Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who likes wine?

Go down 
+4
laxcdn
Frethead
Pete
Chrissy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Who likes wine? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who likes wine?   Who likes wine? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:31 pm

Frethead wrote:
The guy at the beginning says," I'm dead, but, I'm a phantasm," and the guy at the end - trying to be sincere - says "from all our friends here on Earth!" NOW, THERE'S A COUPLE OF GENTS I'VE GOT TO MEET! ! ! Seriously, I'd go for the friends, and come for the boobs.

Well you come to California Tommy and I'll make that happen...You are talking about Kelle Randy's brother and their very good friend Edward who shot all the videos...Great people..Funny too when Delores calls Kelle... Doug..As it is his real name...only your mom can do that!

I like where Kelle is gooing through the pictures...saying..he's dead, he's dead...he's dead hell I 'm dead..I just hide it well..
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Who likes wine?   Who likes wine? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:47 pm

This sounds like a case for Daytona Tommy on Tommy Tucker TV!!! Who was the guy that showed up with a blonde, and Kellie's like "Fuck yeah, you made it!" Half expected to see Rudy there. Kind of a shame. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Who likes wine?   Who likes wine? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:13 pm

Frethead wrote:
This sounds like a case for Daytona Tommy on Tommy Tucker TV!!! Who was the guy that showed up with a blonde, and Kellie's like "Fuck yeah, you made it!" Half expected to see Rudy there. Kind of a shame. Rolling Eyes

I'm not sure so ill ask Kathy...Im sure Rudy will be at the next event.this was family mostly..The music industry unveiling will be the huge one..and yes I will be there...
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Who likes wine?   Who likes wine? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:34 am

Well, ofcourse. Doi. I'm sure he'll be there.
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Number of posts : 1621
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Who likes wine?   Who likes wine? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:59 pm

Great vids Chrissy thanks for posting them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who likes wine?   Who likes wine? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who likes wine?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: