Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where's everyone gone?

Go down 
+7
Mary1234
laxcdn
Chrissy
Matty35
RFFB
Roger. H
Pete
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Where's everyone gone? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone gone?   Where's everyone gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:11 am

go get em Roger!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone gone?   Where's everyone gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:02 am

Roger H wrote:

Talking of which, I paid off and closed a credit card account the other day. I was on the phone to them for 45 minutes in which time I was passed around to three people all of whom tried to persude me not to close my account, offering me all types of deals which I kept saying I didn't want, the last woman I spoke to sounded like she was almost in tears !! Mrs. H said she might have been worried about her job, I sympathise with that but not when she's pressurising me to take on debt. I finally convinced them that I really did want to close the account and five days later got a confirmation letter that it was closed. The very next day I received a sheet of Credit Card Cheques from them trying to get me to transfer other accounts to them !!!!!! Mad Mad Mad They went straight on the fire !
I have just paid another off so I'm reading myself for another marathon phone call and test of my patience.
I used to work for the AA...if anyone ever called in to cancel their membership the bosses would just tell us to offer them (virtually!) whatever they wanted to get them to stay...unless I thought I was being monitored I'd just ask why, for our records, and close the account!

Can't stand being pressured into something I don't want...so why do it to others...? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone gone?   Where's everyone gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:55 am

RFFB wrote:
Roger H wrote:

Talking of which, I paid off and closed a credit card account the other day. I was on the phone to them for 45 minutes in which time I was passed around to three people all of whom tried to persude me not to close my account, offering me all types of deals which I kept saying I didn't want, the last woman I spoke to sounded like she was almost in tears !! Mrs. H said she might have been worried about her job, I sympathise with that but not when she's pressurising me to take on debt. I finally convinced them that I really did want to close the account and five days later got a confirmation letter that it was closed. The very next day I received a sheet of Credit Card Cheques from them trying to get me to transfer other accounts to them !!!!!! Mad Mad Mad They went straight on the fire !
I have just paid another off so I'm reading myself for another marathon phone call and test of my patience.
I used to work for the AA...if anyone ever called in to cancel their membership the bosses would just tell us to offer them (virtually!) whatever they wanted to get them to stay...unless I thought I was being monitored I'd just ask why, for our records, and close the account!

Can't stand being pressured into something I don't want...so why do it to others...? Rolling Eyes

Same thing with me at the Building Society. If a person wanted to close their account we were told to try and get them to see the Financial adviser first...

Pressure tactics like this led me to quit and go on the dole (for a month)....
Back to top Go down
Mary1234

Mary1234

Number of posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone gone?   Where's everyone gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:22 pm

Im here ya dorks!!

Yes, Chrissy is right. Ive been obsessing at the Gerard Butler forum...sorry...not that I was missed!!

Chrissy I feel much better after throwing up all day the other day...I dont know what was wrong. Thought maybe i was PREGS!! HHA!!!

How has everyone been? Good I hope.
Matty, how are you dear? Are you coping ok with the job thing?

I will check in some more I promise..

Have a good Easter everyone!!

Mary
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone gone?   Where's everyone gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:37 am

Mary1234 wrote:
Im here ya dorks!!

Yes, Chrissy is right. Ive been obsessing at the Gerard Butler forum...sorry...not that I was missed!! Mary

That's not true ! Us guys in the U.K. missed you !! Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone gone?   Where's everyone gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:00 am

Mary1234 wrote:
Im here ya dorks!!

Yes, Chrissy is right. Ive been obsessing at the Gerard Butler forum...sorry...not that I was missed!!

Chrissy I feel much better after throwing up all day the other day...I dont know what was wrong. Thought maybe i was PREGS!! HHA!!!

How has everyone been? Good I hope.
Matty, how are you dear? Are you coping ok with the job thing?

I will check in some more I promise..

Have a good Easter everyone!!

Mary

Im fine thanks Mary, glad to see you back Wink but like Rog said, you along with Scope have already been mentioned & missed Sad - Don't leave it so long bottom's up
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone gone?   Where's everyone gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:28 pm

Hey has anyone heard from Rock!!!! He just disappeared...hope he comes back around!
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

Number of posts : 887

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone gone?   Where's everyone gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:14 pm

The Rock was here?? DAMN.....missed him.

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone gone?   Where's everyone gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:09 am

Chrissy wrote:
Hey has anyone heard from Rock!!!! He just disappeared...hope he comes back around!

I will give him a nudge on his Myspace Chrissy Wink
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone gone?   Where's everyone gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:45 am

Matty35 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

I will give him a nudge on his Myspace Chrissy Wink

Just sent Paul (Rock) a message on his MySpace, but he hasn't been on there since 21st of last month, fingers crossed our mate is ok & he comes & says hello...
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone gone?   Where's everyone gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:08 am

As far as I can see there are 6 maybe 7 regular posters on here. Where'd everyone else go?

Did we upset them?
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone gone?   Where's everyone gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:17 am

I was wondering the same thing. I see Adrian on Facebook and he is fine...i am going to email Marty..I bet she is just busy....Glad we are all still hanging in there...
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone gone?   Where's everyone gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:29 am

It's like we're the main Family and we have friends dropping in to see us once in a while. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone gone?   Where's everyone gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:47 am

O'h Roger that is sweet!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone gone?   Where's everyone gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:05 am

Roger H wrote:
It's like we're the main Family and we have friends dropping in to see us once in a while. Very Happy

My notion exactly, Roger! Kinda scary, when you think about it, huh?!

Last edited by Frethead on Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I"ve been in the otherworldly habit of typing backwards for a couple of dyas, nwo)
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone gone?   Where's everyone gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:59 pm

Frethead wrote:
Roger H wrote:

Yeah it is, I wouldn't want to visit a family if it had me in it !!! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone gone?   Where's everyone gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:09 am

Roger H wrote:
Frethead wrote:
Roger H wrote:

Yeah it is, I wouldn't want to visit a family if it had me in it !!! Laughing Laughing

You're the cool Uncle.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone gone?   Where's everyone gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:52 am

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed cheesin' cheers
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone gone?   Where's everyone gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:20 am

Yeah the one who drops stuff on the floor so the girls bend over to get it!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone gone?   Where's everyone gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:22 am

Chrissy wrote:

That's cool!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone gone?   Where's everyone gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:22 am

Chrissy wrote:

HUH!!!??? Damn it !!, I've been caught again !!! flash
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone gone?   Where's everyone gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:23 am

Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

That's cool!

Great now there's two Uncles!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone gone?   Where's everyone gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:25 am

Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

That's cool!

Great now there's two Uncles!!!!!

You can never have too many COOL Uncles!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone gone?   Where's everyone gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:26 am

Note to self...No short skirts in New York!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone gone?   Where's everyone gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:28 am

Chrissy wrote:
Note to self...No short skirts in New York!!!!!!

What do you mean? Besides It'll probably/hopefully be Autumn when Kiss are their.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone gone?   Where's everyone gone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where's everyone gone?
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: