Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seen Any Good Movies?

Go down 
+12
Roger. H
Skezza
Rev
Frethead
FakeBlue
Marty
danigirl
kokeakola
'Scope
Mary1234
chuck1223
Matty35
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:56 pm

Just got back from watching IRON MAN 2...............Possibly the best " superhero " film I've seen ( and I've seen plenty !!!) Great storyline, great effects, great acting ( o.k. Mr Rourke's Russian accent is a bit suss ) and of course Great soundtrack. Perfect popcorn, leave your brain at the box office movie, go see. 10/10 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:56 am

Roger H wrote:
Yeah, I find the world looks different after a few glasses. drunken

Yes. My world certainly looks different without my glasses!
Back to top Go down
laxcdn

laxcdn

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:37 am

Just watched Cop Out and it was pretty damn funny.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:51 am

Went and saw Robin Hood...I liked it...It was a really neat and different way to here the story told..Acording to the opening credit its supposedly the most accurate story....Thought it was entertaining...
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:02 am

Just watched The Road and Unthinkable. Both were well worth the time.
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:52 am

Chrissy wrote:
Went and saw Robin Hood...I liked it...It was a really neat and different way to here the story told..Acording to the opening credit its supposedly the most accurate story....Thought it was entertaining...
oh dear!

Spelling police are out...It's 'hear'...not 'here'

C'mon now and get back to school!!!!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:26 pm

This was Yummy!!! Smile

Back to top Go down
laxcdn

laxcdn

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:41 am

Saw Killers and it was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:49 am

RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
oh dear!

I'm tired and have jet lag!!! .................and I am a very speller!!!!! alien
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:32 am

Chrissy wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
oh dear!

I'm tired and have jet lag!!! .................and I am a very speller!!!!! alien
It just gets worse... Rolling Eyes

What the hell does THAT mean!!!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:02 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! Maybe that should be vary speller, she spells with varying accuracy !!! cheesin'
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:09 am

Shocked cheesin' scratch happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy I'm a board!

Last edited by Frethead on Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:41 pm

OMG Embarassed
My "bad" fell off.....I'm just dumb!! Thank God I can make a decent living as a hairdresser or I would be sunk!!!!
Thanks for putting up with me guys and chick!!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:03 pm

Ever since Julie's sister told her about the Red Box, we've been watching movies like mad! One dollar a day rentals. My head is swimming, and all I can tell you at this point is that we watched a couple movies last night. They were good. I liked 'em both.
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:22 am

The Fourth Kind

engaging, neat
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:44 am

Frethead wrote:
The Fourth Kind

engaging, neat

I watched that yesterday !! I quite liked it, good story, but funny how the video tape always went wrong when something important happened. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:51 am

GROWN UPS.. It's hilarious. thums up
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:10 am

Took my boys to see toy story 3 and it was good...I am pleased and relieved they were able to pull of a 3rd...It was funny for me and for them which is a nice thing in a major kids film...Alwaysa good sign when a 3-6 and 40 year old all laugh at the same parts....Says alot for my maturity level...
cute film..
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:05 pm

Airbender was a Sleep POPCORN was Friggen awesome...OMG!! I PUT BUTTER..er oil (whatever that crap is) just enough salt...And a huge COKE!!! Must go to the show soon for more!! Hello corotid arteries!! cheers wow oops
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:16 pm

Marty wrote:
Airbender was a Sleep POPCORN was Friggen awesome...OMG!! I PUT BUTTER..er oil (whatever that crap is) just enough salt...And a huge COKE!!! Must go to the show soon for more!! Hello corotid arteries!! cheers wow oops

Marty I am so with you!!!!Whatever that oil butter like substance is....its nirvana!!!!
The Movie theatre we go to now gives you these little plastic cups so you can put some on half way through the movie!!!!!!
My stomach hurt for two days but it was sooooo good!!!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:49 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Marty wrote:

Marty I am so with you!!!!Whatever that oil butter like substance is....its nirvana!!!!
The Movie theatre we go to now gives you these little plastic cups so you can put some on half way through the movie!!!!!!
My stomach hurt for two days but it was sooooo good!!!

Oh yes Chrissy..good stuff. Wonder if I could make some popcorn now and just spray on PAM (butter flavor)? LOL! that might hold me over until the next movie.. :Marys Drool: :rockin out:
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:00 am

Nooo!!! Marty go to the market.....Orville Reddinbockers..Popcorn topping oil...Heart attack in a bottle!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:55 am

I'm still laughing at your ...Beat up from the Feet up comment!! Razz lol! Chrissy, thanks for the heads up on clogging arteries delights.. Isle 13, here I come... :Marys Drool:
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:49 am

Watched 'The Jackal' on C5 last night. it was ok.

Richard Gere's Oirish accent is a bit rubbish though.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:34 am

Saw little film called 'Back to the Future' on Saturday night. Not sure if it'll be successful (Seems to be based in 1985) but I enjoyed it... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seen Any Good Movies?
Page 8 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next