Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's been playing in your DVD recently ??

Go down 
+6
exact33
Frethead
Matty35
RFFB
Chrissy
laxcdn
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:44 am

Chrissy wrote:
Roger must read the books!!!!! The girl with the dragon tattoo is just a fantastic read!!!!!

Already on to it !!! I didn't realise this was the first of a trilogy, so I'm looking forward to reading them all !! Very Happy study
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:49 am

FOUR LIONS---------------------The idea of a comedy about 5 wouldbe suicide bombers had me both intrigued and disgusted but I sat down to watch this with an open mind. And I'm glad I did as this is a very funny film. Having 4 of the Muslim protagonists speaking in broad northern ( Northern England, that is )accents and 1 white and very Cockney convert diluted the seriousness of the subject, also the fact that they are all idiots helps as well. There are some very funny scenes such as when 2 of them are in a Pakistani training camp they try to bring down an American spy drone with a bazoka but hold it backwards and blow up a meeting of the camp elders. And when one of them accidentally blows himself up in a field taking a sheep with him he's declared a martyr for disrupting the capitalist food chain. The final scenes at their chosen target are both funny and tragic. I don't know if the families of the victims of 7/7 would appreiciate this but bringing laughter out of such a subject was brave and I think the British public will accept it. However, I can't see the Amercicans tolerating a comedy about 9/11. Score 7/10.

Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:54 am

Starsky & Hutch - Disc 2, season 1.

Captain Dobey...You're dead!

Yes I've seen it before on the telly but S&H rules!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:07 am

CLASH OF THE TITANS--------------------Oh dear, yet another disappointing remake. 5/10
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:35 pm

Yes Roger when they add the 3-d effects in post production and not during filming that is the sign of a horrid film....
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Number of posts : 1621
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:35 pm

Roger H wrote:
CLASH OF THE TITANS--------------------Oh dear, yet another disappointing remake. 5/10

I wouldn't even give it a 1/5. VERY dissapointed. A BLACK PEGASUS? WTF!!!!???
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:12 am

Rev wrote:
Roger H wrote:

Now, now! Don 't be racist.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:42 am

ha! happy boy
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:52 am

Rev wrote:
Roger H wrote:

Here, here, now! Dems black pegasisses be cooh, now, you hear? Days be comin from duh hood, and day be ( snap, snap, snap) representin! Huh.

Last edited by Frethead on Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:11 am

just watched the oddest movie..Employee of the month..Can't get over the turns this movie took and if I say more I will ruin it..its a mind bender for sure..
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:37 pm

THE GHOST-------------Ewan Mcgregor as a ghost writer for an ex prime ministers memoirs. Stevie loved this one but I fell asleep half way through it. Stevie's score 8/10, my score Sleep
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:57 pm

Sense and Sensibility Sad

The Breakfast Club Very Happy

Couples Retreat Razz
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:08 am

Bit more Starsky & Hutch.
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Number of posts : 1621
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:22 am

Pete wrote:
Rev wrote:
Roger H wrote:

Now, now! Don 't be racist.

im sorry
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:47 am

LITTLE NICKY---------------------One of my go to movies when I need to cheer myself up. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:11 am

Roger H wrote:
LITTLE NICKY---------------------One of my go to movies when I need to cheer myself up. Very Happy Very Happy

Jeezus! Shocked You must be in the dumps! That's an awful, awful, awful film!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:03 am

It really is!!!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:51 am

Oh well, it makes me laugh and that's all that matters. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:58 pm

Michael Jackson. THis is it. :jacko: Sad
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:59 pm

I missed the above stuff about Little Nicky...I'm with Roger on this one...love it! It's so dumb! Love the bit at the end when the rabbit gets ripped up!!!

"NOT YOU!!!!!!" lol!

Bought the latest Star Trek film on DVD the other day. Just as good as I remembered it...totally fantastic!!!

Bring on the next one...
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:23 pm

I might have to ban myself from this one as it might turn into the " What Roger watched today " Thread. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:24 am

Having said that.................RESIDENT EVIL, RESIDENT EVIL-APOCALYPSE, RESIDENT EVIL-EXTINCTION.--------At the risk of drawing in all your ridicule, I quite enjoyed watching all 3 back to back. 1 and 2 flow quite nicely into each other but there is massive gaps in the storyline between 2 and 3 but once you get over that it's quite an entertaining zombie killing yomp. 7/10 for all three. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:26 am

Roger H wrote:
Having said that.................RESIDENT EVIL, RESIDENT EVIL-APOCALYPSE, RESIDENT EVIL-EXTINCTION.--------At the risk of drawing in all your ridicule, I quite enjoyed watching all 3 back to back. 1 and 2 flow quite nicely into each other but there is massive gaps in the storyline between 2 and 3 but once you get over that it's quite an entertaining zombie killing yomp. 7/10 for all three. Very Happy

Well I don't suppose you need your brain at the moment so why not!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:52 am

I got to see the last Star Trek.....it was so good!!!!! Pete you are weird!!!! that girl does have green skin!!! sicko
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:53 am

Chrissy wrote:
I got to see the last Star Trek.....it was so good!!!!! Pete you are weird!!!! that girl does have green skin!!! sicko

I thank you!! She is fucking gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's been playing in your DVD recently ??   What's been playing in your DVD recently ?? - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's been playing in your DVD recently ??
Page 20 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next