Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Will Get This Going.......

Go down 
+29
Frethead
Gutterflower
MrDan
Holoflash
danigirl
Combat
Back4more
RFFB
Shelby
buffy
Roger. H
kokeakola
Jennifer
STLKINGV
Rev
Kali
Marty
Roberto
Frankie
Jesus
RAZOR777
Andyearny
Pete
'Scope
budgolf
Chrissy
Mary1234
Matty35
chuck1223
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
'Scope

'Scope

Number of posts : 887
Registration date : 2009-01-14

I Will Get This Going....... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:16 pm

Who's fakeblue??

Love the name & avatar!!!

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:20 pm

'Scope wrote:
Who's fakeblue??

'Scope

Another friend from Jake E. Lee.com thums up
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
'Scope

'Scope

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:59 pm

Matty35 wrote:
'Scope wrote:
Who's fakeblue??

'Scope

Another friend from Jake E. Lee.com thums up

Wait a minute...you were serious bout Jake E Lee actually having a forum?? wow

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 10:07 pm

Hi Fakeblue and Welcome, Welcome welcome
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:22 pm

Hey, Fakeblue! You made it! Ayy! Become one with a comfy chair and relax into the din, guy! So far, everyone is waaay cool. Admittedly it's a slice more than a bit disturbing, but, there is someone here with a healthy compulsion to refer to him/ her self in phallic terms, however, they don't seem to shake things up too much! ( I think they have recently come to the realization that there is a tribute site in honor of Jake E. Lee, too.) :rolling laughter: silly billy Twisted Evil :crazy mofo: :guitar rock out:

Last edited by Frethead on Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Life is strange, living in stereo.)
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:39 pm

No seriously, Upscope's gonna have to see this w/ his own eyes??

Link please....

bottom's up

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:51 pm

'Scope wrote:
No seriously, Upscope's gonna have to see this w/ his own eyes??

Link please....

bottom's up

'Scope

Well, I don't know whether the link is going to post, but, the address ought to get you there. jakeelee.com
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:01 pm

http://jakeelee.com/html/index.php

Ahh...Thanx Frethead. They won't let Upscope see the forum w/o registering though.

Upscope has registered it on his 'Things to do list'

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:07 pm

'Scope wrote:
http://jakeelee.com/html/index.php

Ahh...Thanx Frethead. They won't let Upscope see the forum w/o registering though.

Upscope has registered it on his 'Things to do list'

'Scope

Sorry 'bout that. It's there, I declare!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:44 am

Frethead wrote:
Hey, Fakeblue! You made it! Ayy! Become one with a comfy chair and relax into the din, guy! So far, everyone is waaay cool. Admittedly it's a slice more than a bit disturbing, but, there is someone here with a healthy compulsion to refer to him/ her self in phallic terms, however, they don't seem to shake things up too much! ( I think they have recently come to the realization that there is a tribute site in honor of Jake E. Lee, too.) :rolling laughter: silly billy Twisted Evil :crazy mofo: :guitar rock out:

:rolling laughter:
Back to top Go down
Room Service

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:20 am

Hello all

Matty kindly invited me here from over at KissinUk,im a big rock fan,mostly old school but i will give the new bands a listen.KISS are my fave band mainly because their music is about having fun and not to difficult to understand.Not really into the darker side of metal its just too noisy,being an old man it makes my bones ache! Laughing
Everyone seems really cool on the site,know a few from KUK,i see Pete is a regular poster here as well...
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:25 am

Room Service wrote:
Hello all

Matty kindly invited me here from over at KissinUk,im a big rock fan,mostly old school but i will give the new bands a listen.KISS are my fave band mainly because their music is about having fun and not to difficult to understand.Not really into the darker side of metal its just too noisy,being an old man it makes my bones ache! Laughing
Everyone seems really cool on the site,know a few from KUK,i see Pete is a regular poster here as well...

Hmmm...Hello there. Do I know you then?

You're not from Blackburn are you???

Last edited by Pete on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:27 am

Hi Room Service! I Will Get This Going....... - Page 9 36_28_2

I Will Get This Going....... - Page 9 Sig
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:35 am

Room Service wrote:
Hello all

Glad to have you here friend, but you know the question Ive been asking! scratch
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:50 am

Matty35 wrote:
Room Service wrote:
Hello all

Glad to have you here friend, but you know the question Ive been asking! scratch

Been doin my homework matey - "acesmiddlefinger" Wink
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:13 am

Matty35 wrote:
Matty35 wrote:
Room Service wrote:
Hello all

Been doin my homework matey - "acesmiddlefinger" Wink

Don? Is this you then fella?
Hope so.
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:22 am

Welcome, Room Service! study
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:05 pm

Room Service (Baby I could use a meal!!!), AMF...whoever the hell you are!!!!

Welcome aboard!

and tongue right back at ya!!!!... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Room Service

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:49 pm

Many thanks for the welcome.unfortunately i do live in Blackburn.Kind of ironic Motley Crue appear on my TV screen as i type this post Wink .Look forward to having fun on the forum
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:54 pm

Room Service wrote:
Many thanks for the welcome.unfortunately i do live in Blackburn.Kind of ironic Motley Crue appear on my TV screen as i type this post Wink .Look forward to having fun on the forum

Hmmm...
Do you live in Blackburn with your lovely wife (Theresa??) and charming daughter Beth?
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:57 pm

Room Service wrote:

Still not giving an inch!....smooth, very smooth!

We hope we can have some fun with you too, friendly fun of course! Wink
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:01 pm

Fishheads, fishheads! Roly-poly fishheads!
happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy
Fishheads, fishheads! Eat them up, yum!

Last edited by Frethead on Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : There are worse things in this world, you know!)
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:05 pm

Frethead wrote:
Fishheads, Fishheads, Roly-Poly fishheads
Fishheads, Fishheads, Eat them up Yum!

Everything alright Tommy? lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:41 am

Room Service wrote:
Hello all

welcome Room Service

My bones ache too!! Here this will help.... bottom's up
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:04 am

Marty wrote:
Room Service wrote:
Hello all

welcome Room Service

My bones ache too!! Here this will help.... bottom's up

At 88 years old I'm not surprised Marty lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Will Get This Going.......
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: