Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brand new Ozzy!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Brand new Ozzy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Brand new Ozzy!!!   Brand new Ozzy!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:19 pm

Just heard this yesterday and I just love it!! What a great comeback..I think this song just kicks ass...Has a drive that I just love and as one fan put it..Anthem worthy!!! Way to go Ozzy!!!! Bring on the tour baby! Can wait for the album!!!

Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Brand new Ozzy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand new Ozzy!!!   Brand new Ozzy!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:15 am

Now THAT is how to make a comeback...

Fresh, new, in your face and as relevant as anything else out there...maybe he should send a copy of this to KISS...the most backward looking band out there...see it CAN be done.

Way to go OZZY!!!! :rockin out:
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Brand new Ozzy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand new Ozzy!!!   Brand new Ozzy!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:24 am

RFFB wrote:

Fresh, new, in your face and as relevant as anything else out there...maybe he should send a copy of this to KISS...the most backward looking band out there...see it CAN be done.

Just because you don't like Sonic Boom...
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Brand new Ozzy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand new Ozzy!!!   Brand new Ozzy!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:04 am

I thought he liked it...Sounds like he is just being a crab...

I watched Ozzy on George lopez last night..He is super funny and just a down to earth guy...he is having a really small intimate concert in London in July...Now that would be a show to see...Plus if you haven't read the book I am OZZY it is superb!!!

George is really a rocker which I didn't know. He had Gene Simmons on there a little while back and it was really good. I give Gene credit he spent a good portion of the interview telling people to go get their girls checked for breast cancer after Shannon's cancer scare and that was a really good thing...Seemed more down to earth than usual....nice change!

Go Ozzy!!!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Brand new Ozzy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand new Ozzy!!!   Brand new Ozzy!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:44 am

I love that new Ozzy tune. :rockin out: I need to tune into The George Lopez show as well. Thanks for sharing Chrissy!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Brand new Ozzy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand new Ozzy!!!   Brand new Ozzy!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:14 pm

Lo, the altered 'E.' ( rubs forehead) Have we not been here before with Oz and Zakariot?! Are Oz and Zakkie even a "thing" anymore? Whuh? I read that Zakkie had been given his papers, somewhere, and some dude with an Egyptian name, or something, had been summoned to replace him. Doesn't this sound a hell of alot like one of the first singles Oz and Zakkie released? Maybe Zakk worked it out with Ozzy. Brutalized pentatonics and severely low strings ( wiggles fingertip in ear), alas, where's that friggin' screech??? ( rubs forehead again; wiggles fingertip in ear, again) 'Raaay! How refreshing! No more screech leeches! 'Raaay! LLLL-LLL-L. Not bad. I don't have to live with it, George wants to be Sharon, and my water heater is kaput. Where's my tea?
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Brand new Ozzy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand new Ozzy!!!   Brand new Ozzy!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:21 pm

Oh Fret!!!! you like it ...........lol

You crab!!! I like it so there!!! I don't have an opinion on guitar playing because I can't play....
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Brand new Ozzy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand new Ozzy!!!   Brand new Ozzy!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:08 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Oh Fret!!!! you like it ...........lol

You crab!!! I like it so there!!! I don't have an opinion on guitar playing because I can't play....

It's not as noisy as I would expect, and I can't commit to saying whether I like it or not. I said it's not bad. Kind of like Prince & the Creamy Salad Toss

Last edited by Frethead on Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Brand new Ozzy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand new Ozzy!!!   Brand new Ozzy!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:07 pm

word thums up
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Brand new Ozzy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand new Ozzy!!!   Brand new Ozzy!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:47 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

Just because you don't like Sonic Boom...
I don't dislike Sonic Boom...I do dislike certain songs...it's just on the whole I find it flat and unoriginal. As I said on 'that site'...it's music by numbers. My opinion hasnt changed. I've had it on my MP3 and I find most of the songs meet with skip being pressed. I've tried to listen to it through but it just doesn't do it for me. If I want RARO...I can play RARO!!!!

Both this and the new RATT album show that it can be done...old band doesn't mean old ideas. At the end of the day, it really makes no difference, it's only a matter of taste. More power to those who can find more value in SB than me.

If I'm right OZZY has chg'd guitarists again? New ideas, fresh blood. And long may it continue if this is anything to go by.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Brand new Ozzy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand new Ozzy!!!   Brand new Ozzy!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:49 am

so does anyone know who the guitarist is on Ozzy's new album?
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Brand new Ozzy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand new Ozzy!!!   Brand new Ozzy!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:30 am

Chrissy wrote:
so does anyone know who the guitarist is on Ozzy's new album?

Gus G.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brand new Ozzy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand new Ozzy!!!   Brand new Ozzy!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brand new Ozzy!!!
Page 1 of 1