Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any Concerts Coming Up?

Go down 
+7
Marty
laxcdn
Rev
Shelby
RAZOR777
'Scope
Matty35
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:40 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Marty wrote:
My Honey got me a ticket for Motley Crue.  He is working on the stage for the show so I will try and get some pic's.  cheer

Marty I'm going to the Hollywood Bowl show will Mum be there?  Would love to meet him!

Black Star Riders with Skid row May 17
KISS Def Leppard July 7
Motley Crue July 21

No Mum doesn't travel to the West Coast anymore. He use to live in Hollywood back in the day. He's a character Chrissy!! Have Fun at your concerts!!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:39 am

Marty wrote:
My Honey got me a ticket for Motley Crue.  He is working on the stage for the show so I will try and get some pic's.  cheer
Is that pic's as in photo's or pic's as in guitar picks?

Hint hint!  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:39 am

RFFB wrote:
Marty wrote:

Hint hint!  Wink 

Me thinks it's PICtures... Wink 
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:33 pm

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Marty wrote:

Hint hint!  Wink 

Me too!!!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:06 pm

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Marty wrote:

Hint hint!  Wink 

Me too!!!

Oh I meant Pictures. What guitar pics are you looking for??? I'm sure Mumcat has them but it will cost ya..
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:57 am

Dressed to Kill at the end of the month...then...nothing...
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:58 am

Marty wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Marty wrote:

Hint hint!  Wink 

Me too!!!

Oh I meant Pictures.  What guitar pics are you looking for??? I'm sure Mumcat has them but it will cost ya..
Nah, It's ok Marty. I don't really collect Motley anymore.

KISS on the other hand!!!!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:24 am

Going to see the wonderfully eccentric Rick Wakeman doing the whole of The Journey to the Centre of the Earth album. Apparently it includes a cast of hundreds and dinosaurs !!! And all in the Albert Hall, excellent.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:08 am

Roger. H wrote:
Going to see the wonderfully eccentric Rick Wakeman doing the whole of The Journey to the Centre of the Earth album. Apparently it includes a cast of hundreds and dinosaurs !!! And all in the Albert Hall, excellent.  Very Happy 

Sounds cool!!!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 5:11 pm

RFFB wrote:
Marty wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Marty wrote:

Hint hint!  Wink 

Me too!!!

Oh I meant Pictures.  What guitar pics are you looking for??? I'm sure Mumcat has them but it will cost ya..

He Has Kiss Pictures Autographs and Guitar pics... But they are really OLD!!!!!!!!  :giant gene: Original Kiss. He has a museum. MUMSEUM!! It's AMAZING!!!  :gene: 
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:40 pm

Marty wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Marty wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Marty wrote:

Hint hint!  Wink 

Me too!!!

He Has Kiss Pictures Autographs and Guitar pics... But they are really OLD!!!!!!!!  :giant gene: Original Kiss.  He has a museum.  MUMSEUM!! It's AMAZING!!!   :gene: 

You just opened the largest hornets nest ever!!!!
might as well inventory it now with pictures and dates. They will know what every piece is worth so you don't need to do that sort of research but release the hounds of hell is all I can think of..
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 5:29 pm

I will have to take pictures when I visit him next month.  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:41 am

Not really a concert but an evening with Michael Palin tonight. A darn sight cheaper than the Python tickets, £169 !!?? they're not that funny !!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:55 pm

I'm going to see Python!!!

the very last show, which is being shown in cinemas I believe. Wish they'd announce dthat first...I might have just gone to there to see it!!

Nah, a truely iconic piece of English/British(whatever) culture and I'm really pleased I got a ticket. Not a bad seat and not as much as I thought it would be.

RESULT!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:00 pm

Marty wrote:

He Has Kiss Pictures Autographs and Guitar pics... But they are really OLD!!!!!!!!  :giant gene: Original Kiss.  He has a museum.  MUMSEUM!! It's AMAZING!!!   :gene: 
Old guitar pics?

I take it he's a fan?

Does he have a Paul Stanley Pastore guitar pic? If so, is there any chance he'd sell it at some point? It is the only one I'm missing from the Pastore pics and I NEED IT!!!!  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 2:56 am

Was looking at trying for Prince tickets this afternoon, but at £65 a ticket excluding booking fee etc...think I'll pass!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 10:39 pm

Pete wrote:
Was looking at trying for Prince tickets this afternoon, but at £65 a ticket excluding booking fee etc...think I'll pass!

Ticket prices are so high. Its a shame you can't go see everything! I feel old when I think how easy it used to be to bug my mom for $20 and get in to see just about anyone!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:09 pm

RFFB wrote:
Marty wrote:

Old guitar pics?

I take it he's a fan?

Does he have a Paul Stanley Pastore guitar pic? If so, is there any chance he'd sell it at some point? It is the only one I'm missing from the Pastore pics and I NEED IT!!!!  Very Happy 

He's just a collector of Everyone in RNR... I will ask him and let you know.  thums up  He has so much stuff its ridiculous!!!!

Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 12:39 pm

Marty wrote:
RFFB wrote:

He's just a collector of Everyone in RNR... I will ask him and let you know.   thums up   He has so much stuff its ridiculous!!!!

EXCELLENT!!

I shall await the reply!!...  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:16 pm

I just saw Black Star Riders and Skid Row. Also saw a local band called stonebreed..I have to say I really like BSR. They can really keep a set going. I was right behind the sound board when they were coming on and the techs just had a no black no curtain no rest alert as they took the stage. They really give you your monies worth. Had a quick and cool hello with Ricky Warwick. He really changed his look recently so it took me a second to recognize him off stage. He lives here in L.A. with his wife and 4 kids!..Convert!! lol

Really do not like Skid Row at all. What a joke.They are really everything I do not like in a band and their idiot fans are just as bad. Washed up and bloated please just go away. Can't stand the new singer and if he thinks he even holds a candle to Seb he's nuts. I've always had a slight crush on Rachel Bolan and he looked like crap on a stick...The only good song of the night was Psycho therapy and that is just horrid! Was so glad they only pulled a quick set..Couldn't wait to leave that mess behind. Would definitely go see Black Star Riders again..
Saw all this at a really cool place called the Canyon Club. This will definitely be one of Adam and my frequent hang outs!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:24 am

Chrissy wrote:
I just saw Black Star Riders and Skid Row.  Also saw a local band called stonebreed..I have to say I really like BSR.  They can really keep a set going.  I was right behind the sound board when they were coming on and the techs just had a no black no curtain no rest alert as they took the stage.  They really give you your monies worth.  Had a quick and cool hello with Ricky Warwick.  He really changed his look recently so it took me a second to recognize him off stage.  He lives here in L.A. with his wife and 4 kids!..Convert!! lol

Really do not like Skid Row at all.  What a joke.They are really everything I do not like in a band and their idiot fans are just as bad.  Washed up and bloated please just go away.  Can't stand the new singer and if he thinks he even holds a candle to Seb he's nuts.  I've always had a slight crush on Rachel Bolan and he looked like crap on a stick...The only good song of the night was Psycho therapy and that is just horrid!  Was so glad they only pulled a quick set..Couldn't wait to leave that mess behind.  Would definitely go see Black Star Riders again..
Saw all this at a really cool place called the Canyon Club.  This will definitely be one of Adam and my frequent hang outs!
And Chrissy's review of Skid Row explains why Seb want's nothing more to do with them without all the BS that spews forth from Seb's mouth.
Back to top Go down
laxcdn

laxcdn

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 7:23 am

I guess if people bought the music the ticket prices would be cheaper, so I pick and choose what I want to see now
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:50 pm

laxcdn wrote:
I guess if people bought the music the ticket prices would be cheaper, so I pick and choose what I want to see now
HUGE +1

Honestly, the kids of today, and the internet have a lot to answer for.

Out of curiosity I've been looking at ticket prices in the USA and it's disgraceful.

$1,000+ for front block seats with a M&G. What if you don't want to meet some bloated old fart and just want to be close to the stage!

Answer? TOUGH! Average price for floor seats seems to be @$250. There is only 2 bands I would even consider playing that sort of stupid money for and that's KISS & the Stones. But in the USA $250 might get you a ticket in the parking lot for the Stones!!!

It's all very sad.
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 5:56 pm

It's so expensive to get up close to the stage...to actually see the band.

In the standing room only venues. It's too long to stand there...I'm getting too old for The House of Blues.

It's nice to know someone ..

Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 4:50 pm

Chrissy wrote:
I just saw Black Star Riders and Skid Row.  Also saw a local band called stonebreed..I have to say I really like BSR.  They can really keep a set going.  I was right behind the sound board when they were coming on and the techs just had a no black no curtain no rest alert as they took the stage.  They really give you your monies worth.  Had a quick and cool hello with Ricky Warwick.  He really changed his look recently so it took me a second to recognize him off stage.  He lives here in L.A. with his wife and 4 kids!..Convert!! lol

Really do not like Skid Row at all.  What a joke.They are really everything I do not like in a band and their idiot fans are just as bad.  Washed up and bloated please just go away.  Can't stand the new singer and if he thinks he even holds a candle to Seb he's nuts.  I've always had a slight crush on Rachel Bolan and he looked like crap on a stick...The only good song of the night was Psycho therapy and that is just horrid!  Was so glad they only pulled a quick set..Couldn't wait to leave that mess behind.  Would definitely go see Black Star Riders again..
Saw all this at a really cool place called the Canyon Club.  This will definitely be one of Adam and my frequent hang outs!

lol! lol! lol! lol! You are so funny!!! Crap on a stick.... happy boy  happy boy  happy boy 

I will have to look up Black star Riders...Never heard of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Concerts Coming Up?   Any Concerts Coming Up? - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Concerts Coming Up?
Page 24 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next