Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MOTORHEAD - LEMMY: 'HENDRIX WAS THE KING OF SEX, DRUGS & ROCK 'N' ROLL'

Go down 
+2
laxcdn
Matty35
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

MOTORHEAD - LEMMY: 'HENDRIX WAS THE KING OF SEX, DRUGS & ROCK 'N' ROLL' Empty
PostSubject: MOTORHEAD - LEMMY: 'HENDRIX WAS THE KING OF SEX, DRUGS & ROCK 'N' ROLL'   MOTORHEAD - LEMMY: 'HENDRIX WAS THE KING OF SEX, DRUGS & ROCK 'N' ROLL' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:48 am

Hard-living MOTORHEAD star LEMMY insists no one will ever be able to top JIMI HENDRIX's rock star credentials - because he was the best guitarist, drug user, womaniser and sex soldier the world has ever known.
The Ace of Spades hitmaker worked as Hendrix's roadie and drug dealer in 1967 - and still revels in tales of the late guitar great's debauchery.
Lemmy says, "I'd score acid for him. I'd get 10 tabs, and he'd take seven and give me three, which I thought was very reasonable.
"He was great, a perfect old-school gentlemen - if a girl came into the room, he'd shoot to his feet."
But it was Hendrix's bedroom antics that impressed Lemmy the most: "If you wanted to see some athletic f**king, Jimi was the boy for it. I'd never seen anything like it - there were always lines of chicks going nuts outside his dressing room. It was like, 'Take a number and wait.'"
And Lemmy insists no one comes close to Hendrix as a guitarist: "He played rhythm and lead at the same time, under his leg, behind his back, left and right, upside down... God bless Eddie Van Halen, he's nowhere near. Hendrix did it all, and when he died, it stopped."
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
laxcdn

laxcdn

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: MOTORHEAD - LEMMY: 'HENDRIX WAS THE KING OF SEX, DRUGS & ROCK 'N' ROLL'   MOTORHEAD - LEMMY: 'HENDRIX WAS THE KING OF SEX, DRUGS & ROCK 'N' ROLL' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:45 am

That is some cool info. I am a huge Jimi fan.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: MOTORHEAD - LEMMY: 'HENDRIX WAS THE KING OF SEX, DRUGS & ROCK 'N' ROLL'   MOTORHEAD - LEMMY: 'HENDRIX WAS THE KING OF SEX, DRUGS & ROCK 'N' ROLL' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:09 am

cheesin' cheesin' WoW...
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: MOTORHEAD - LEMMY: 'HENDRIX WAS THE KING OF SEX, DRUGS & ROCK 'N' ROLL'   MOTORHEAD - LEMMY: 'HENDRIX WAS THE KING OF SEX, DRUGS & ROCK 'N' ROLL' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:11 am

I would like to know how Lemmy knows about Hendrix' bedroom actvities. Did he sit in the room and watch him??!?!? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Rock

Rock

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: MOTORHEAD - LEMMY: 'HENDRIX WAS THE KING OF SEX, DRUGS & ROCK 'N' ROLL'   MOTORHEAD - LEMMY: 'HENDRIX WAS THE KING OF SEX, DRUGS & ROCK 'N' ROLL' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:47 am

Matty35 wrote:
Hard-living MOTORHEAD star LEMMY insists no one will ever be able to top JIMI HENDRIX's rock star credentials - because he was the best guitarist, drug user, womaniser and sex soldier the world has ever known.
The Ace of Spades hitmaker worked as Hendrix's roadie and drug dealer in 1967 - and still revels in tales of the late guitar great's debauchery.
Lemmy says, "I'd score acid for him. I'd get 10 tabs, and he'd take seven and give me three, which I thought was very reasonable.
"He was great, a perfect old-school gentlemen - if a girl came into the room, he'd shoot to his feet."
But it was Hendrix's bedroom antics that impressed Lemmy the most: "If you wanted to see some athletic f**king, Jimi was the boy for it. I'd never seen anything like it - there were always lines of chicks going nuts outside his dressing room. It was like, 'Take a number and wait.'"
And Lemmy insists no one comes close to Hendrix as a guitarist: "He played rhythm and lead at the same time, under his leg, behind his back, left and right, upside down... God bless Eddie Van Halen, he's nowhere near. Hendrix did it all, and when he died, it stopped."

Haahahahaha and I thought I was good. Razz
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: MOTORHEAD - LEMMY: 'HENDRIX WAS THE KING OF SEX, DRUGS & ROCK 'N' ROLL'   MOTORHEAD - LEMMY: 'HENDRIX WAS THE KING OF SEX, DRUGS & ROCK 'N' ROLL' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:32 am

Rock wrote:
Matty35 wrote:

Got video Cool
Back to top Go down
Rock

Rock

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: MOTORHEAD - LEMMY: 'HENDRIX WAS THE KING OF SEX, DRUGS & ROCK 'N' ROLL'   MOTORHEAD - LEMMY: 'HENDRIX WAS THE KING OF SEX, DRUGS & ROCK 'N' ROLL' I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:31 am

Chrissy wrote:
Rock wrote:
Matty35 wrote:

Got video Cool

Hehehe, I am sure I can find something for you bounce
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: MOTORHEAD - LEMMY: 'HENDRIX WAS THE KING OF SEX, DRUGS & ROCK 'N' ROLL'   MOTORHEAD - LEMMY: 'HENDRIX WAS THE KING OF SEX, DRUGS & ROCK 'N' ROLL' I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:45 am

Now you guys behave!!!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: MOTORHEAD - LEMMY: 'HENDRIX WAS THE KING OF SEX, DRUGS & ROCK 'N' ROLL'   MOTORHEAD - LEMMY: 'HENDRIX WAS THE KING OF SEX, DRUGS & ROCK 'N' ROLL' I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:38 pm

I remember seeing a TV prog about the girl who was the real 'Plaster Caster' and she showed Jimi's...er, manhood...

...I had to invest in a bigger TV screen to see it all!!!!!
lol!
Back to top Go down

MOTORHEAD - LEMMY: 'HENDRIX WAS THE KING OF SEX, DRUGS & ROCK 'N' ROLL'
Page 1 of 1