Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......

Go down 
+5
Marty
Frethead
Pete
Chrissy
chuck1223
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:04 am

Just really noticed the title of this thread and all I can say is " Well that's an impressive double top !!! " Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:30 am

Roger H wrote:
Just really noticed the title of this thread and all I can say is " Well that's an impressive double top !!! " Very Happy Very Happy

Aye, wouldn't mind hitting the bullseye!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:03 am

Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:

Aye, wouldn't mind hitting the bullseye!

happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy thums up
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:40 am

I actually have some good news to report...At the doctors yesterday for my shot and he did a quick blood test and it seems my blood count increased ever so slightly. So what does this mean? It means I either had a blood transfusion which I didn't or that the treatment I had Monday took!!! So boys and girls..fingers crossed it looks like its going to work!!!!
If all goes well I might be off shots everyday starting next week!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:43 am

Chrissy wrote:
I actually have some good news to report...At the doctors yesterday for my shot and he did a quick blood test and it seems my blood count increased ever so slightly. So what does this mean? It means I either had a blood transfusion which I didn't or that the treatment I had Monday took!!! So boys and girls..fingers crossed it looks like its going to work!!!!
If all goes well I might be off shots everyday starting next week!!

Woo Hoo! Nice one Chrissy!
:jacko: :dance baby: :ola:
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:39 am

Ever so slightly works. I've got my fingers crossed!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:25 am

I know its amazing how "ever so slightly" can be such a huge thing!!!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:00 pm

You should see my ever so slightly........................ 'tis Massive !!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:45 pm

Shocked Razz ... lol
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:17 pm

Roger....You're funny!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:03 pm

You should rename this the Chrissy is a big whiner thread...Had treatment #3 this morning..Didn't go for the pre-meds..they figured I could tough it through because I did so well last week.. So not only am I not stoned!!! I am sick!! Lord this sucks..I have a new appreciation for those who are really really sick and I don't know how they manage it..Mine is nowhere near as bad as them and its kicking my ass...

On the good side the pre-test showed I went up 1/10th...Yay!!!! it didn't go down its working!!!! So for such a small little thing it means a lot..It means I am getting the right treatment and with any luck in 6 months time my bone marrow will be working on its own!!!!

I want you all to know all your thoughts prayers jokes, flowers phone calls and snide remarks have just meant the world to me..
Thank you..x
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:29 am

Chrissy wrote:
You should rename this the Chrissy is a big whiner thread...Had treatment #3 this morning..Didn't go for the pre-meds..they figured I could tough it through because I did so well last week.. So not only am I not stoned!!! I am sick!! Lord this sucks..I have a new appreciation for those who are really really sick and I don't know how they manage it..Mine is nowhere near as bad as them and its kicking my ass...

On the good side the pre-test showed I went up 1/10th...Yay!!!! it didn't go down its working!!!! So for such a small little thing it means a lot..It means I am getting the right treatment and with any luck in 6 months time my bone marrow will be working on its own!!!!

I want you all to know all your thoughts prayers jokes, flowers phone calls and snide remarks have just meant the world to me..
Thank you..x

Cool!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:59 am

cheer cheer rock on rok on bouncy boy1 bouncy boy1
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:06 pm

Pin cushion update...

Today was treatment #5...and my first full appointment with my doctorsince we started...The nice thing about treatments and tests on the same day is one poke..I.V. goes in and they can take blood out of the same spot..so that easy...So they drained me I swear of every drop I have been trying to grow and I am up a full point...I am currently a 5 up from a 4 and on my way to my goal of 12....So he said I should be happy because I am heading in the right direction and this takes time..Its very hard to get your bone marrow to get moving..The bad news is I have to have 5 more treatments...One a week for the next four weeks then i'm off a week because i'm going away for a holiday then another with the next doctors appoinment...So thats my news...Seems good as well...
Gonna try to ignore how yucky these are and be glad they can fix me...Thanks all for the support...keep it coming I have a little while to go..
x
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:53 am

Chrissy wrote:
Pin cushion update...

Today was treatment #5...and my first full appointment with my doctorsince we started...The nice thing about treatments and tests on the same day is one poke..I.V. goes in and they can take blood out of the same spot..so that easy...So they drained me I swear of every drop I have been trying to grow and I am up a full point...I am currently a 5 up from a 4 and on my way to my goal of 12....So he said I should be happy because I am heading in the right direction and this takes time..Its very hard to get your bone marrow to get moving..The bad news is I have to have 5 more treatments...One a week for the next four weeks then i'm off a week because i'm going away for a holiday then another with the next doctors appoinment...So thats my news...Seems good as well...
Gonna try to ignore how yucky these are and be glad they can fix me...Thanks all for the support...keep it coming I have a little while to go..
x

Hey C!!! What number are you at now? Are you getting near 12 yet? When I read the word I.V. it makes me feel faint. You have been very brave. How are you feeling?? I love you
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:35 pm

hell I am at 11 as of yesterday...I'm doing fine....Ive learned I have nothing to complain about after seeing what the chemo-patients have to cgo through..Yesterday I felt yucky which is normal and today the headaches ar ein full swing but I'm doing what I can..ignoring it!!! which seems to work the best...I get a week off for my trip away and then my big doctors visit and last and final treatment is on the 25th..After that its a 4month wait to determine what I need after that..So sounding good so far..And yes im with you..Ive had iv's put in every week for a few months now and I still am not used to it!!!!!

Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:50 am

Good to know the treatment is working...hope it continues to go well.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:55 am

thanks for the good wishes I am thrilled it is working!!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:47 am

has anyone shouted...

"Onnnne...Hunnnndread un eiiiiightyyyy" at you yet!???
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:19 am

nope!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:39 am

Chrissy wrote:
nope!

How about...69...Dude!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:51 am

Chrissy wrote:
thanks for the good wishes I am thrilled it is working!!!

So Glad to hear it's working also. :ola: Enjoy your week off. You sooo deserve a break!!!Perfect time for a get away!!! cheers banana man
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:01 pm

Chrissy has, hopefully, her last treatment tomorrow.

sending you good thoughts and I really hope it goes well and when you get the test results all has gone upwards.

group hug
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:19 pm

Good Luck Chrissy, lots of love from Dorset. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:31 pm

OK all...Chrissy update. She's havin her treatment now and unfortunatly it's not good news.

She's had her tests and the treatment hasn't taken and her blood & bone marrow function levels have both fallen. The doc was hoping that after a week off they would have gone up, indicating the treatments were working. But not the case.

Chrissy now has to have another 5 treatments and then more tests to see if this next batch of treatment works.

So...send her some love and good thoughts, I know she appreciates them all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......   For my favorite human dart board Chrissy...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For my favorite human dart board Chrissy......
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next