Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seen Any Good Movies?

Go down 
+12
Roger. H
Skezza
Rev
Frethead
FakeBlue
Marty
danigirl
kokeakola
'Scope
Mary1234
chuck1223
Matty35
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:08 am

Roger H wrote:
Guess I'll have to wait for the Wolfman dvd, but Stevie and I are taking our God-children to see Alice.......on Sunday. Very Happy albino
Interested in seeing Alice...let us know what you think of it kind sir!
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Number of posts : 1621
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:52 am

Anyone seen Boondock Saints II yet? I'm gonna try to get it today.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:04 pm

ALICE IN WONDERLAND-----------------My man Tim does it again !!! Absolutley awesome film !! My first experience of the new wave of 3D films and it ROCKS !!! The 1st 10-15 minutes is a little dull but once Alice falls down that hole............We're off into the amazing minds of misters Carroll and Burton, a match made in crazy heaven. Faultless performances and effects, gonna have to go back to experience this again and again. Did I mention I liked it ??? Very Happy Very Happy 9/10 (lost a point for the boring bit at the start.)
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:46 pm

Roger H wrote:
ALICE IN WONDERLAND-----------------My man Tim does it again !!! Absolutley awesome film !! My first experience of the new wave of 3D films and it ROCKS !!! The 1st 10-15 minutes is a little dull but once Alice falls down that hole............We're off into the amazing minds of misters Carroll and Burton, a match made in crazy heaven. Faultless performances and effects, gonna have to go back to experience this again and again. Did I mention I liked it ??? Very Happy Very Happy 9/10 (lost a point for the boring bit at the start.)

Thanks for the review sir!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:43 am

Roger H wrote:

Good. Off to see this at next weekend I think.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:01 am

Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:

Take your time getting popcorn and drinks, you wont miss anything in the first 10 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:04 am

Roger H wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:

Take your time getting popcorn and drinks, you wont miss anything in the first 10 minutes.

I'll be doing my pre film ritual of going for a piss about 5 times!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:12 am

Just ask for an empty extra large coke cup.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:19 am

Roger H wrote:
Just ask for an empty extra large coke cup.

lol! lol!

If I were on my own I would, however I can't see Ruth approving of such behaviour!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:47 am

there is an iphone app for you Pete....Its for people who need a bathroom stop during a flick...itll tell you and send a warning when a boring scene is coming up so you can go then it will give you play by play while your there.....
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:50 am

Chrissy wrote:
there is an iphone app for you Pete....Its for people who need a bathroom stop during a flick...itll tell you and send a warning when a boring scene is coming up so you can go then it will give you play by play while your there.....

Don't need that. I just go piss about 5 times during the ads & previews. Once the film starts I'm fine. (but if you want to buy me an iPhone so I can use the app it's mos appreciated)!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:36 pm

IMO you should get there early. Here in the states they show a preview for the movie TRON...It stars Jeff Bridges. I was sitting there with my 3D glasses, digging the previews as well.. OMG I think I will have to see Alice again. I love the new 3D glasses. Why can't life be in 3D? Its so wonderful I love you

Last edited by Marty on Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:58 pm

We didn't get the Tron trailer, but we did get The Clash of the Titans one. Looks good.
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:53 am

Funny as hell. LMAO!!!

Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:22 pm

Friday was my James's 6 year birthday. Took him and his brother to the movies as a treat... Saw How to tame your dragon. I have to say it was very good. 3D done in CGI very good!!!!! This was perfect 3d not the add on stuff they did for Clash of the Titans which is a joke..buts thats another story...Yes it a kids film but it was really entertaining and very cute..You couldn't help but want a dragon when you left there....So much of my clients are Dreamworks employees so I had to go support this film for them...And just to say publicly I hate you Jeffrey katendickhead. One of my very best friends Lorna Cook the original director of this film brought it to you as her idea you little dick wad ....This movie is as good as it is because of her!!!!!

So if you want a feel good entertaining flick go see.....Not just for the kiddies....
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:35 am

Marty wrote:
IMO you should get there early. Here in the states they show a preview for the movie TRON...It stars Jeff Bridges. I was sitting there with my 3D glasses, digging the previews as well.. OMG I think I will have to see Alice again. I love the new 3D glasses. Why can't life be in 3D? Its so wonderful I love you
You mean it isn't?

Ok, now I'm worried... affraid
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:58 pm

RFFB wrote:
Marty wrote:
You mean it isn't?

Ok, now I'm worried... affraid

well with the glasses on I meant... rock on cheers clap thums up happy boy
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm

Yeah, I find the world looks different after a few glasses. drunken
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:04 am

He He...... Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 7 36_4_9

Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 7 Sig
Back to top Go down
Skezza

Skezza

Number of posts : 218
Job/hobbies : University, Guitars, Football, HEAVY METAL
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:13 am

Saw Shutter Island about 2 weeks ago. Great film, very clever! The girl I was with didn't entirely really get it, but then again you have to be quite switched on. Anyone who says its really shit at the start and middle and has amazing just isn't watching or ain't clever enough to work it out Wink Its very very clever.

And saw Kick Ass the other day, that was a load of bollocks in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:52 am

Probably go see Clash of the Titans this weekend. Cool. 3D. O, yeah. Wait, where's Ursula Andress, now that it's in Three fXXXin' D???
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:19 am

Frethead wrote:
Probably go see Clash of the Titans this weekend. Cool. 3D. O, yeah. Wait, where's Ursula Andress, now that it's in Three fXXXin' D???

i hear it good and i saw some scenes of it and it looked really good...The bad thing is they added the 3D after it wasn't shot in 3D and that makes a big difference...Is Ursella in this one...She is 76 now!!!!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:50 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Frethead wrote:

i hear it good and i saw some scenes of it and it looked really good...The bad thing is they added the 3D after it wasn't shot in 3D and that makes a big difference...Is Ursella in this one...She is 76 now!!!!

Oooooooooh, weeeeeeelllllllllllll. Seventy-six, you say?! Eeeherrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhooooooooeeeeeeerrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuhhhhhh, I think I double-parked; I'd better go and check on my car.
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:58 pm

I saw Hot tub time machine again.. It was definitely not worthy of a second viewing. Rolling Eyes It was painfully boring!!! The popcorn kinda sucked too. Sad
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:49 pm

Marty wrote:
I saw Hot tub time machine again.. It was definitely not worthy of a second viewing. Rolling Eyes It was painfully boring!!! The popcorn kinda sucked too. Sad

A bad movie is enough but bad popcorn...you poor thing.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seen Any Good Movies?   Seen Any Good Movies? - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seen Any Good Movies?
Page 7 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next