Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Thoughts

Go down 
+5
RFFB
Marty
Chrissy
Pete
Roger. H
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Random Thoughts - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:59 am

Pete wrote:
I should rephrase that...redundancyitis...meaning I've tried really hard to keep myself motivated and carry on as if everythings normal but I can't thus cantbearseditis...

I understand and know how you feel. I can't really say anything else, everybody deals with it in their own way. Me, when the time came, I just said Goodbye, Thank you for the payoff and got on with life. But you're not me and see life differently, but you must not let it get to you !! I know it probably doesn't seem like it from my postings but I have been fighting off depression for a couple of months and it's not fun. Please look to the future and the adventure you are going on, don't look back, this job has gone so forget about it, and prepare youself for your next one.

I'll be telling you to fight them on the beaches next !!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:05 am

Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:
I should rephrase that...redundancyitis...meaning I've tried really hard to keep myself motivated and carry on as if everythings normal but I can't thus cantbearseditis...

I understand and know how you feel. I can't really say anything else, everybody deals with it in their own way. Me, when the time came, I just said Goodbye, Thank you for the payoff and got on with life. But you're not me and see life differently, but you must not let it get to you !! I know it probably doesn't seem like it from my postings but I have been fighting off depression for a couple of months and it's not fun. Please look to the future and the adventure you are going on, don't look back, this job has gone so forget about it, and prepare youself for your next one.

I'll be telling you to fight them on the beaches next !!!! Very Happy

ta. I think the whole problem is being stuck in limbo, not knowing whats happening next. I know I'm going just don't know when. I have to prepare objectives for the year (which seems futile) and my 'passion' is all but gone. I ma ready to move on and start a new adventure. The world is indeed my oyster...I just want to begin the change now and not hang around anymore...and that is where the problem lies...
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:21 am

Well, you know where to come if you need advise or support. thums up
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:22 am

Roger. H wrote:
Well, you know where to come if you need advise or support. thums up

Indeed! cheers
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:24 am

Maybe you are already doing this but start moving forward now.....

I don't know what position you are in job wise and if there are others available but start looking now...Maybe you'll find something and can then tell them see yah! But if not at least you are being proactive...

So many of us are dealing with a lot of things here...Depression is such a hard thing to live with....For me routine works the best...and Roger is absolutely right...Do not look back!!!! hell don't even look forward...Look around.....Live in the present......we are all here for each other thank god!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:12 am

Chrissy wrote:
Maybe you are already doing this but start moving forward now.....

I don't know what position you are in job wise and if there are others available but start looking now...Maybe you'll find something and can then tell them see yah! But if not at least you are being proactive...

So many of us are dealing with a lot of things here...Depression is such a hard thing to live with....For me routine works the best...and Roger is absolutely right...Do not look back!!!! hell don't even look forward...Look around.....Live in the present......we are all here for each other thank god!

group hug Thank God is right. If anyone ever needs to vent I am here for you. You all got me through some rough days. The support here is outstanding. thums up

I stayed in a job I hated for a long time. I was so depressed but when you are depressed its hard to move on to something else. Especially if your self-esteem is diminished. I made the mistake of quitting without finding a new job. I don't recommend that at all. Like Chrissy said start looking around now if you can.?
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:27 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
Red really suits Andy Carroll... Wink
JUDAS

Can't believe the shite he's come out with to try and save face with the fans.

Just be honest and say you went for the money...cos that's what he did.

I hope he gets a load of shit if he comes back to NCL and heads out on the toon.

Like Roger said, there is no loyalty in football these days...and he'd just signed a new contract with NCL 4 weeks ago!!!!

I would actually believe him here. I think Mr Ashley had more to do with this transfer than anyone else...
For once I actually beleive the clubs version of events...it just makes more logic.
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:40 am

Everyday I go into work thinking 'will this be my last day here?' and despite the fact that I hate what I'm doing, right now it's paying the bills. But other than that it's hard to motivate myself. My job has no future, it's only a matter of time until they say 'that's it, time to go' and that is actually hard to deal with.

Like you said it's the 'not knowing' & the uncertainty. You can't plan anything cos you don't know if you'll have the money to pay for it! Your foundation is sand, nothing solid and that just isn't good.

I had a look at some job web sites recently and was shocked at what was on offer. There's just not alot out there. I sometimes think I should have gone travelling with the money I had instead of buying the flat. But then the flat does give me something to work for and it's mine, well 90% mine!!!

And depression sucks. It really is draining. It just sucks the life outta you.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:11 am

When on a night out, ladies don't tend to wear many clothes, despite the fact that it's pissing it down!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:13 am

What is it with Arsenal fans and the belief they should be allowed to play their own way? In Cesc Fabregas they have one of the sneekiest, dirtiest little tw@'s currently playing the the premier league yet they don;t call him do they?

Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:41 am

Pete wrote:
When on a night out, ladies don't tend to wear many clothes, despite the fact that it's pissing it down!

Pete thats called bait!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:36 am

Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:

Pete thats called bait!

Oh. Right. Doesn't work on me then...
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:37 am

Enjoy your big club Fernando.... bad boy
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:01 am

Pete wrote:

lol! lol! lol! Yeah, didn't like him anyway !!! na na na na na na
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:02 am

Got physio appointment in 30 mins. Chat latter.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:08 am

Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:

lol! lol! lol! Yeah, didn't like him anyway !!! na na na na na na

I used to love him, but he broke my heart so he can FUCK RIGHT OFF!!!!

My mate Danny feels exactly the same...

Random Thoughts - Page 19 Aggerkostorres
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:46 am

Shit! I've just caught myself singing along to a Nickelback song! Embarassed Shocked :thats a no, no: yuk oops
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:06 am

My new found strength in my left leg means I can drive my car again. Checked with physio, doctor and insurance company all say O.K.!! K155 ROK is back on the road !!!! cheer cheer cheer
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:08 am

Roger. H wrote:
My new found strength in my left leg means I can drive my car again. Checked with physio, doctor and insurance company all say O.K.!! K155 ROK is back on the road !!!! cheer cheer cheer

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:25 am

That is the best news!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:08 am

Cool!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:12 am

Can I start again?
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:12 am

Giz a job...I can do that!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:04 am

Bloody Ebay !!! I knew I shouldn't have done a KISS search !! Mad
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:09 am

Roger. H wrote:
Bloody Ebay !!! I knew I shouldn't have done a KISS search !! Mad

hahahahahaha.

What've you bid on/bought?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next