Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Venting

Go down 
+4
laxcdn
Frethead
Rev
Marty
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Venting - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:47 am

Do you have to be a complete knobhead, bitch or weirdo to appear on Come Dine With Me ???? Mad
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Venting - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:32 am

Roger. H wrote:
Do you have to be a complete knobhead, bitch or weirdo to appear on Come Dine With Me ???? Mad

I think the word that you're looking for is 'eccentric'...but I agree with the sentiment.
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Venting - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:29 am

Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
It will work out fine...

Went through all my lists and my original 1st choice was shown on Google maps in the wrong location so I put it aside. Went back through everythign last to discover it is in reality only 30 minutes from the train station we arrive in.
so they are scrambling to try to work something out for us while i'm there...
Cross fingers...

Good! Hope you get the day YOU want. Looking forward to a big party! party
Well, more of a chilled, small, select group of people we want to spend the day with... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

We really want to make this a day about what it means and not just one big rave! Honestly, I'm also just too old to be fussed with all the full on party stuff! Slippers and pipe please!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:57 am

RFFB wrote:

Very Happy

We really want to make this a day about what it means and not just one big rave! Honestly, I'm also just too old to be fussed with all the full on party stuff! Slippers and pipe please!

Is that the dress code then??Laughing
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Venting - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:55 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

Very Happy

Is that the dress code then??Laughing
HA!!! I hope not!!! I don't think it would suit Chrissy!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Venting - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:59 am

No it won't!!!!!!!

Roger I love that show!!! the weirder the better. One of my favorite things to watch on BBC America
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:51 am

Chrissy wrote:
No it won't!!!!!!!

Roger I love that show!!! the weirder the better. One of my favorite things to watch on BBC America

Huh? Come Dine with me is a Channel 4 show...scratch
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:59 am

Fucking Customs charges!!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Venting - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:40 pm

Pete wrote:
Oh no!

What did you buy!!??!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:01 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
Oh no!

What did you buy!!??!!

Ruth's birthday present. Supernatural Season 7 R1 DVD. £4.61 customs & then £8. post office handling fee!!!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Venting - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:18 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
Oh no!

What did you buy!!??!!

Ruth's birthday present. Supernatural Season 7 R1 DVD. £4.61 customs & then £8. post office handling fee!!!!
Handling fee!!! How else are they supposed to get items to you if they don't handle them!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:36 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
Oh no!

What did you buy!!??!!

Handling fee!!! How else are they supposed to get items to you if they don't handle them!

Yeah but if they'd delivered it there'd just have been the customs charge...
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Venting - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:12 am

Just had a couple of the new KISS Pez tins delivered from the U.S..........NO customs charges !!! Must have slipped through the net this time. cheer
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 4:38 am

Why, when I ask a 'Customer Services' dept do they pass me on to someone else? I only want to know the release date of a certain phone I'm interested in. I asked my local store & they were clueless!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Venting - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:29 am

Pete wrote:
Why, when I ask a 'Customer Services' dept do they pass me on to someone else? I only want to know the release date of a certain phone I'm interested in. I asked my local store & they were clueless!
In defence of customer service reps(!!!!!), if they haven't been given the info themselves then they simply won't know! But yes, it IS infuriating when you ask a seemingly simple question to be met with...'er, I dont know!'

See, if that was me as the cust serv rep, I'd 1) ask my manager. If they didn't know then 2) I'd call the manufacturer and ask them! Go above and beyond, that's what good cust serv is about... Very Happy

Roll on Monday!!!

Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:40 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
In defence of customer service reps(!!!!!), if they haven't been given the info themselves then they simply won't know! But yes, it IS infuriating when you ask a seemingly simple question to be met with...'er, I dont know!'

See, if that was me as the cust serv rep, I'd 1) ask my manager. If they didn't know then 2) I'd call the manufacturer and ask them! Go above and beyond, that's what good cust serv is about... Very Happy

Roll on Monday!!!

I wish you worked for Vodafone Customer Service!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Venting - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 2:53 am

Bloody dickhead drivers who don't turn off their full beams when coming towards you. Mad
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Venting - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 4:46 pm

LOUD TALKING NEIGHBOR!!! Shut up already!! you hear
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 3:39 am

At the risk of repeating myself...NO I DON'T WANT TO SEE THE CUTE VIDEO ON YOUR PHONE OF YOUR FUCKING KIDS BEING CUTE!!! Ok?

Thanks for asking , now go piss someone else off!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Venting - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:18 am

Pete wrote:
At the risk of repeating myself...NO I DON'T WANT TO SEE THE CUTE VIDEO ON YOUR PHONE OF YOUR FUCKING KIDS BEING CUTE!!! Ok?

Thanks for asking , now go piss someone else off!
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

And another one that really pisses me off...why do people insist on bringing in their baby to work? If you want to show people your new kid, invite them to your home! I don't want to see, or hear, your screaming, crying baby, or watch people who you only see at work fawning over your new addition to the drain on the world's resources!!!!

Thx for listening!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Venting - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:49 pm

Why, even tho I've selected 'No' to 'notify me by email when someone posts a reply in a topic I have posted in'...AM I STILL GETTING EMAILS!!!!!!!!

Arrrrrrgggghhhh!!!... :mad as hell: :mad as hell: :mad as hell:
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Venting - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 3:02 pm

Yep, that happens to me too and not just on this forum. It's a pain in the A but the delete button is a wonderful tool. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Venting - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:14 am

Check your options. Happened to me a lot at the 'alternative' site. Had to change my options.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Venting - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:50 am

You know its not going to be a good day when you are already wishing this f-----g day would be over at 7:30
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Venting - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:19 pm

KISS fans... Rolling Eyes

What's with the 'elitist' crap? It's always the same for some reason.

Oh well.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Venting - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venting   Venting - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Venting
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next