Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?

Go down 
+4
Marty
Chrissy
Frethead
Roger. H
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:20 am

Marty wrote:
MEAN GIRLS...

Awful, awful film...
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:10 am

I'm still tired. I'm going back to bed. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:10 am

Pete wrote:
Marty wrote:
MEAN GIRLS...

Awful, awful film...

Oh no I'm talking about the real life mean girls. Jealous girls. Why can't people just be happy for ya??
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:27 am

people with bad parking lot manners...I took my boys to Disneyland on Monday...They ahve one of the biggest parking structure I have ever seen and they have how to fill it down to a science...You go into it with the other 10,000 people and you go up and up and up following a nicely marked trail of cones and when you get to the floor you are supposed to stop on there are quite a few employees that point you in the direction you should be going and you pull into your spot all in a row and voila..youre parked...well I would say 98% of us have no problem following this system its quick and its safe and it makes it easy to leave and it works..Until!!!!!! you get miss House wives of Orange county who is driving way to big of a vehicle and very fast..She weaves in and out of the cones because she doesn't like the lane she's in she cuts you off she cuts everyone off ii her I need to drive a suburban because I have one really ugly kid!!!! I watched this piece of trash cuts of so many people on so many floor...then she drove past the employees that were directing her into her spot which thank God was 20 spaces ahead of me but no that wasn't good enough for her..So she drove past the employees who were freaking out and into the group of cars ahead in the lane who by now are all parked with their kids are getting out of their cars unaware that psycho Suzy is coming....She is driving so fast in this huge beast of a vehicle and someone is going to get hurt..She thinks there has to be an empty spot that someone left...I shouldn't have to walk tot he escalators...its Disney you cow you're gonna walk for miles and all day!!!..Everyone is yelling she is dangerously close to kids and of course there is no spot...So now this bitch backed trcaks all the way down this floor and the employees wrangle her into a spot at the very end of this floor which is no lie at least 200 cars deep if not more and they are double parked....
So to that over bleached whore from Orange county!!! Fuck You and have a Disney day!!!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:32 am

Stupid bitch
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:58 am

Chrissy wrote:
people with bad parking lot manners...I took my boys to Disneyland on Monday...They ahve one of the biggest parking structure I have ever seen and they have how to fill it down to a science...You go into it with the other 10,000 people and you go up and up and up following a nicely marked trail of cones and when you get to the floor you are supposed to stop on there are quite a few employees that point you in the direction you should be going and you pull into your spot all in a row and voila..youre parked...well I would say 98% of us have no problem following this system its quick and its safe and it makes it easy to leave and it works..Until!!!!!! you get miss House wives of Orange county who is driving way to big of a vehicle and very fast..She weaves in and out of the cones because she doesn't like the lane she's in she cuts you off she cuts everyone off ii her I need to drive a suburban because I have one really ugly kid!!!! I watched this piece of trash cuts of so many people on so many floor...then she drove past the employees that were directing her into her spot which thank God was 20 spaces ahead of me but no that wasn't good enough for her..So she drove past the employees who were freaking out and into the group of cars ahead in the lane who by now are all parked with their kids are getting out of their cars unaware that psycho Suzy is coming....She is driving so fast in this huge beast of a vehicle and someone is going to get hurt..She thinks there has to be an empty spot that someone left...I shouldn't have to walk tot he escalators...its Disney you cow you're gonna walk for miles and all day!!!..Everyone is yelling she is dangerously close to kids and of course there is no spot...So now this bitch backed trcaks all the way down this floor and the employees wrangle her into a spot at the very end of this floor which is no lie at least 200 cars deep if not more and they are double parked....
So to that over bleached whore from Orange county!!! Fuck You and have a Disney day!!!

Bad punctuation and formatting... Wink
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:19 pm

well then that just about covers anything I type here!!!!
Sorry its really not on purpose..I have a new computor just as of last night and I am having such a hard time adjusting....it's worse than noraml I'm afraid...
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:12 am

Chrissy wrote:
well then that just about covers anything I type here!!!!
Sorry its really not on purpose..I have a new computor just as of last night and I am having such a hard time adjusting....it's worse than noraml I'm afraid...

Poor spelling.... Wink lol!

Ps. Although it's new I don't think the keyboard has changed...has it? Wink scratch
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:31 am

Could try typing with fingers instead of palms !! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:16 am

Roger H wrote:

Why would she use a tree to type?
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:36 am

At least I'm here horrid typing and all...Yes different keyboard....So I am making a bigger mess out of it than normal..The bad grammer, punctuation, form and content? Well, it's mine!!! love it or not i'm here!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:16 am

Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:

Why would she use a tree to type?

affraid Palmetto is also a bush flash rock on
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:37 am

Fret is funny!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:26 am

Chrissy wrote:
Fret is funny!!!!!

Yep, this also . . . It is a sort of tradition to refer to roaches as "Palmetto bugs." Sort-of makes them seem less icky. I guess; I mean, that's always been my take on it. Palmetto is everywhere over here. There are a million and one weird assed, alien looking, crazy colored insects with ridiculous disproportianately sized parts around here.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:12 am

People who use their mobile phones in the cinema!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:07 am

shrinkage
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:25 am

Frethead wrote:
shrinkage

Cold..
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:38 am

Pete wrote:

This is so rude!!!!
I am so sick of people just glued to their phones...I saw a lady texting in her car while she was moving..I mean come on if its that important just pull over...We have enough red lights here that it can wait till you're not moving!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:42 am

Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:

This is so rude!!!!
I am so sick of people just glued to their phones...I saw a lady texting in her car while she was moving..I mean come on if its that important just pull over...We have enough red lights here that it can wait till you're not moving!!!

I agree. Plus when you think it's scientifically proven that using your mobile/Cell is the equivalent to driving drunk...

I see Mums & Dad's using their phones whilst driving with kids in the car all the time. I bet they wouldn't get in the car with the kids if they where pissed!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:47 am

California and I believe most of the nation have gone hands free....If you are caught using your cell without a blue tooth or another handsfree the ticket is big!!! It was great, our Govenors wife Mrs Maria Shriver was caught texting in her Range Rover!! very classy!!!
I'm lucky I have a cool car that is considered "smart" which is good because its driver is cosidered.."dumb" lol and all I have to do is press a button on the steering wheel and a little voice comes on and says hello and I ask it to call home and it does....love it!!
IF it ask it to find me Twisted Sister on the radio it will do that too!!!
Very cool...
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:51 am

That's cool, Chrissy! I have to say, the first thing to come to mind when I ponder irrationally disturbed rants, or whatever, is when people use the FXXXN phone during supper, and especially in restaurants! O, lord, that sends me through the roof!!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:01 am

99.99% of people.
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:52 am

Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:36 pm

Frethead wrote:

I see who Lady Gaga ripped off. Dale Bozzio was awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:53 am

Morons who seem to think they have the right to play music on their crappy mobile phone on public transport... bat kill

If I could I would never use public transport again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?    What's Your Irrational Annoyances ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's Your Irrational Annoyances ?
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next