Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jake e Lee plays on new ENUFF Z'NUFF Album

Go down 
+2
Chrissy
Matty35
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Jake e Lee plays on new ENUFF Z'NUFF Album Empty
PostSubject: Jake e Lee plays on new ENUFF Z'NUFF Album   Jake e Lee plays on new ENUFF Z'NUFF Album I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:15 am

Former Ozzy Osbourne / Badlands guitarist Jake E Lee was originally penned in for a guest appearance on the new Enuff z' Nuff album, but ended up playing lead guitar on all of the tracks that are believed to be on the final version of the release.

Im really excited to hear the end result of these recordings, we all know Jake is an amazing player - I wonder if he will bring a heavier / blusey edge to the music? Wink
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Jake e Lee plays on new ENUFF Z'NUFF Album   Jake e Lee plays on new ENUFF Z'NUFF Album I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:20 am

Boy I would like to hear this...
love them both....
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: Jake e Lee plays on new ENUFF Z'NUFF Album   Jake e Lee plays on new ENUFF Z'NUFF Album I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:41 am

Chrissy wrote:
love them both....

You bet your boots Chrissy!!!

Jake rips like a bitch!!! rock on
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Jake e Lee plays on new ENUFF Z'NUFF Album   Jake e Lee plays on new ENUFF Z'NUFF Album I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:00 am

Matty35 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
love them both....

How do you know what I'm wearing...just this thing have a camera? batting eyelashes Cheese
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: Jake e Lee plays on new ENUFF Z'NUFF Album   Jake e Lee plays on new ENUFF Z'NUFF Album I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:38 am

Chrissy wrote:
Matty35 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
love them both....

How do you know what I'm wearing...just this thing have a camera? batting eyelashes Cheese

Ahhh, that's where Ace Frehley's boots are!! cheesin'
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Jake e Lee plays on new ENUFF Z'NUFF Album   Jake e Lee plays on new ENUFF Z'NUFF Album I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:19 pm

I have absolutly no idea what Jake has been up to recently...good to hear he's still around.

Chrissy wrote:
How do you know what I'm wearing...just this thing have a camera?
Wouldn't that be cool!!!! batting eyelashes right back at ya!
Back to top Go down
Holoflash

Holoflash

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Jake e Lee plays on new ENUFF Z'NUFF Album   Jake e Lee plays on new ENUFF Z'NUFF Album I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:50 pm

I hope it's good!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Jake e Lee plays on new ENUFF Z'NUFF Album   Jake e Lee plays on new ENUFF Z'NUFF Album I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:06 pm

I got a little story for you from my past.....
I have a soft spot for this band..we used to get into the clubs to see them and they were just so good live. This was back in the middle to late 80's and our local clubs in Hollywood had the best bands. If you were young, cute and had a fake I.D. you could get in for free!

Their original drummer was a guy named Vikki Foxx. He is the closest i ever came to dating a rock star. Never seen anyone and I mean anyone who looks like him. He is so beautiful he can literally take your breathe away. The guys can't stop looking at him because he looks beautiful like a woman. Its shocking! I can only compare his looks to what a vampire must look like....

Anyhow this guy is talking to me before his set and I have never seen him before. I couldn't even speak because I had never seen anyone like him. He's over 6 feet tall and had waste length blonde hair. I'm 5'5 and had waist length black hair. When he talks to you he gets right up in your personal space and your just almost hypnotized. Add to that the fact that I'm 17 going on 30 and this rock star is talking to me. He bends down kisses me and makes me promise to be there after he plays.

my girlfriends come over from the bar and asked me why that girl just kissed me. After I recovered we see that he is the drummer for this band Enuff Znuff and I stayed to watch him play. i don't think I could of moved if I tried. 30 minutes into his set and a lot of eye sex back and forth I came to my senses and high tailed it out of there. Good thing too.
a. the man I was dating turned out to be my husband which is the best thing that ever happened to me
b. Vikki turned out to be a jerk and a not so good guy...
c. I was only 17 and not ready for that.......

I saw him a few years back. He runs a studio in Beverly Hills and I was doing hair for a model shot there. He hasn't changed or aged at all. Must be a vampire!
Back to top Go down
STLKINGV

STLKINGV

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Jake e Lee plays on new ENUFF Z'NUFF Album   Jake e Lee plays on new ENUFF Z'NUFF Album I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:57 am

Cool story Chrissy!

Back in the 1980's, I had a Midwest club touring band called "Weaponz". In 1989 we were doing a 3-night set at "The Lone Star" in Kansas City, and were booked with Enuff Znuff on the last night. "New Thing" was just charting on Billboard and MTV.

The club called our Road Manager and asked us to be at the club by 5:00 pm for load-in to make sure our gear didn't get fucked with. We got there, and I was sitting at the bar enjoying a cocktail... Their crew was rolling their gear in, and all is well.... I noticed a couple of smoking hot little blonde chicks getting intimite in a booth seat about 50 feet away..... Being the "Road Pig" pig I decided that I would introduce and "invite" myself into their little game of "Slap & Tickle" silly billy ..... I walked-up, it was Vicki and this tiny little "cup cake" making out...... wow That was not what I was expecting...... :jaw dropping:

I spun around and went back to the bar and ordered another "Jack Splash" to forget about what had just happened. idiot1

Anyhoo, it was a GREAT show! Both bands got loaded at the afterparty! drunks

THE END

cheesin'

A~
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Jake e Lee plays on new ENUFF Z'NUFF Album   Jake e Lee plays on new ENUFF Z'NUFF Album I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:32 am

See Adrian I told you we would of looked like a hot lesbian couple.
That is funny you fell into that one..Its what you get for trying to stick your nose around....

Sounds like you have had some great times...
If you have a few PG stories left will you share a few from time to time.
Road stories are the best!

Last edited by Chrissy on Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: Jake e Lee plays on new ENUFF Z'NUFF Album   Jake e Lee plays on new ENUFF Z'NUFF Album I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:55 am

Chrissy wrote:
See Ardrian I told you we would of looked like a hot lesbian couple.
That is funny you fell into that one..Its what you get for trying to stick your nose around....

Sounds like you have had some great times...
If you have a few PG stories left will you share a few from time to time.
Road stories are the best!

Yeah, both you're stories were great!...We need more posts like that thums up
Back to top Go down
kokeakola

kokeakola

Number of posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: Jake e Lee plays on new ENUFF Z'NUFF Album   Jake e Lee plays on new ENUFF Z'NUFF Album I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:58 am

Back in the day, Enuff Z' Nuff were still just a local band from Chicago where I'm from. Even while they were on the charts and MTV and all, they played the same (very locally famous) club called The Thirsty Whale. The Whale was HOME to all the bands and fans then, and my old band Stikky Suite had the pleasure of opening for Enuff Z' Nuff several times there, plus a couple other places. One particular show, there was some he-said, she-said BS floating around, that supposedly we said we were going to trash their equipment while we were on stage, and supposedly the Whale was divided in half between our fans and theirs. (So I'm told to this day) Well, it was all nonsense. Finally my buddy ( my drummer's brother) went to Chip Z'Nuff and cleared the air, and I guess Chip was real cool about it. The whole thing was ridiculous because we were fans of theirs first of all. It wouldn't cross our minds to do something like that, and also, even if we hated them we would never do that because we'd never get another gig opening for all the national acts there. It would have been career suicide in that town! Anyway, I'm a fan to this day, and had heard about Jake playing on the album. That should smoke!!!! I love Jake!
Back to top Go down
STLKINGV

STLKINGV

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Jake e Lee plays on new ENUFF Z'NUFF Album   Jake e Lee plays on new ENUFF Z'NUFF Album I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:59 am

kokeakola wrote:
Back in the day, Enuff Z' Nuff were still just a local band from Chicago where I'm from. Even while they were on the charts and MTV and all, they played the same (very locally famous) club called The Thirsty Whale. The Whale was HOME to all the bands and fans then, and my old band Stikky Suite had the pleasure of opening for Enuff Z' Nuff several times there, plus a couple other places. One particular show, there was some he-said, she-said BS floating around, that supposedly we said we were going to trash their equipment while we were on stage, and supposedly the Whale was divided in half between our fans and theirs. (So I'm told to this day) Well, it was all nonsense. Finally my buddy ( my drummer's brother) went to Chip Z'Nuff and cleared the air, and I guess Chip was real cool about it. The whole thing was ridiculous because we were fans of theirs first of all. It wouldn't cross our minds to do something like that, and also, even if we hated them we would never do that because we'd never get another gig opening for all the national acts there. It would have been career suicide in that town! Anyway, I'm a fan to this day, and had heard about Jake playing on the album. That should smoke!!!! I love Jake!

Cool story Koke-mo!! rock on

A~
Back to top Go down
kokeakola

kokeakola

Number of posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: Jake e Lee plays on new ENUFF Z'NUFF Album   Jake e Lee plays on new ENUFF Z'NUFF Album I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:00 pm

STLKINGV wrote:
kokeakola wrote:

Cool story Koke-mo!! rock on

A~
Thanks, man! Yours too!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Jake e Lee plays on new ENUFF Z'NUFF Album   Jake e Lee plays on new ENUFF Z'NUFF Album I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:15 pm

really liked your story...Sounded more like a play yard fight then behind stage..pretty funny..
Got any more?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jake e Lee plays on new ENUFF Z'NUFF Album   Jake e Lee plays on new ENUFF Z'NUFF Album I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jake e Lee plays on new ENUFF Z'NUFF Album
Page 1 of 1