classic' era anyway. Modern Day Whats-her-face I couldn't give a toss about singin along too!!!

Last edited by RFFB on Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley "No Regrets"    Ace Frehley  "No Regrets"   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:08 am

I have got so much vinyl which I bought just because it had a different catalogue numbers !! Embarassed Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley "No Regrets"    Ace Frehley  "No Regrets"   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:04 am

Roger. H wrote:
I have got so much vinyl which I bought just because it had a different catalogue numbers !! Embarassed Rolling Eyes

Again. Really sad!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley "No Regrets"    Ace Frehley  "No Regrets"   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:48 am

They did have different inner sleeves................................sometimes. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley "No Regrets"    Ace Frehley  "No Regrets"   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:39 am

So anyone got this book yet? Is it any good?
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley "No Regrets"    Ace Frehley  "No Regrets"   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:42 am

Pete wrote:

I've pre-ordered on Play.com, released on the 10th (Thursday) only £9.99. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley "No Regrets"    Ace Frehley  "No Regrets"   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:43 am

Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:

I've pre-ordered on Play.com, released on the 10th (Thursday) only £9.99. Very Happy

Really? Christmas list I think!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley "No Regrets"    Ace Frehley  "No Regrets"   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:47 am

Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley "No Regrets"    Ace Frehley  "No Regrets"   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:35 am

I am awaiting delivery of my 1st edition signed copy...

...but I have to admit I am getting edgy! I want to read it NOW!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley "No Regrets"    Ace Frehley  "No Regrets"   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:01 am

RFFB wrote:

Who signed it ?? scratch
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley "No Regrets"    Ace Frehley  "No Regrets"   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:47 am

Roger. H wrote:
RFFB wrote:

Who signed it ?? scratch
Hopefully the man himself!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley "No Regrets"    Ace Frehley  "No Regrets"   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:45 am

cheer Whooo Hooo !! My order has been posted. This'll give me something to read while I'm holed up in the hotel next week. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley "No Regrets"    Ace Frehley  "No Regrets"   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:13 pm

so you dont need me to go to Hollywood? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley "No Regrets"    Ace Frehley  "No Regrets"   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:37 am

Chrissy wrote:
so you dont need me to go to Hollywood? Rolling Eyes

You can always go to Hollywood for someone else...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley "No Regrets"    Ace Frehley  "No Regrets"   - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ace Frehley "No Regrets"
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next