Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rock Star - The Movie

Go down 
+8
Marty
Shelby
'Scope
Chrissy
laxcdn
Matty35
RFFB
Pete
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Rock Star - The Movie - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Star - The Movie   Rock Star - The Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:21 am

We had them (Taco bell) for a while, they just didn't take off here. I wasn't surprised as they were SHITE !!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Rock Star - The Movie   Rock Star - The Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:25 am

Taco Bell ( named after owner/ proprietor David Bell - in Texas) is a very convenient last stop after doing the late night. The food is not bad, although, it is the very essence of Pepsico Tex-Mex. The menu is usually updated three or four times a year, and is dependably flavorful with cheese -inspired creations. Pepsi owns Taco Bell, and they do not serve Coca Cola beverages. That has been my biggest gripe for as long as I can remember
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Rock Star - The Movie   Rock Star - The Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:30 am

Frethead wrote:
Taco Bell ( named after owner/ proprietor David Bell - in Texas) is a very convenient last stop after doing the late night. The food is not bad, although, it is the very essence of Pepsico Tex-Mex. The menu is usually updated three or four times a year, and is dependably flavorful with cheese -inspired creations. Pepsi owns Taco Bell, and they do not serve Coca Cola beverages. That has been my biggest gripe for as long as I can remember

You should take your own Coca Cola and drink it whilst eating you Taco Bell 'food'...
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Rock Star - The Movie   Rock Star - The Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:40 am

Pete wrote:
Frethead wrote:

You should take your own Coca Cola and drink it whilst eating you Taco Bell 'food'...

I don't think any restaurant allows food and / or drink to be carried -in. Besides, I haven't been to a Taco Bell in years ( my father-in-law is a retired chef born in Mexico- the wife cooks very ,very well, and I'm lucky to get by 10:30 anymore!).
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Rock Star - The Movie   Rock Star - The Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:07 am

Anyhoo...getting back on topic...

Rockstar was on C5 last night, haven't seen it for while and I noticed a little error...

When Chris is getting his nipple pierced, AC/DC's 'Are You Ready' can clearly be heard, yet this was on The Razors Edge which was released in the 90's...

Considering the movie is set between 1987 and 1989 (I think) bit of a cock up to be playing that particular song...

Still it's a minor thing in a great movie.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Rock Star - The Movie   Rock Star - The Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:50 am

nice catch on that ac/dc song.....youz is smart!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Rock Star - The Movie   Rock Star - The Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:51 am

Chrissy wrote:
nice catch on that ac/dc song.....youz is smart!!!!

I noticed something else!!! There's a mid nineties Metallica T-shirt in it too!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Rock Star - The Movie   Rock Star - The Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:53 am

Danger !!! GEEK ALERT !!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Rock Star - The Movie   Rock Star - The Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:14 am

Roger H wrote:
Danger !!! GEEK ALERT !!! lol! lol! lol!

Hell yeah!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rock Star - The Movie   Rock Star - The Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rock Star - The Movie
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3