Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ace Frehley Signs Australian Licensing Deal With Riot! Entertainment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Ace Frehley Signs Australian Licensing Deal With Riot! Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Ace Frehley Signs Australian Licensing Deal With Riot! Entertainment   Ace Frehley Signs Australian Licensing Deal With Riot! Entertainment I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:01 am

Former KISS guitarist Ace Frehley has signed a licensing deal with Riot! Entertainment for the Australian release of his fifth solo album, "Anomaly."

"Anomaly" is scheduled for a September 15th release date in the States via Frehley's own Bronx Born Records. The CD was produced and recorded in Westchester County, New York between 2007 and 2009 and was mixed in Los Angeles.

Frehley last year spent time on the road fronting a band that featured second guitarist Derrek Hawkins, drummer Scot Coogan (ex-Brides Of Destruction) and bassist Anthony Esposito (ex-Lynch Mob).

As previously reported, Frehley will perform at the Viper Room in West Hollywood, California on Saturday, September 12th during the Sunset Strip Music Festival.

Tickets are $25 and can be purchased via TicketWeb.com.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley Signs Australian Licensing Deal With Riot! Entertainment   Ace Frehley Signs Australian Licensing Deal With Riot! Entertainment I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:15 am

11 days to go until the release!!!!

YEAH!!!! cheer
rock band
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley Signs Australian Licensing Deal With Riot! Entertainment   Ace Frehley Signs Australian Licensing Deal With Riot! Entertainment I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:39 am

RFFB wrote:

YEAH!!!! cheer
rock band

Are you getting a US version then? The UK version isn't released until the 21st.
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley Signs Australian Licensing Deal With Riot! Entertainment   Ace Frehley Signs Australian Licensing Deal With Riot! Entertainment I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:50 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

YEAH!!!! cheer
rock band

Are you getting a US version then? The UK version isn't released until the 21st.
Just might have to give it a chance now then...but would a US copy get here before the 21st anyway?

Didn't want to end up with 2 copies...no more multiple copies...been there did that and now I own shitloads of the same KISS albums!!!!

WHY!!!??... Rolling Eyes
lol!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley Signs Australian Licensing Deal With Riot! Entertainment   Ace Frehley Signs Australian Licensing Deal With Riot! Entertainment I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:29 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

YEAH!!!! cheer
rock band

Just might have to give it a chance now then...but would a US copy get here before the 21st anyway?

Didn't want to end up with 2 copies...no more multiple copies...been there did that and now I own shitloads of the same KISS albums!!!!

WHY!!!??... Rolling Eyes
lol!

The best things come to those who wait...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ace Frehley Signs Australian Licensing Deal With Riot! Entertainment   Ace Frehley Signs Australian Licensing Deal With Riot! Entertainment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ace Frehley Signs Australian Licensing Deal With Riot! Entertainment
Page 1 of 1