Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting for real

Go down 
+3
Skezza
RAZOR777
Chrissy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Meeting for real Empty
PostSubject: Meeting for real   Meeting for real I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:12 pm

</A>Ever wonder about meeting your friends from here in the real life. I wanted to start this thread so we could all post a picture of when we finally get to do that. So if you've met some people from FMF please show us those precious moments.....

Here is our other fearless leader Chuck. He was nice enough to come to L.A. and spend some time with me...I think he's a sweetheart!

Meeting for real IMG_0356
Back to top Go down
RAZOR777

RAZOR777

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Meeting for real Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for real   Meeting for real I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:21 pm

Man, this has really become an influential forum if people are meeting for real!

Maybe if there was a coordinated event, that would be cool. I know the folks on some other forums have conventions and stuff (like the cats from Splawn amps).

I don't keep pictures of myself, as I HATE taking pictures, but there's a couple floating around. The one I posted on here before was kind of a joke because people were posting pictures of themselves doing the "2 to 9" stretch (stretching their index and pinky fingers from the 2nd fret to the 9th fret on an electric guitar), and I goofed and posted an unflattering picture doing the "2 to 10."

Anyways, cool idea. Who knows. . .Matty, you got any ideas up your sleeve? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skezza

Skezza

Number of posts : 218
Job/hobbies : University, Guitars, Football, HEAVY METAL
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Meeting for real Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for real   Meeting for real I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:00 am

I've met people from another forum I participate in (different people on different occasions). It is always fun, and often allows you to get to know the guy/girl behind the name.

In fact, I went to see Ozzy, twice with two of them, and see Metallica once, with a different one Cool cool huh?
Back to top Go down
laxcdn

laxcdn

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Meeting for real Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for real   Meeting for real I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:20 am

I am trying to see if I can get a NAMM pass and if I can then I will see about taking the wife and boy to Cali and we can do NAMM, US, and some other stuff this Jan.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Meeting for real Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for real   Meeting for real I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:55 am

laxcdn wrote:
I am trying to see if I can get a NAMM pass and if I can then I will see about taking the wife and boy to Cali and we can do NAMM, US, and some other stuff this Jan.

bet Curt could get you one! I could sure try if that didn't work out.
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

Number of posts : 887

Meeting for real Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for real   Meeting for real I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:14 am

NAMM passes aren't easy to come along.....

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Meeting for real Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for real   Meeting for real I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:25 am

I've heard that...but it never hurts to ask everyone!

Scope you have a few photos to put here....pretty please!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056

Meeting for real Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for real   Meeting for real I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:24 am

Not that one of me though SCOPE!!! Shocked Wink

I met Scope & Chuck I love you I love you I love you cheer
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Meeting for real Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for real   Meeting for real I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:44 am

marty you are so pretty you couldn't post a bad picture if you tried...So with that said then beat him to the punch and you post the one you like!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056

Meeting for real Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for real   Meeting for real I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:13 am

Thanks for saying that Chrissy. Embarassed You are so nice. The further away the camera is the better!! Surprised

I have a lot of group shots but I'd have to ask people if they minded first. group hug
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

Number of posts : 887

Meeting for real Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for real   Meeting for real I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:30 am

Chrissy wrote:
I've heard that...but it never hurts to ask everyone!

Scope you have a few photos to put here....pretty please!

Which ones Chrissy??

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Meeting for real Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for real   Meeting for real I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:17 am

Chuck, you have lovely long bown hair! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Meeting for real Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for real   Meeting for real I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting for real
Page 1 of 1