Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Full Metal Forum.....The End ??

Go down 
+2
Pete
Roger. H
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? Empty
PostSubject: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:42 am

Now we are down to a core of just 4 ( we seem to have lost Marty, Rev, frethead and Lax pops up now and then) I thought that the engagement of RFFB aka Booboo and Chrissy aka Valley, might be the perfect way to see this little band of friends walk off into the sunset. The three Mouseketeers of Pete, RFFB and I all have ways of contacting each other and thus we're connected to Chrissy who in turn can contact a few of the missing if need be. Just a thought (if shocking and upsetting) but we (I) have been struggling of late to put as much effort into here, although this is the most friendly of places it seems it is the least freqented.
Your shouts of outrage at such a suggestion are awaited. scared1
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:54 am

Roger. H wrote:
Now we are down to a core of just 4 ( we seem to have lost Marty, Rev, frethead and Lax pops up now and then) I thought that the engagement of RFFB aka Booboo and Chrissy aka Valley, might be the perfect way to see this little band of friends walk off into the sunset. The three Mouseketeers of Pete, RFFB and I all have ways of contacting each other and thus we're connected to Chrissy who in turn can contact a few of the missing if need be. Just a thought (if shocking and upsetting) but we (I) have been struggling of late to put as much effort into here, although this is the most friendly of places it seems it is the least freqented.

Sad Sad Sad Sad

Never! I like it here. Piss taking never oversteps the mark, you can say what you think and know you're not going to affend anyone (too much). Still if you're struggling to get here and RFFB ups sticks to move to LA then maybe... Crying or Very sad

I guess I could attempt to rejoin kissoffline2012 ( Shocked Rolling Eyes )...

Pete's sad now. Sad
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:03 am

Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:

Sad Sad Sad Sad

Never! I like it here. Piss taking never oversteps the mark, you can say what you think and know you're not going to affend anyone (too much). Still if you're struggling to get here and RFFB ups sticks to move to LA then maybe... Crying or Very sad

Pete's sad now. Sad

Awwwwwww, did that nasty man say horrible things !!! group hug I'm sure he'll come out and play if he sees you kicking that football all on your own. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:39 am

Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:

Sad Sad Sad Sad

Pete's sad now. Sad

Awwwwwww, did that nasty man say horrible things !!! group hug I'm sure he'll come out and play if he sees you kicking that football all on your own. Very Happy

Hang on? If I'm on my own I'm gonna be approached by a nasty man? affraid scared1
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:05 am

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Number of posts : 1621
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:24 am

I'm sorry I haven't been in here much lately, I do enjoy it here! I won't be such a hermit I promise!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:44 am

Ill be back too. This is a sweet place to still have. Not quite ready to give up the ghost..
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:36 am

Chrissy wrote:
Ill be back too. This is a sweet place to still have. Not quite ready to give up the ghost..
cheer
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:59 am

Fair enough. I'll keep posting and causing mischief for as long as you want me to. Wink
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:35 am

Roger. H wrote:
Fair enough. I'll keep posting and causing mischief for as long as you want me to. Wink

GOOD!!!!

NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER SURRENDER!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:40 am

Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:

GOOD!!!!

NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER SURRENDER!

I guess everyone's busy at the moment...
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:02 am

I got locked out!!!!!!

booooooooo
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:44 pm

Chrissy wrote:
I got locked out!!!!!!

booooooooo

Forget your keys again ?? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:11 pm

pretty close. I forgot my log in password as I had it set to automatically log me in. Well it didn't!!!! So I had to ask the big boss what it was!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:40 am

Chrissy wrote:
pretty close. I forgot my log in password as I had it set to automatically log me in. Well it didn't!!!! So I had to ask the big boss what it was!!

Shocked You can contact Bruce Lee !!!??? affraid
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:37 am

I'll only be online at lunchtimes for a little while. Everyone's internet activity is being watched at the moment! affraid
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:22 am

oooohhhhh top secret.....I'm being watched Shocked
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:29 am

Chrissy wrote:

Not sure about you, but I am!!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:22 am

Chrissy wrote:
Oh no!!

Don't tell me you found my spy camera I hid when I was there!!... affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:21 am

I knew it!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:00 am

Are we getting closer to the end? affraid

Roger's been in Spain forever, Adam works silly hours...Chrissy comes & goes as do I?
Rev, Laxcdn etc come on when they occasionally...
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:00 am

I've noticed....Well I'm sticking around still
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:09 am

Chrissy wrote:
I've noticed....Well I'm sticking around still

Looks like it's me & you kid.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:52 am

Oi !! You can't hog Chrissy all to yourself !!! idiot1
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:39 am

Roger. H wrote:
Oi !! You can't hog Chrissy all to yourself !!! idiot1
cheesin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Forum.....The End ??   Full Metal Forum.....The End ?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Metal Forum.....The End ??
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next