Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Thoughts

Go down 
+3
Roger. H
Pete
Chrissy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Random Thoughts - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:44 am

Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:

I think you need to take a chill pill & relax a bit...
I often ignore what gene says...maybe you should too...

i think its hard to chilll when it hits so close to home. Remember he has heard me upset and crying about my healthcare since day one. So for me and now for him its personal....
What she said.

I actually waited until today to see if I was any less offended by his words. And I'm not.

The man has TOTALLY lost touch with reality. I had already thought this is terms of KISS now being little more than a marketing tool and his love for bleeding the fans dry. I could just about stomach that as, after all, it is each indivduals persons choice if they choose to buy something. But it does offend me when all aspects of a KISS show are up for sale. M&G's, guitars, plectrums. And on the whole they are not cheap either. To be KISS fan these days you need very deep pockets and it annoys me when PS says these are 'special events' for those fans 'who can afford them'.

I am so gald I got to meet KISS for FREE many, many times and I lived in the days when fans were appreciated for their support more than how many ££££/$$$$ they have.

But when he starts mouthing off about our healthcare and how we can better it and about how he is 'wearing the poppy' and HAS to point it out, sorry but he didn't just cross the line he has marched over it and stomped along it.

Chrissy has opened my eyes to how America functions (or doesn't function) and it is shocking to hear how someone who is lucky enough to be able to afford healthcare still has to fork out 20% of all costs even WITH insurance!!!! I understand deductables, but I never thought that you still had to stump up $$$ for every treatment even after your deductable is met!!!

But hey, privitise the heathcare system, save ourselves some tax dollars (as GS said) and everything will be fine and we all get better treatment.

BOLLOCKS.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:55 am

RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:

I think you need to take a chill pill & relax a bit...
I often ignore what gene says...maybe you should too...

i think its hard to chilll when it hits so close to home. Remember he has heard me upset and crying about my healthcare since day one. So for me and now for him its personal....
What she said.

I actually waited until today to see if I was any less offended by his words. And I'm not.

The man has TOTALLY lost touch with reality. I had already thought this is terms of KISS now being little more than a marketing tool and his love for bleeding the fans dry. I could just about stomach that as, after all, it is each indivduals persons choice if they choose to buy something. But it does offend me when all aspects of a KISS show are up for sale. M&G's, guitars, plectrums. And on the whole they are not cheap either. To be KISS fan these days you need very deep pockets and it annoys me when PS says these are 'special events' for those fans 'who can afford them'.

I am so gald I got to meet KISS for FREE many, many times and I lived in the days when fans were appreciated for their support more than how many ££££/$$$$ they have.

But when he starts mouthing off about our healthcare and how we can better it and about how he is 'wearing the poppy' and HAS to point it out, sorry but he didn't just cross the line he has marched over it and stomped along it.

Chrissy has opened my eyes to how America functions (or doesn't function) and it is shocking to hear how someone who is lucky enough to be able to afford healthcare still has to fork out 20% of all costs even WITH insurance!!!! I understand deductables, but I never thought that you still had to stump up $$$ for every treatment even after your deductable is met!!!

But hey, privitise the heathcare system, save ourselves some tax dollars (as GS said) and everything will be fine and we all get better treatment.

BOLLOCKS.

I'll just worry about my cat (and the fallout if it's anything serious)...
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:56 am

hell you and all the other KISS maniacs should talk!!!!! someone says anyhting about PS voice or he's gay and the site turns into world war three!!!!!!

Its the platform not the person..Its not that GS has an opinion on things its that he is using his celebrity to spread it out there and people will follow it just because of who he is..

I actually dont like celebrities but i live around them and work with them so my opinionis tainted. They are just people like you and me. But God help you if Oprah reads your book because it will explode on the charts because she did or if Jennifer Aniston buys a pair of shoes that store will sell out....

Fans are sheep....and I get nervous when Susan Sarandon voting for president can literally effect the outcome of peoples votes all because of celebrity. Its the same with things like health care and military. You would be surprised how many people will follow the ramblings of a 62 yar old man just becuase he is GS and if you think his opinion doesnt matter be aware just because you have some good sense about you doesn't mean others do.

I pray you are never put into a position where celebrity can force outcome. It happens here a lot.
its not the person its the platform and the issue...thts what gets people excited.....

Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:57 am

not a random thought but I sure hope the cat is fine. because yes the fallout would be huge!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:00 am

Chrissy wrote:
hell you and all the other KISS maniacs should talk!!!!! someone says anyhting about PS voice or he's gay and the site turns into world war three!!!!!!

Its the platform not the person..Its not that GS has an opinion on things its that he is using his celebrity to spread it out there and people will follow it just because of who he is..

I actually dont like celebrities but i live around them and work with them so my opinionis tainted. They are just people like you and me. But God help you if Oprah reads your book because it will explode on the charts because she did or if Jennifer Aniston buys a pair of shoes that store will sell out....

Fans are sheep....and I get nervous when Susan Sarandon voting for president can literally effect the outcome of peoples votes all because of celebrity. Its the same with things like health care and military. You would be surprised how many people will follow the ramblings of a 62 yar old man just becuase he is GS and if you think his opinion doesnt matter be aware just because you have some good sense about you doesn't mean others do.

I pray you are never put into a position where celebrity can force outcome. It happens here a lot.
its not the person its the platform and the issue...thts what gets people excited.....

It happens here all the time with 'c-lebrities' such as Katie Price and the late Jade Goody. Look at the effect the x factor has..
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:01 am

Chrissy wrote:
not a random thought but I sure hope the cat is fine. because yes the fallout would be huge!!!

Huge? It'll be fucking nuclear!
So thank you.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:08 am

funny I dont know who thhose two girls are..but then again I see your x-factor as a comedy show!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:14 am

Chrissy wrote:
funny I dont know who thhose two girls are..but then again I see your x-factor as a comedy show!!!!

Katie Price was Jordan a topless model, who influences an awful lot of young girls.

Jade Goody was a thick as pig shite, ignorant cow who appeard in Big Brother, proved her ignorance on national tv, then got famous for being thick as pig shit. Unfortunatley she died of breast cancer and is now idolised as a national treasure. Sorry but there are thousands of women around the world who have this horrible disease and dealt with it quietly and in with dignity!

The X-factor is jsut shite but unfortunatley it allwos talentless wannabees a modicum of success whilst hard working bands get screwed over by greedy record companies in search of a quick buck!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:23 am

Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

It happens here all the time with 'c-lebrities' such as Katie Price and the late Jade Goody. Look at the effect the x factor has..
In line with Chrissy's point I would have thought BONO would be a prime example, or freaking Geldof, or how about Annie Lennox amongst many others. Preachy, whiny, pontificating assholes.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:27 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

In line with Chrissy's point I would have thought BONO would be a prime example, or freaking Geldof, or how about Annie Lennox amongst many others. Preachy, whiny, pontificating assholes.

Bono is an absolute **** of a 'man' and I'm glad Paul called him out on it last year. The others...probably but Bono just fucks me off no end the great big gobshite!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:34 am

Shocked Blimey !!!!! All I ment was I find stalking a bit strange. Think I'll go back to bed !! scared1
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:36 am

Roger. H wrote:
Shocked Blimey !!!!! All I ment was I find stalking a bit strange. Think I'll go back to bed !! scared1

Sleep tight!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:39 am

good morning Roger.....

all is well come out
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:39 am

Never believed celebs should mouth off about their politics.

One thing I used to love about KISS was everytime they got asked political stuff they'd say 'we are a RnR band, we don't get involved in that sort of stuff'

Seems they now believe they are sooooo important people should listen to what they say these days.

I am pretty much done with KISS. It isn't the band it once was and it will never be the band it once was again.

It's sad when your heroes become everything they once weren't. I can no longer say I look up to Simmons. I do not believe in what he represents or believes. He is all about capitalism and look where that got us in the 80's under Thatcher. And where that has got us now with all the bankers controversy and huge bonuses.

Capitalism, to me, is all about greed and 'looking after No 1'. That does not sit well with me and never has.

It isn't just the ramblings of a 62 yr old man who talks shite most of the time anyway. It's what he represents and stands for. He is so far removed from reality that he doesn't see, nor care, that £600 for a M&G is a month wages to many people. He doesn't see that having to pay 20% of your health charges is a big wedge to a lot of people. He does NOT live in the real world anymore and he has forgotten what it means to have to work for your money. And that many people do nothave cash to spare like he does.

Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:41 am

Roger. H wrote:
Sorry!!!!

I'm in a proper strop!!!!! burst into flames burst into flames burst into flames burst into flames burst into flames burst into flames burst into flames burst into flames burst into flames burst into flames burst into flames
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:21 am

Who knew cats could get warts?

PHEW!!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:27 am

Pete wrote:
Who knew cats could get warts?

PHEW!!!

Dogs do too.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:36 am

Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:17 am

I'm not as grumpy today... cheer
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:26 am

Good!

I should really stop eating Fruit & Fibre for breakfast... exploding bog
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:45 am

well you did just finish a plumbing course....now your pipes are clean!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:12 am

Chrissy wrote:
well you did just finish a plumbing course....now your pipes are clean!!!!

Hahahaha!! happy boy happy boy happy boy

Indeed!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:12 am

RFFB wrote:
I'm not as grumpy today... cheer

I think I much prefer the Really Furry Friendly Bear to the Grumpy Grizzly Bear.

Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:44 am

and now he is really sick with a cold.... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:49 am

Chrissy wrote:
and now he is really sick with a cold.... Crying or Very sad

Aaah. Poor Bear.
Get well soon Bear! group hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next