Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tsunami

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Tsunami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsunami   Tsunami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:21 am

Roger. H wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
I live in the land of earthquakes and ours seem like nothing compared to these countries....I am stunned at the loss and so impressed by the spirit and composure of these people..We have so much to learn from them...
Like how to make sushi!...Mmm

yuk Only two things smell of fish.................................and one of them is fish !! yuk

Fish food?
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Tsunami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsunami   Tsunami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:51 am

Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Tsunami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsunami   Tsunami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:22 am

Everyday the news and images are just getting worse. Read that 2,000 ( Shocked ) bodies have been washed up on the shoreline yesterday. And still 10,000 unaccounted for.

And that nuclear power station is going from bad to worse.

Again it's things like this that make me wonder if the industrialised nations are really all we are cracked upto be? Bet those people in the jungle livin natural lives wouldnt be affected as much...
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Tsunami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsunami   Tsunami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:28 am

RFFB wrote:
Everyday the news and images are just getting worse. Read that 2,000 ( Shocked ) bodies have been washed up on the shoreline yesterday. And still 10,000 unaccounted for.

Again it's things like this that make me wonder if the industrialised nations are really all we are cracked upto be? Bet those people in the jungle livin natural lives wouldnt be affected as much...

Plus rumours of another big quake and the resulting tsunami. Not good. This is why I want to live in the woods in a log cabin, hunting my own food & chopping my own wood for warmth...
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Tsunami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsunami   Tsunami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:22 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

Plus rumours of another big quake and the resulting tsunami. Not good. This is why I want to live in the woods in a log cabin, hunting my own food & chopping my own wood for warmth...
I think there comes apoint where prople realise the shear pointlessness of their exsistance and desire a simpler way of life. I have often though about communes and the like but then I don't want to be told how I have to live and what I am allowed to own.

It's a problem!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Tsunami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsunami   Tsunami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:37 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

I think there comes apoint where prople realise the shear pointlessness of their exsistance and desire a simpler way of life. I have often though about communes and the like but then I don't want to be told how I have to live and what I am allowed to own.
It's a problem!!!

Don't get married then!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Tsunami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsunami   Tsunami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:47 am

hmmm...not all of us women are like that....
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Tsunami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsunami   Tsunami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:50 am

Chrissy wrote:
hmmm...not all of us women are like that....

Yes, I know. cheesin' Wink group hug
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Tsunami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsunami   Tsunami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:32 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

It's a problem!!!

Don't get married then!
lol!

Yes, that has been a big problem with many past girlfriends. Controlling, psychos.

There'd better one nice sweet girl still out there... Wink
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Tsunami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsunami   Tsunami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:46 am

Still sounds like its very bad out there. Panic buying now, radiation at dangerous levels...

feel for anyone caught up in this.
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Tsunami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsunami   Tsunami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:39 am

You just get a feeling this isn't going to end well...
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Tsunami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsunami   Tsunami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:46 am

Haven't watched or listened to the news today, it's too depressing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tsunami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsunami   Tsunami - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsunami
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: