Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ozzy Osbourne was stoned while filming TV show

Go down 
+2
Chrissy
Matty35
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Ozzy Osbourne was stoned while filming TV show Empty
PostSubject: Ozzy Osbourne was stoned while filming TV show   Ozzy Osbourne was stoned while filming TV show I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:04 pm

The Daily Record is reporting that rock survivor Ozzy Osbourne has admitted he was wasted during all the three years of filming his reality television show.

In The Osbournes, which featured wife Sharon and two of his kids, Jack and Kelly, the former hell-raiser would often be seen running on a treadmill and getting fit.

But he says it was all a charade. Once the cameras stopped rolling, Ozzy, 60, supposedly a recovering alcoholic, would go to a room and get stoned.

Sharon said: "As Ozzy will tell you, the three years that we were filming, Ozzy was stoned the whole time. He wasn't sober for one day."

Ozzy revealed: "When the filming ended, I'd go in my little bunker and smoke a pipe and drink about a case of beer every day.

"I'd give myself some goodness and get up early in the morning and go jogging for six miles."

Ozzy admits he can't watch the show - because it's obvious by his body language in front of camera that he didn't know what time of day it was.

He admitted: "I used to do a lot of prescription drugs as well."

The show ran from 2002 until 2005 and also saw Ozzy, who is now sober, nearly killed in a quad-bike accident.

Huge riches and fame also had a downside, with kids Kelly, 24, and Jack, 23, both going into rehab.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne was stoned while filming TV show   Ozzy Osbourne was stoned while filming TV show I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Gee what a shock!!!!right
Back to top Go down
RAZOR777

RAZOR777

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne was stoned while filming TV show   Ozzy Osbourne was stoned while filming TV show I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:24 pm

So sad. I really love Ozzy's music and his personality. But it definitely seem like he was under the influence of MANY things on that show.

On a side note, I saw the original Black Sabbath lineup at Ozzfest in Kansas City during 2001.

I can still remember banging my head in the chilling rain during "Snowblind." Definitely one of the most awesome moments of my life. Cool
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne was stoned while filming TV show   Ozzy Osbourne was stoned while filming TV show I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:17 am

Ozzy the rocker = Cool

Ozzy the tv star = complete and utter tosser.

I blame Sharon!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne was stoned while filming TV show   Ozzy Osbourne was stoned while filming TV show I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:56 am

:clapping: :clapping:

perfectly said!
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

Number of posts : 887

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne was stoned while filming TV show   Ozzy Osbourne was stoned while filming TV show I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:56 am

Upscope wants to get stoned w/ Ozzy!!

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne was stoned while filming TV show   Ozzy Osbourne was stoned while filming TV show I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:08 am

'Scope wrote:
Upscope wants to get stoned w/ Ozzy!!

'Scope

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Osbourne was stoned while filming TV show   Ozzy Osbourne was stoned while filming TV show I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ozzy Osbourne was stoned while filming TV show
Page 1 of 1