Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vince Neil's "Tattoos & Tequila" Track Listing Revealed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Vince Neil's "Tattoos & Tequila" Track Listing Revealed Empty
PostSubject: Vince Neil's "Tattoos & Tequila" Track Listing Revealed   Vince Neil's "Tattoos & Tequila" Track Listing Revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:54 am

Frontiers Records will release Vince Neil's new solo album, "Tattoos & Tequila," on April 16th.

Neil recorded "Tattoos & Tequila" in the winter of 2009 with The CD was recorded with bassist Dana Strum and Jeff Blando (both of Slaughter) and drummer Zoltan Chaney. The album will include two new songs — "Tattoos and Tequila" and "Another Bad Day", both produced by Marti Frederiksen (Aerosmith, Ozzy Osbourne, Def Leppard) —plus a selection of classic cuts from some of the rock giants that have influenced Vince Neil throughout his musical career. The cover songs were produced by Vince and Jack Blades (Damn Yankees, Night Ranger).

"Tattoos & Tequila" track listing:

1. Tattoos & Tequila (album version)
2. He's A Whore (Cheap Trick)
3. AC/DC (Sweet)
4. Nobody's Fault (Aerosmith)
5. Another Bad Day
6. No Feelings (Sex Pistols)
7. Long Cool Woman (The Hollies)
8. Another Piece Of Meat (Scorpions)
9. Who Will Stop The Rain (Creedence Clearwater Revivial)
10. Viva Las Vegas (Elvis Presley)
11. Bitch Is Back (Elton John)
12. Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers (ZZ Top) *

* Bonus track available on first pressing in digipak

In a recent interview with The News Tribune, Vince stated about the upcoming CD's title, "It's rock 'n' roll. That's it. It has nothing to do with Mötley Crüe. Tattoos and tequila is basically my life."
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Vince Neil's "Tattoos & Tequila" Track Listing Revealed   Vince Neil's "Tattoos & Tequila" Track Listing Revealed I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:39 am

Matty35 wrote:
Frontiers Records will release Vince Neil's new solo album, "Tattoos & Tequila," on April 16th.

Neil recorded "Tattoos & Tequila" in the winter of 2009 with The CD was recorded with bassist Dana Strum and Jeff Blando (both of Slaughter) and drummer Zoltan Chaney. The album will include two new songs — "Tattoos and Tequila" and "Another Bad Day", both produced by Marti Frederiksen (Aerosmith, Ozzy Osbourne, Def Leppard) —plus a selection of classic cuts from some of the rock giants that have influenced Vince Neil throughout his musical career. The cover songs were produced by Vince and Jack Blades (Damn Yankees, Night Ranger).

"Tattoos & Tequila" track listing:

1. Tattoos & Tequila (album version)
2. He's A Whore (Cheap Trick)
3. AC/DC (Sweet)
4. Nobody's Fault (Aerosmith)
5. Another Bad Day
6. No Feelings (Sex Pistols)
7. Long Cool Woman (The Hollies)
8. Another Piece Of Meat (Scorpions)
9. Who Will Stop The Rain (Creedence Clearwater Revivial)
10. Viva Las Vegas (Elvis Presley)
11. Bitch Is Back (Elton John)
12. Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers (ZZ Top) *

* Bonus track available on first pressing in digipak

In a recent interview with The News Tribune, Vince stated about the upcoming CD's title, "It's rock 'n' roll. That's it. It has nothing to do with Mötley Crüe. Tattoos and tequila is basically my life."

Hmm...I look forward to Vince unique vocal stylings of these songs...
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Vince Neil's "Tattoos & Tequila" Track Listing Revealed   Vince Neil's "Tattoos & Tequila" Track Listing Revealed I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:32 am

Vince Neil has sounded so horrid the last oh 20 years that I'll just wait for radio play..He is definetly a recording artist only and just horrid live......As long as he has a good tech making him sound good in the studio then all is good....
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Vince Neil's "Tattoos & Tequila" Track Listing Revealed   Vince Neil's "Tattoos & Tequila" Track Listing Revealed I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:35 am

Chrissy wrote:
Vince Neil has sounded so horrid the last oh 20 years that I'll just wait for radio play..He is definetly a recording artist only and just horrid live......As long as he has a good tech making him sound good in the studio then all is good....

Vince...(breathe), Neil, (Breathe, breathe) is an (breathe) awesome live, (breathe) singer!

Don't know what you mean! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Vince Neil's "Tattoos & Tequila" Track Listing Revealed   Vince Neil's "Tattoos & Tequila" Track Listing Revealed I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:45 am

exactly...........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vince Neil's "Tattoos & Tequila" Track Listing Revealed   Vince Neil's "Tattoos & Tequila" Track Listing Revealed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vince Neil's "Tattoos & Tequila" Track Listing Revealed
Page 1 of 1