Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sentence Of The Day.

Go down 
+2
RFFB
Roger. H
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Sentence Of The Day. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentence Of The Day.   Sentence Of The Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:34 am

Pete wrote:
I'm sorry Mr Gray, you've been on the wrong inhaler for that last two months... Rolling Eyes

Why doesn't that in the least bit surpise me !!?? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Sentence Of The Day.   Sentence Of The Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:39 am

Roger The Shrubber wrote:
Pete wrote:
I'm sorry Mr Gray, you've been on the wrong inhaler for that last two months... Rolling Eyes

Why doesn't that in the least bit surpise me !!?? Rolling Eyes

Not sure really...
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Sentence Of The Day.   Sentence Of The Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:14 am

Me either. scratch
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Sentence Of The Day.   Sentence Of The Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:19 am

Me either. scratch

Still it's all sorted now and I know longer sound like a 100 cigs a day man!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Sentence Of The Day.   Sentence Of The Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:09 am

wow thats scary
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Sentence Of The Day.   Sentence Of The Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:14 am

What the fxxx is goin' on in here?!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Sentence Of The Day.   Sentence Of The Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Yes Mr. Hayward, it does appear that you slipped through the net and should have had some follow up care sooner than this week. Hopefully we can get things moving from now on. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Sentence Of The Day.   Sentence Of The Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:27 pm

bullshit
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Sentence Of The Day.   Sentence Of The Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:29 am

Yes Mr. Hayward, it does appear that you slipped through the net and should have had some follow up care sooner than this week. Hopefully we can get things moving from now on. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

You just cannot beat the NHS for service!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Sentence Of The Day.   Sentence Of The Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:04 am

Pete wrote:

To be fair, the emergency service, A&E staff, Surgeons and ward staff were superb. It's just the administration of after care where everything has fallen down ( pun intended ). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Sentence Of The Day.   Sentence Of The Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:05 am

Pete wrote:

To be fair, the emergency service, A&E staff, Surgeons and ward staff were superb. It's just the administration of after care where everything has fallen down ( pun intended ). Very Happy

I guess those pesky pieces of paper are annyoing..glad you're getting sorted now though!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Sentence Of The Day.   Sentence Of The Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:23 am

I don't see why paper has to be involved now. A simple Email to my G.P would have prevented any delay. They have the technology !!! The Xrays I had yesterday were instantly sent over to my medical centre's computer system and my GP and I were looking at them and discussing the results just a couple of hours later.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Sentence Of The Day.   Sentence Of The Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:26 am

I don't see why paper has to be involved now. A simple Email to my G.P would have prevented any delay. They have the technology !!! The Xrays I had yesterday were instantly sent over to my medical centre's computer system and my GP and I were looking at them and discussing the results just a couple of hours later.
The Paperless office... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Sentence Of The Day.   Sentence Of The Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:28 am

Oh, sore point with you ? Sorry. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Sentence Of The Day.   Sentence Of The Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:30 am

Oh, sore point with you ? Sorry. Embarassed

Nah, it's ok. I find it quite funny actually...the paperless office..with paper everywhere!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Sentence Of The Day.   Sentence Of The Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:51 am

It's like the Self Scanning Shopping in Waitrose ( to make your shopping quicker and easier ). They still don't trust you, so you have to queue up to have your scanner and shopping checked. It takes longer to get out of the shop than it would if you'd just done your shopping normally !!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Sentence Of The Day.   Sentence Of The Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:53 am

It's like the Self Scanning Shopping in Waitrose ( to make your shopping quicker and easier ). They still don't trust you, so you have to queue up to have your scanner and shopping checked. It takes longer to get out of the shop than it would if you'd just done your shopping normally !!

Really? I use those all the time at Sainsbury's & Tesco. They never check my bags..(Not that I steal anything anyway!)
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Sentence Of The Day.   Sentence Of The Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:05 am

Pete wrote:

Really? I use those all the time at Sainsbury's & Tesco. They never check my bags..(Not that I steal anything anyway!)

No, I don't mean the self checkout thingys. This is where you walk around with a hand held scanner and scan the goods as you put them in your trolly. The idea is that once you've finished shopping you put the scanner in a port, it tells you how much you owe, you pay and then go. But there is sometimes someone at the checkout who then asks you to unpack your stuff so they can check you've been honest !!!!Waste of F***ing time !! The poor girl who stopped us the first time got a bit of a blasting from me, much to the embarrassment of Stevie !! As you might have guessed, we don't use this, " time saving " method of shopping anymore.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Sentence Of The Day.   Sentence Of The Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:07 am

Pete wrote:

No, I don't mean the self checkout thingys. This is where you walk around with a hand held scanner and scan the goods as you put them in your trolly. The idea is that once you've finished shopping you put the scanner in a port, it tells you how much you owe, you pay and then go. But there is sometimes someone at the checkout who then asks you to unpack your stuff so they can check you've been honest !!!!Waste of F***ing time !! The poor girl who stopped us the first time got a bit of a blasting from me, much to the embarrassment of Stevie !! As you might have guessed, we don't use this, " time saving " method of shopping anymore.

Oh right. That's just daft! Put this in the Venting thread!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Sentence Of The Day.   Sentence Of The Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:15 am

Don't know how to transfer this to another thread, apart from cut and paste. I'm an old man, don't you know, all this technologically stuff is beyond me !!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Sentence Of The Day.   Sentence Of The Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:18 am

Don't know how to transfer this to another thread, apart from cut and paste. I'm an old man, don't you know, all this technologically stuff is beyond me !!

I meant copy & paste... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Sentence Of The Day.   Sentence Of The Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:18 am

RFFB is always saying Americans are pushy...I think we have learned that if you want something done you need to call and check up and make sure they are doing their job..When I have tests done I find out when they will be finished then i call and if I don't hear anything about followup i call and find out who I should be hearing from and when...Being a little pushy is good sometimes...
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Sentence Of The Day.   Sentence Of The Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:53 am

Chrissy wrote:
RFFB is always saying Americans are pushy...I think we have learned that if you want something done you need to call and check up and make sure they are doing their job..When I have tests done I find out when they will be finished then i call and if I don't hear anything about followup i call and find out who I should be hearing from and when...Being a little pushy is good sometimes...

Absolutely right.................but you are scaring me !! scared1
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Sentence Of The Day.   Sentence Of The Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:01 am

Don't be scared were buddies remember..? flower
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Sentence Of The Day.   Sentence Of The Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:12 am

Chrissy wrote:
Don't be scared were buddies remember..? flower

Very Happy Very Happy Oh yeah !! Phew !!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sentence Of The Day.   Sentence Of The Day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sentence Of The Day.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: