Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting new friends...

Go down 
+2
Roger. H
Pete
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Meeting new friends... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends...   Meeting new friends... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:50 am

Roger. H wrote:
I can see a Rock Fans U.K scenario by autumn. Sad

I hope not. Mind if I get my way hopefully (no disrespect to all you wonderful peopleon here) I shall not be online as much during the days...
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends...   Meeting new friends... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:51 am

Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:

I hope not. Mind if I get my way hopefully (no disrespect to all you wonderful peopleon here) I shall not be online as much during the days...

Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends...   Meeting new friends... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:53 am

Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:

Sad Sad Sad

I'm sure it'll be fine.
Anyhoo...hometime. Have wonderful days/nights folks.

Pete
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends...   Meeting new friends... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:45 pm

HELLO!

No, I haven't left you all...just taken a leave of absense. I've not been havin a good time lately and needed some 'get myself together time'. Not really through it as yet, but a certain American told me I was bein asked about!

So, I'm alive n breathing but had last week off work due to a mixture of bad head cold that's doin the rounds, but more to do with depression tbh. I'm in one of those 'feel like I'm fighting the world...but the world is winning' moments.

I spent most of last week applying for a new job and was amazed at how little there is out there. I found around 10 jobs to apply for! Thats it! 10! Had knockbacks from 2 already...2 interviews, 1 of which was a waste of my time. Commission only sales crap, basically pyramid shite and the other I'm pretty sure they will find someone with more experience than I have.

I'm sick of being broke...I'm sick of not knowing how much longer I'll have a job...and I hate the job I do have!!!!! Typical! And while I appreciate having a job is TOTALLY better than not, when at the end of the month I have £80 left is not a good feeling. And I know I should be grateful that I have something left at all, cos +£80 is better then -£300 per mth, but I just feel like I'm living to work and I'm not havin any fun.

Trying to rid myself of all this negativity, but findin it hard, cos all I see is things gettin worse what with the growing unemployment. We already have the highest level of unemployment since the last the Conservatives were in power and it's goin to get higher.

So, rather than whinge and moan I took some time out...hasn't done me much good! Cos it would appear I'm whingin and moaning now!!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends...   Meeting new friends... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:16 pm

Hello RFFB. Sorry to hear you're having a rough time at the moment, don't think for a second that we mind you having a rant on here. If it helps having a mind dump on here ....dump away. We're here to listen, lend a shoulder, offer support and generally be a pest if it helps you get through. I, for one, have been glad these pages have helped me through a down period in my life and I think (hope) others feel the same.
Take care my friend and I hope better times are only just around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends...   Meeting new friends... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:59 am

Roger. H wrote:
Hello RFFB. Sorry to hear you're having a rough time at the moment, don't think for a second that we mind you having a rant on here. If it helps having a mind dump on here ....dump away. We're here to listen, lend a shoulder, offer support and generally be a pest if it helps you get through. I, for one, have been glad these pages have helped me through a down period in my life and I think (hope) others feel the same.

What he said.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends...   Meeting new friends... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:20 am

Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:

What he said.

Copycat !!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends...   Meeting new friends... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:25 am

Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:

What he said.

Copycat !!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

And?
So when can we have a meet up then?
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends...   Meeting new friends... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:33 am

Well it's not going to be Sunday. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
The most likely (for us two) is 18th June.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends...   Meeting new friends... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:36 am

Roger. H wrote:

Yeah. Or Macclesfield Beer Festival on the 6th May (currently can't do the 7th), with loads & loads of real ales, ciders & perrys'...
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends...   Meeting new friends... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:40 am

Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:

Yeah. Or Macclesfield Beer Festival on the 6th May (currently can't do the 7th), with loads & loads of real ales, ciders & perrys'...

Ooooooo, that sounds good !!!! Also I haven't been to a good Memorabilia show in a while, any going on up your way. There used to be one about this time of year.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends...   Meeting new friends... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:43 am

Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:

Ooooooo, that sounds good !!!! Also I haven't been to a good Memorabilia show in a while, any going on up your way. There used to be one about this time of year.

I haven't been to the beer fest for a few years now, so it's time I went again.

Memorabilia? Only one I know of is in B'ham in November...
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends...   Meeting new friends... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:52 am

Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends...   Meeting new friends... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:54 am

Roger. H wrote:
Bugger !! Just missed it !!! http://www.worldofsuperheroes.com/news/convention-report-memorabilia-n-e-c-2011/

And again, bugger!

Aah well.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends...   Meeting new friends... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:00 am

What about this ??? http://collectormania.com/miltonkeynes/ We still have Luton, so there's somewhere to stay.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends...   Meeting new friends... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:02 am

Roger. H wrote:
What about this ??? http://collectormania.com/miltonkeynes/ We still have Luton, so there's somewhere to stay.

Possibly.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends...   Meeting new friends... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:35 am

Laughing Your enthusiasm is overwhelming !! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends...   Meeting new friends... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:36 am

Roger. H wrote:
Laughing Your enthusiasm is overwhelming !! Laughing Laughing

Apologies...I am having a low day today... Sad
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends...   Meeting new friends... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:38 am

Again !!!! Curse these low days and the clouds they bring !!! Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends...   Meeting new friends... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:34 am

awww ...shucks!

Thanks for the words!!!

A meet up? Hmm...well the gigs I found on the Wolves gig list are all mid-week so a weekend which we can all do might be better than doing a gig? At present I can't think of any weekend I'm not around, but my memory is shot right now!!!! So if we can sort where I'm up for it!... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends...   Meeting new friends... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:32 am

Why are blokes really crap at sorting out a meeting, whereas women seem to be able to arrange something at the drop of a hat. scratch
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends...   Meeting new friends... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:33 am

Roger. H wrote:
Why are blokes really crap at sorting out a meeting, whereas women seem to be able to arrange something at the drop of a hat. scratch

Sunday 8th May?
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends...   Meeting new friends... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:40 am

Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:

Sunday 8th May?

To do what ?? And where ?? And at what time ?? Are you and Adam going to get the train down to Exeter and meet me there ?? So many questions !!!! :head case:
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends...   Meeting new friends... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:45 am

Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:

Sunday 8th May?

To do what ?? And where ?? And at what time ?? Are you and Adam going to get the train down to Exeter and meet me there ?? So many questions !!!! :head case:

I dunno! I suggested a date that's all!!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends...   Meeting new friends... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:49 am

Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:

Sunday 8th May?

I dunno! I suggested a date that's all!!!

happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy I stand by my above statement !! happy boy happy boy happy boy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends...   Meeting new friends... - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting new friends...
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next