Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Worst song by your favourite artist.

Go down 
+4
Matty35
Frethead
Chrissy
Pete
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

The Worst song by your favourite artist. Empty
PostSubject: The Worst song by your favourite artist.   The Worst song by your favourite artist. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:34 am

Ok. So even your top band/artist can have a few clunkers in their catalogue but what is the one song by them you can't stand and have to skip/switch off when it comes on?

For me it's 'Nothing can keep me (from throwing up on) You' by Kiss from the soundtrack to Detroit Rock City. What a truly godawful song that is!!! Yeuch!!!
puke
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Worst song by your favourite artist.   The Worst song by your favourite artist. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:56 am

funny question...I'll get back to you with that...have to still figure out who my favorite is.....

I do like quiet riot although no my Fav...whenver I hear Slick Black Cadillac I want to punch them!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: The Worst song by your favourite artist.   The Worst song by your favourite artist. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:34 pm

I'm not sure. Your brain. My nose. It's all the same. :the finger: monkey tongue 🐘 lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The Worst song by your favourite artist.   The Worst song by your favourite artist. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:17 am

Frethead wrote:
I'm not sure. Your brain. My nose. It's all the same. :the finger: monkey tongue 🐘 lol! lol! lol! lol!

confused scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: The Worst song by your favourite artist.   The Worst song by your favourite artist. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:45 am

Pete wrote:
Frethead wrote:

confused scratch scratch

Go on Tommy lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Worst song by your favourite artist.   The Worst song by your favourite artist. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:15 am

Pete wrote:
Frethead wrote:

confused scratch scratch

confused 1 confused 1 Suspect Suspect scratch scratch
Word Pete !!!,whatever he's on I've got to get some !!! Laughing Laughing smokin bottom's up cheers
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: The Worst song by your favourite artist.   The Worst song by your favourite artist. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:03 am

Will have to take a look through my CD & Mp3 collection, but there is one tune that comes to mind straight away - Judas Priest's version of "Johnny B Goode"...pant's, pant's, pant's! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: The Worst song by your favourite artist.   The Worst song by your favourite artist. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:18 am

O.K. dudes. I've been unpacking boxes, moving shit around, and whatever for a couple weeks, now. My main problem is my feet, or more specifically my arches. They don't exist. I mean; the arches of my feet don't exist, not my feet!!! I mean, they do exist! Where they should!!! Secondarily, I use them to get around, practice, and go for walks. I really get severely worn down, and sometimes I'm like a Three Day Pink Floyd- The Wall, Goony Bird Drop and Potato Chips Marathon warped when I check back with this whole internet thingimajigger. Daaang! Sorry to burst bubbles, but, my only consumption compulsion is tea. I think, therefore, I need my tea! This is who I am!!! Writer disclaimer: My intention is to relax and have some good, clean fun. I mean not to alienize anyone. sunny
Back to top Go down
kokeakola

kokeakola

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The Worst song by your favourite artist.   The Worst song by your favourite artist. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:26 am

scratch

"Bad Boy Boogie" from Motley Crue. Can't stand it!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The Worst song by your favourite artist.   The Worst song by your favourite artist. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:35 am

Frethead wrote:
O.K. dudes. I've been unpacking boxes, moving shit around, and whatever for a couple weeks, now. My main problem is my feet, or more specifically my arches. They don't exist. I mean; the arches of my feet don't exist, not my feet!!! I mean, they do exist! Where they should!!! Secondarily, I use them to get around, practice, and go for walks. I really get severely worn down, and sometimes I'm like a Three Day Pink Floyd- The Wall, Goony Bird Drop and Potato Chips Marathon warped when I check back with this whole internet thingimajigger. Daaang! Sorry to burst bubbles, but, my only consumption compulsion is tea. I think, therefore, I need my tea! This is who I am!!! Writer disclaimer: My intention is to relax and have some good, clean fun. I mean not to alienize anyone. sunny

Eh? confused
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: The Worst song by your favourite artist.   The Worst song by your favourite artist. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:25 am

Finally, I've discovered a fitting response to this question!!! If I may be so bold, the music produced by Whitesnake while Steve Vai was a member was terrible. Whitesnake had earned a developed musical character, and a distinguished standard, with which Vai's Creative Vision did not apply. Vai's vision or Whitesnake's music . . . Vai's, speaking musically, is one of the most creatively redundant and arrogantly insistent styles of musical expression, and, as was his mentor's, pretty goofy, albeit, brilliantly goofy. Continuing with the Blending Personalities theme . . . in this observer's humble opinion, Whitesnake's music and Vai's style mix as well as oil and water. Don't get me wrong, twenty- something years ago he seemed something of a way -out groovy cat, and his material was extraordinary! Additionally, I give him due credit for his more recent endeavor in converting all of that stuff into orchestral form, which I enjoy as time permits; alas, same stuff, same stuff, same stuff.
rabbit
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: The Worst song by your favourite artist.   The Worst song by your favourite artist. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:49 am

Frethead wrote:
Finally, I've discovered a fitting response to this question!!! If I may be so bold, the music produced by Whitesnake while Steve Vai was a member was terrible. Whitesnake had earned a developed musical character, and a distinguished standard, with which Vai's Creative Vision did not apply. Vai's vision or Whitesnake's music . . . Vai's, speaking musically, is one of the most creatively redundant and arrogantly insistent styles of musical expression, and, as was his mentor's, pretty goofy, albeit, brilliantly goofy. Continuing with the Blending Personalities theme . . . in this observer's humble opinion, Whitesnake's music and Vai's style mix as well as oil and water. Don't get me wrong, twenty- something years ago he seemed something of a way -out groovy cat, and his material was extraordinary! Additionally, I give him due credit for his more recent endeavor in converting all of that stuff into orchestral form, which I enjoy as time permits; alas, same stuff, same stuff, same stuff.
rabbit

lol! lol! You're crazier than a bag of Ferrets, but you make me smile !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Keep up the good work !!! thums up thums up
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: The Worst song by your favourite artist.   The Worst song by your favourite artist. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:08 am

Roger H wrote:
Frethead wrote:
rabbit

lol! lol! You're crazier than a bag of Ferrets, but you make me smile !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Keep up the good work !!! thums up thums up

Yeah, well . . . crazy, I know . . . Er, smile?! Hey, that makes it all right! I sincerely thank you! My server thanks you! My sound effect manager thanks you. For all of my guitars, my wife, and my cat, we thank you! THEY LOVE ME! O, YES! LOOK MOM, THEY LOVE ME! AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF, YOU'VE MADE ME FEEL SO ALIVE!!! Looks like it just got time for some tea!!! Whoo-pee!!! bottom's up
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: The Worst song by your favourite artist.   The Worst song by your favourite artist. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:00 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing cheers Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The Worst song by your favourite artist.   The Worst song by your favourite artist. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:22 am

Whitesnake and Steve Vai = BAD!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: The Worst song by your favourite artist.   The Worst song by your favourite artist. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:06 pm

While I am not the biggest of fans of Extreme they do have some good music and are great musicians but I would rather vomit than hear "More than words"...ever again!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: The Worst song by your favourite artist.   The Worst song by your favourite artist. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:36 am

I have the same problem with " Bohemian Rhapsody " and " Stairway to Heaven ".
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: The Worst song by your favourite artist.   The Worst song by your favourite artist. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:39 am

Oh !, and " Freebird " ! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: The Worst song by your favourite artist.   The Worst song by your favourite artist. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:06 am

Roger H wrote:
Oh !, and " Freebird " ! Rolling Eyes

I love Freedbird! but only really loud!!

Thats funny about stairway to heaven. What movie has a no stairway to heaven sign in the music store..that was funny!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: The Worst song by your favourite artist.   The Worst song by your favourite artist. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:40 am

That would be " Waynes World " Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: The Worst song by your favourite artist.   The Worst song by your favourite artist. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:05 pm

Dig. How about The Heart of Rock 'n' roll/ Huey Lewis and the News
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Worst song by your favourite artist.   The Worst song by your favourite artist. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:36 pm

It's a toss up between Beth, Nothing Can Keep Me From You & I Finally Found My Way...all equally shit.
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: The Worst song by your favourite artist.   The Worst song by your favourite artist. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:14 pm

You're right. Beth is pretty bad. Hey! Copacabana is pretty bad, too! Yeah, but, it's kinda cool, too!
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: The Worst song by your favourite artist.   The Worst song by your favourite artist. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:23 am

"Spiders" by Ozzy is one of the most pants album fillers ive ever heard! anybody else think this?
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: The Worst song by your favourite artist.   The Worst song by your favourite artist. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:14 pm

Matty35 wrote:
"Spiders" by Ozzy is one of the most pants album fillers ive ever heard! anybody else think this?

I'm with you on that one, Matty! It starts off kinda cool, sort -of like something that might've been cut from Empire, and dumps from there. Yeah? afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Worst song by your favourite artist.   The Worst song by your favourite artist. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Worst song by your favourite artist.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next