Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who likes wine?

Go down 
+4
laxcdn
Frethead
Pete
Chrissy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Who likes wine? Empty
PostSubject: Who likes wine?   Who likes wine? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:37 pm

As you know Randy Rhoads sister Kathy is a friend and neighbor of mine..Her and husband own a winery and a tasting house. She is unveiling a tribute bottle to Randy on August the 15th and I got an invitation and a few bottles reserved...You can go online to preview this and I believe they are taking orders now...This is so sweet..Its her personal tribute to Randy....
If any of you would like to see it here is the short cut to D'Argenzio Winery and if any of you need or want help in ordering please let me know....

http://www.dargenziowine.com/included/docs/RRForm.pdf

I'll be at the aug.15 event and will take lots of pictures and make sure you Randy fans get them....
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Who likes wine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who likes wine?   Who likes wine? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:07 am

Ruth likes (to) W(h)ine!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Who likes wine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who likes wine?   Who likes wine? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:13 am

That's really neat, Chirssy! Thanks for being so considerate!
Back to top Go down
laxcdn

laxcdn

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Who likes wine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who likes wine?   Who likes wine? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:22 am

Thx for letting us know and I await the pics.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Who likes wine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who likes wine?   Who likes wine? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:55 am

I've got a case of KISS DESTROYER wine, 1996 vintage, unopened of course !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Who likes wine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who likes wine?   Who likes wine? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:22 am

Roger H wrote:
I've got a case of KISS DESTROYER wine, 1996 vintage, unopened of course !! Very Happy
A CASE of it!!!!!!????... Shocked

A friend introduced me to red wine, rum and coke all together...sounds awful...tastes like heaven...gives you the hangover from hell!!!!!... Laughing Laughing Laughing

I don't drink it anymore!!!!!... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Who likes wine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who likes wine?   Who likes wine? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:37 am

There's some good wine coming out of Austraila, these days!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Who likes wine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who likes wine?   Who likes wine? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:57 am

Sounds like we should have a wine thread..and I don't mean a complaint thread....
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Number of posts : 1621
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Who likes wine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who likes wine?   Who likes wine? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:01 am

I know zero about wine other than I prefer white to red. *Cheers* bottom's up
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Who likes wine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who likes wine?   Who likes wine? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:08 am

Well you have more knowledge then I do...
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Number of posts : 1621
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal

Who likes wine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who likes wine?   Who likes wine? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:11 am

Chrissy wrote:
Well you have more knowledge then I do...

scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Who likes wine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who likes wine?   Who likes wine? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:22 am

RFFB wrote:
Roger H wrote:
A CASE of it!!!!!!????... Shocked

Yep, I got it from an off licence type of place in San Francisco. It was on sale at............wait for it............$3.25 a bottle, so I bought the case !! Had great fun getting it through customs. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Who likes wine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who likes wine?   Who likes wine? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:27 am

If you drink a lot of wine it gets you pissed! drunken bottom's up
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Who likes wine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who likes wine?   Who likes wine? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:41 am

Hess Select is a very good Cabernet, and Monticillo is a very good Cabernet which is only avaiable in restaurants, not that I've ever ordered wine in a restaurant. You can find an Australian white which is quite good, rather easily. Francis Ford Coppolla makes a good cabernet. I haven't found any yet, but Geoff Tate ( singer of Queensryche) owns a vineyard/ winery, and a big FXXXN yacht, now. Red is intended to be an accompaniment for meat entrees and vegetable dishes, whites are good with seafood and poultry. So, if you're having salmon and salad, eat a wheat cracker with steak sauce and give yourself a hermione.

Last edited by Frethead on Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056

Who likes wine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who likes wine?   Who likes wine? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:44 am

I LIKE SANGRIA !!!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Who likes wine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who likes wine?   Who likes wine? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:53 am

Marty wrote:
I LIKE SANGRIA !!!

Julie does, too. I'm all for fruit juices, but, for Sangria, all I have is wow puke yuck. yuk im sorry puke oops yummy puke puke puke yes master puke confused 1 yummy welcome
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Who likes wine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who likes wine?   Who likes wine? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:15 am

Frethead wrote:
Marty wrote:
I LIKE SANGRIA !!!

Julie does, too. I'm all for fruit juices, but, for Sangria, all I have is wow puke yuck. yuk im sorry puke oops yummy puke puke puke yes master puke confused 1 yummy welcome

it makes you sick?? the one I had was with White wine...
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Who likes wine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who likes wine?   Who likes wine? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:06 pm

It doesn't make me sick when I drink it, it makes me sick just to think of drinking it; because, I drank it one time, and I thought I was going to be sick. And . . . now, I feel sick! rock on
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Who likes wine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who likes wine?   Who likes wine? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:09 pm

Frethead wrote:
It doesn't make me sick when I drink it, it makes me sick just to think of drinking it; because, I drank it one time, and I thought I was going to be sick. And . . . now, I feel sick! rock on

That is how I feel when I think about sweet wine...after a mishap in high school. Infact after I drank a few glasses of Sangria I was triggered into the mishap but I never got sick and hopefully now I am over it... but yeah I know what you mean... No
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Who likes wine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who likes wine?   Who likes wine? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:00 pm

I like sangria if its done right..And here Sangria wine is red..well pink really...I like all the fruit in it and after it sucks up all that alcohol..yum...My mom made us a batch for christmas one year and I had so much i just put my head on the table and stayed there...
Good times!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Who likes wine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who likes wine?   Who likes wine? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:43 am

The wine tasting went really well ...Kathy was so thrilled with how it went...They are actually going to be doing a major release soon. This was a family event mostly..Here is some video from the event...You'll get to see Kelle Randy's brother and the cute little red head who hates to look at the camera is Kathy his sister and my friend...

They brought in some of his Marshalls and gorgeous pictures and it looked gorgeous..check it out....
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Who likes wine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who likes wine?   Who likes wine? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:46 am

This one is my favorite...You guys get to see a little of where I love..Burbank California...

And there is Delores with her family at the actually release and of course Ozzy was there and according to Kathy couldn't be more supportive...Delores lolves him and Sharon and they love her...
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Who likes wine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who likes wine?   Who likes wine? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:52 am

All the pictures were made by their good friend Neil Zlozower...If you look you'll see him there...He and the family are very good frineds outside of the music world...Neil grew up around the street from where we are...
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Who likes wine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who likes wine?   Who likes wine? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:02 am

As the wine flows you get to see a lot more of Kathy..She is the splittng image of Randy....
The colage picture is something Kathy made of her own personal pictures of Randy..It is her favorite possesion and Neil had it put to canvas for her....
Ill be heading over there soon to pick up my wine and will get some up close pictures for all of you...
Hope you enjoyed...

Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Who likes wine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who likes wine?   Who likes wine? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:31 pm

The guy at the beginning says," I'm dead, but, I'm a phantasm," and the guy at the end - trying to be sincere - says "from all our friends here on Earth!" NOW, THERE'S A COUPLE OF GENTS I'VE GOT TO MEET! ! ! Seriously, I'd go for the friends, and come for the boobs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who likes wine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who likes wine?   Who likes wine? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who likes wine?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: