Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steel Panther added to Download Fest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Steel Panther added to Download Fest Empty
PostSubject: Steel Panther added to Download Fest   Steel Panther added to Download Fest I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:07 pm

I have never wished I was a Brit more than today when I heard news that the legendary glam rockers Steel Panther have been added to this years Download Festival lineup. They will join headliners Faith No More, Slipknot and Def Leppard. I wonder how Def Leppard feels going on after Steel Panther.

Just as a reminder what Download is in store for...

Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Steel Panther added to Download Fest   Steel Panther added to Download Fest I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:16 am

Are these guys for real? Shocked
Back to top Go down
laxcdn

laxcdn

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Steel Panther added to Download Fest   Steel Panther added to Download Fest I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:19 am

Seen that a while back, and loved it. Says exactly how I feel:)
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Steel Panther added to Download Fest   Steel Panther added to Download Fest I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:00 am

Thats great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

Number of posts : 887

PostSubject: Re: Steel Panther added to Download Fest   Steel Panther added to Download Fest I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:54 am

"You know, I was going to fuck her, but now I'm not"

These guys play Vegas every Fri. night. Upscope's seen them many x's & they are a riot!!!

Not so sure they fit in @ a music festival though. One problem they have is that they are mostly a tribute cover band. They actually demand & get more $ to play a set than a lot of the big boys. Original touring bands find it difficult to respect someone who is ripping them off playing their music & getting payed more than they do to do so!! Upscope has heard this strait from the gooses gander on more than one occasion.

They will find it tough to fit in & get along w/ the other musicans who are sure to shut them out of the loop....that's a promise.

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Steel Panther added to Download Fest   Steel Panther added to Download Fest I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:05 am

'Scope wrote:

They will find it tough to fit in & get along w/ the other musicans who are sure to shut them out of the loop....that's a promise.

'Scope

Totally agree with you there bro.

I'd love to spend a Friday night with you in Vegas watching these guys, I think they are funny as hell thums up
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
'Scope

'Scope

Number of posts : 887

PostSubject: Re: Steel Panther added to Download Fest   Steel Panther added to Download Fest I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:24 am

Matty35 wrote:
'Scope wrote:

'Scope

Totally agree with you there bro.

I'd love to spend a Friday night with you in Vegas watching these guys, I think they are funny as hell thums up

They are funny as hell. Izzy was here in Vegas one Fri night & we went to see them. She insisted on the front row & boy did they slander her & her ethnicity all night long! She was a sport about though & took it in stride.

'Scope
Back to top Go down

Steel Panther added to Download Fest
Page 1 of 1