Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Will Get This Going.......

Go down 
+29
Frethead
Gutterflower
MrDan
Holoflash
danigirl
Combat
Back4more
RFFB
Shelby
buffy
Roger. H
kokeakola
Jennifer
STLKINGV
Rev
Kali
Marty
Roberto
Frankie
Jesus
RAZOR777
Andyearny
Pete
'Scope
budgolf
Chrissy
Mary1234
Matty35
chuck1223
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

I Will Get This Going....... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:53 am

Frethead wrote:
Thanks Mattty35 and RFFB, for the welcome basket! :ola: Forty is the new thirty, you say?! Well, I'm quite often told that I look as if I'm in my twenties, too! :dance baby: Sort -of , like, David Cassidy or Patrick Swayze, if not for the facial thing which turned out really bad, you might say. I'm going to be easing into this whole deal, so I ask that you all are patient with me :arrow: replies and all that kind -of stuff. :the finger:

Hey Gutterflower! (Linda) party How cool 'tis seeing you in here! Neat! ( old friend from Jake E. Lee.com, as well is Matty35) Right on! I hope everything's good for you guys! group hug O, I'm going to have such a rippin' blast with these little guys/ emoticons/ smileys! jocolor bad boy geek

Dont worry bro, we are very patient! Sleep Sleep Sleep lol! smokin bottom's up
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:39 am

Frethead wrote:
(Reason for editing : I am endlessly checking and re-checking my punctuation and grammar, guys.)

To all those on here from a certain other site...how I laughed and wished a certain person, who shall remane un-named, took the time to do this!!!!!!!!

Frethead, your dedication to this cause is appreciated in a way you won't know!!!!!... lol!
Back to top Go down
Gutterflower

Gutterflower

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:37 pm

Frethead wrote:

Hey Gutterflower! (Linda) What a Face How cool 'tis seeing you in here! Neat! ( old friend from Jake E. Lee.com, as well is Matty35)

Hi, Tommy!! Good to see ya here flower
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

Number of posts : 887
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:19 am

Gutterflower wrote:
Hey, Everyone - just joined the forum today after an invitation from Matty, who I know from the JakeELee board. This looks like a cool place to hang out and talk metal (kickass assortment of emoticons, too!)
rok on

Jake E Lee has a forum affraid

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:57 pm

'Scope wrote:
Gutterflower wrote:
Hey, Everyone - just joined the forum today after an invitation from Matty, who I know from the JakeELee board. This looks like a cool place to hang out and talk metal (kickass assortment of emoticons, too!)
rok on

Jake E Lee has a forum affraid

'Scope

Now play nice Scope, Linda & Fret have come a long way to be with us Wink Laughing - Our Scopey is the "King" of tease!, ask Mary & Chrissy cheesin'

Anyways, we are glad your back brother bottom's up ..(I presume your computer is fixed?)

cheers

Matty flash rock on
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:25 pm

Hey Scope dude, what's your screen name at JEL? scratch Mine is . . . well, my guess is that you can probablahblahbly guess what mine is. na na na2
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:19 pm

Welcome Frethead!! :rockin out:

I love Florida! thums up queen
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:58 am

Marty wrote:

It's the tops, for me! I s'pose I might love somewhere else, if I'd been born there (?)! Coincidentally speaking, one of my cousins is living in Chicago! O yeah, thanks!

Last edited by Frethead on Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm a rock, c'mon!)
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:26 pm

Frethead wrote:
Marty wrote:

It's the tops, for me! I s'pose I might love somewhere else, if I'd been born there (?)! Coincidentally speaking, one of my cousins is living in Chicago! O yeah, thanks!

My cousins lived in Fort Lauderdale. sunny

A few of my best friends own condo's Siesta Key & Naples. We try and get there once a year. If I'm lucky!

Do you remember a local band called Stranger?? They did She's a dancer, Okeechobee Whiskey? That was so long ago. Shocked

Florida music scene was so cool back then. Smile
Back to top Go down
Combat

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:11 pm

I'm Combat and Matty made me sign up and then the rotten bastard took his sweet time giving me a fuggin" account.....now the prick send s me spam!!

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:51 am

Marty wrote:
Frethead wrote:
Marty wrote:

A few of my best friends own condo's Siesta Key & Naples. We try and get there once a year. If I'm lucky!

Do you remember a local band called Stranger?? They did She's a dancer, Okeechobee Whiskey? That was so long ago. Shocked

Marty wrote:
Frethead wrote:
Marty wrote:

quote="Marty"]
Frethead wrote:
Marty wrote:

Florida music scene was so cool back then. Smile[/quote]

Ahhh . . . oops, sorry :the finger: ( Did someone mention sunshine?!) Boy, you're talking about FLORIDA, Marty! I must say, I am familiar with the areas you referred to, but my heels and toes are sunk more into southern "First Coast" / St. Augustine, "New Britain" to the Ponce De Leon Inlet.

You're more into the "Sun Coast," I believe. I got some of the best training I've ever gotten at CBII, in southern Florida, ( I stayed in Hallandale?) a hundred years ago, and my wife and I homeymooned at my aunt's villa in Ocean Reef/ Key Largo ( the absolute best place in the Keys, to eat, is on Key West/ Atlantic side, and I think it's called the Back Porch or the Porch?!) My dad and I went fishing in the Keys alot when I was growing up, and there really isn't much I can say about the Keys, but . . . it's a whole 'nother world, (LOL) and it's the BEST!!! Island living! Who knew it would be this great?! Er, as long as you don't get sideways with a Navy SEAL at Key West! They go out in teams!

Odd that you mention Stranger! I actually do remember the name, if vaguely! Do you recall Root Boy Slim and the Sex Change Bend ( with the Rootettes)?! Sheez, that WUZZ a long time ago! Can you say Styx/ Cornerstone?! LOL

Pardon me this moment :arrow: Did you say Okeechobee Whiskey? . . . aaaaahhh . . . I don't get by the Okeechobee very often, and the Ecklokonohatchee is inland, down towards Orlando, but, there's a local river that is very similiar called Tomoka - for the (teh-moo-kwah) tribe of Seminole Native Americans, and it's definitely a whiskey river. Super slow, warm, with lots of Manatees! It's a No wake river! LOL MY river is the Halifax, dude!!!

Do you rememeber a band called Savatage? They've since become Trans-Siberian Orchestra, but they hailed from Hollywood. Ofcourse, the Allman Brothers Band ( check out my "How you got into Rock/Metal"post!) and Marty Robbins hailed from Daytona Beach; Molly Hatchett, Lynyrd Skynyrd, the Backstreet Boys and Limp Bizkit from Jacksonville. Sorry if I went a bit long, I love Florida. Hey, you didn't happen to go to high school in Marietta, Georgia, did you?
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:58 pm

Frethead, I sent you a PM.
Back to top Go down
Andyearny

Andyearny

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:08 am

Hi to everyone!!

All the best,
Andy

rock on
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:18 am

Marty wrote:

Ohhh, Ohhh consider yourself lucky Fret.....

Upscope wants a PM from Marty!!

*waiting patiently*

'Scope
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:20 am

Frethead wrote:
Hey Scope dude, what's your screen name at JEL? scratch Mine is . . . well, my guess is that you can probablahblahbly guess what mine is. na na na2

Rumpelstiltskin

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:30 am

'Scope wrote:
Marty wrote:

*waiting patiently*

'Scope

Dang! I wish you had PMed me, you're lucky I caught this one! No Or, I am? :stfu: Or we both are? :your are nuts: Ehh, I just don't know, anymore! This is so cornfusing! banana man
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:10 am

'Scope wrote:
Marty wrote:

*waiting patiently*

'Scope

Scopes you Very Happy say the nicest things.. flower Thank you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:33 pm

Marty wrote:
'Scope wrote:
Marty wrote:

*waiting patiently*

'Scope

Scopes you Very Happy say the nicest things.. flower Thank you I love you I love you I love you

HEEEY! C'mon, now! I've said some nice things, too! I mean, I think I have . . . Haven't I said some nice things, >>privately that is<< to you, Marty? \m/ burst into flames Laughing i dont kno :break it:
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:58 pm

Frethead wrote:
Marty wrote:
'Scope wrote:
Marty wrote:

*waiting patiently*

'Scope

HEEEY! C'mon, now! I've said some nice things, too! I mean, I think I have . . . Haven't I said some nice things, >>privately that is<< to you, Marty? \m/ burst into flames Laughing i dont kno :break it:

Yes Frethead you said nice things. lol!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:44 am

That was funny! clap happy boy na na na :jacko:
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:47 pm

Combat wrote:
I'm Combat and Matty made me sign up and then the rotten bastard took his sweet time giving me a fuggin" account.....now the prick send s me spam!!

lol! lol! lol!

lol!

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:09 am

'Scope wrote:
Combat wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

lol!

'Scope

Hey, I missed this one, give me a break bro!! cheesin' lol!

party
Back to top Go down
FakeBlue

FakeBlue

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Hello guys !   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:25 pm

Hello folks !
Thanks a Matty for your invitation !
This forum looks great and I hope I'll have something to offer.

bounce
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:57 pm

welcome Hello Fakeblue!! Glad you could join us.. flower
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:36 pm

FakeBlue wrote:
Hello folks !
Thanks a Matty for your invitation !
This forum looks great and I hope I'll have something to offer.

bounce

Glad you made it over thums up welcome welcome welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Will Get This Going.......   I Will Get This Going....... - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Will Get This Going.......
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: