Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jani Lane busted for DUI

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Jani Lane busted for DUI Empty
PostSubject: Jani Lane busted for DUI   Jani Lane busted for DUI I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:41 am

Jani Lane, the lead singer of 80's hair band Warrant, was arrested for misdemeanor DUI traffic accident last night in Los Angeles County. The incident took place in Woodland Hills. Jani Lane reportedly hit a parked car before 10pm last night. Although there were no injuries, cops were called to the scene and saw signs of intoxication on Lane and he was placed under arrest for misdemeanor DUI.

Jani Lane is being held on a $30,000 bond.

Errr, nice one Jani (again!)
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Jani Lane busted for DUI   Jani Lane busted for DUI I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:57 am

Matty35 wrote:
Jani Lane, the lead singer of 80's hair band Warrant, was arrested for misdemeanor DUI traffic accident last night in Los Angeles County. The incident took place in Woodland Hills. Jani Lane reportedly hit a parked car before 10pm last night. Although there were no injuries, cops were called to the scene and saw signs of intoxication on Lane and he was placed under arrest for misdemeanor DUI.

Jani Lane is being held on a $30,000 bond.

Errr, nice one Jani (again!)

I feel sorry for Jani Lane. I really do.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Jani Lane busted for DUI   Jani Lane busted for DUI I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:39 am

thank God he didn't kill anyone ...Thats the worst thing about DUI's go ahead and be dum and wreck your car,smash yourself up..But its the innocent people that get killed that is the worst....

Hope he gets some help!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Jani Lane busted for DUI   Jani Lane busted for DUI I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:34 am

Chrissy wrote:
[color=violet]thank God he didn't kill anyone ...Thats the worst thing about DUI's go ahead and be dum and wreck your car,smash yourself up..But its the innocent people that get killed that is the worst....

Hope he gets some help! [ /color]

He certainly appears to need it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jani Lane busted for DUI   Jani Lane busted for DUI I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jani Lane busted for DUI
Page 1 of 1