Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maiden! Maiden! Maiden! Maiden!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Maiden!  Maiden!  Maiden!  Maiden! Empty
PostSubject: Maiden! Maiden! Maiden! Maiden!   Maiden!  Maiden!  Maiden!  Maiden! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:56 am

Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Maiden! Maiden! Maiden! Maiden!   Maiden!  Maiden!  Maiden!  Maiden! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:15 am

I like iron maiden...Can't wait to hear some of the new stuff...Seems off they haven't leaked any yet...
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: Maiden! Maiden! Maiden! Maiden!   Maiden!  Maiden!  Maiden!  Maiden! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:15 pm

Chrissy wrote:
I like iron maiden...Can't wait to hear some of the new stuff...Seems off they haven't leaked any yet...

Ah, I've been heavily into Iron Maiden since '82, and I'd walk through fire for any one of those guys, but, if that Janick guy is still there . . . SCREW IT, my guitars sound fantastic without 'em.
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Maiden! Maiden! Maiden! Maiden!   Maiden!  Maiden!  Maiden!  Maiden! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:50 am

Respect to Maiden, but i haven't liked anything since 7th son Rolling Eyes

The only Maiden cd that gets a regular blast is Live After Death, cause all the hits are on there Wink
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Maiden! Maiden! Maiden! Maiden!   Maiden!  Maiden!  Maiden!  Maiden! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:41 am

Matty35 wrote:
Respect to Maiden, but i haven't liked anything since 7th son Rolling Eyes

The only Maiden cd that gets a regular blast is Live After Death, cause all the hits are on there Wink

I agree. Fear of the Dark was ok, bit brill. Didn't mind the first two CD's with Bruce after he rejoined but the last one bored me stupid.
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Maiden! Maiden! Maiden! Maiden!   Maiden!  Maiden!  Maiden!  Maiden! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:20 am

Never liked them...never will.

A few decent songs but onthe whole some of the most dreadful songs ever with a singer (term used very loosely) who sounds like he's permanently having his balls squeezed...hard.

Does Steve Harris know more than one bass line other than chugga - chugga - chugga - chugg - chugga and repeat...

Yawn.
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: Maiden! Maiden! Maiden! Maiden!   Maiden!  Maiden!  Maiden!  Maiden! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:14 am

I recall wishing dearly for Iron Maiden to be my first concert ( blast that winter in St. Louis!), but, stir in some untimely "road complications," and they came in second. I followed, with great interest, the developing skill with which Steve Harris' songs rose to meet me. What I'm getting to is I'm the kind of fan who struggles for uncounted hours over the minor revelation that one of the guitar players is using a different guitar than before. I don't know. Perhaps, he was merely photographed with a different one? "Why use a different guitar, anyway?!" When you're a kid, it's something to stress endlessly about. And, it still bothers me. I honestly lost some of that ol' passion about ten or fifteen albums back. Who even knows how many there are, anymore?! Think I remember seeing something about Edward the Twenty-Third, or something??? Can this be real? I am still here? Through all of the electronic instruments, personnel changes back and forth, passing political reflections like a suppurating boo-boo, etc, etc, etc, I was ashamed of my self for not sticking with 'em. They never sold out. Tell me why I have to be a powerslave!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maiden! Maiden! Maiden! Maiden!   Maiden!  Maiden!  Maiden!  Maiden! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maiden! Maiden! Maiden! Maiden!
Page 1 of 1