Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Great White Album On The Way

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

New Great White Album On The Way Empty
PostSubject: New Great White Album On The Way   New Great White Album On The Way I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:11 am

Frontiers Records is pleased to announce the European release of Great White brand new studio album Rising on March 13.
Since reuniting in January 2007 to perform at a benefit concert, Great White has moved forward releasing their comeback album “Back to the Rhythm” to commemorate their 25th anniversary. Hailed by critics and fans as a return to the heydays of the band, Great White performed live on a world tour that ended in early 2008, after a successful string of 14 dates all over Europe.
Long time members Jack Russell (vocals), Mark Kendall (lead guitar), Audie Desbrow (drums), Michael Lardie (guitar, keyboards) with new bassist Scott Snyder (ex-Ramos) have spent the last few months in the studio writing and recording new songs.

Just like the previous album, "Rising", was mixed, produced, and engineered by Michael Lardie. The new cd rocks from start to finish and shows the band's maturity in writing amazing Rock anthems, killer Blues numbers, melodic mid-tempos and heartfelt ballads.
“Rising” track listing includes: Situation; All Or Nothin'; I Don't Mind; Shine; Loveless; Is It Enough; Last Chance; Danger Zone; Down On The Level; Only You Can Do; My Sanctuary; Let's Spend the Night Together (European bonus track).
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com

New Great White Album On The Way
Page 1 of 1